Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:51:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Stress is normal when making a transaction. When you are doing a job and you are mastering a business transaction, you need to be focused and careful. To relieve stress you can drink a cup of coffee or listen to a song.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Trading is really stressful, taking a break from trading and do something to entertain yourself can make you relieve pain, so, what you did was really a good thing.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Trading can bring a lot of losses, each person experiences an incredible stress, if person is scared to lose his money, and if a person has enough money, he will not have any stress, you should always choose reasonable numbers and amounts for trading.
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

I always look for ways to relieve stress by reading a book or what I do more often is to close the computer and go out of the house to breathe fresh air. and until now the method was successful.

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Trading is quite hard work, coupled with constant stress and psychological pressure. It's true. And stress can really be dangerous if you do not fight it or do not use it to your advantage. Over time, with experience, such an emotional glitch will occur less and less. And if you learn to make stress your friend, learn how to use it correctly, then you will be one of the most successful in this difficult task.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Fredsaw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Trading bots have reduced the stress in trading. When you run your own business and invest your own money,it's even more stressful. Stress is actually something good. It can help you optimise your performance and keep you in good shape.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Trading is quite hard work, coupled with constant stress and psychological pressure. It's true. And stress can really be dangerous if you do not fight it or do not use it to your advantage. Over time, with experience, such an emotional glitch will occur less and less. And if you learn to make stress your friend, learn how to use it correctly, then you will be one of the most successful in this difficult task.

I agree, trading is really stressful but sometimes it also give us challenges, if we can cope up with it then soon we can make trading easy and we can make good strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Gavyn Pace

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Any kind of business is stressful, not only business, if you want something and it has to be earned, then it's stressful. The problem is if you take too much stress, if the loss is continuous and you couldn't find any way to gain some more, then it becomes a trauma. If your think you can't handle the stress, no one is pressurising to do it.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Trading is really stressful, taking a break from trading and do something to entertain yourself can make you relieve pain, so, what you did was really a good thing.
yeah, we have to keep up with our mind so that we don't get burdened and drifting in market conditions, so before we are involved in the trading world we have to prepare mentally so that we don't get stressed easily.
MarkClark

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Yes, we will under tremendous pressure and stress if the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing, increasing the risk of losing money. In addition, negative externalities can also cause us to feel tired: such as negative words from family or friends.
ICOMain.io

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

For trading, People need to have good luck and focused mind, if you having both of quality then go for trading.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I believe it is!

No such people for a long time. Everyone who bought them in the center, has long sold or lost access to them. The one who bought for dollar sold at 10 and was fairly happy.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kryptojetzt

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

waking up at 5 AM because of god damned signals  Grin

of course it is  Lips sealed
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

The transaction made me quite pressurized and now I replace it with automated trading, it helps me to do the job quickly.
automatic trading when brings profit becomes a good help, but it is worth it to bring big losses your stress can increase several times.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

I really enjoyed what I was doing, as well as trading at this time which felt difficult it didn't make me stressed, because I understood that what I was doing was something that usually happens in an investment. So with the trading situation that makes a lot of people stressful, they think that I should have understood that investment is always a movement towards falling and rising prices, so that in an investment we must be prepared for risks, but we also have to be able to overcome any possible risks can happen and always look for a way out to avoid the risk of kerugia and always benefit from the investments we make.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

..actually,,in my experience last year,,trading for me is fun..it doesn't give me any stress..this gave me a more profitable income..but this pass few days..trading gives me a more stressful life event..so o've decide to stop for the mean time and explore some other crypto that gives some sort of income,,by doing this it reliefs my stress,i also do like playing games with my kids..listening to music and do some household choirs to lessen the stress i have encountered..just motivate yourself to become strong so that you will overcome the stress that you have encountered..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

It is stressful even when i'm not in trading. Trading could cause you high level of stres and anxiety. It is not good for your health, your body and mind. That's why i never join trading. I know what it could do to myself and i prefer not to. I'm just doing bounty and that's enough for me.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I believe it is!

Actually it can be two possibilities. No, if you're always doing it. If yourself is know how to do that thing and how can he manage to survive it in the beginning.  And Yes, if you don't know what are you doing and you don't have any background or knowledge about it. Trading is stressful to those people who chooses to be stressful than enjoying it.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

trading sometimes makes stress a natural thing. especially if the current market conditions are in an unstable trading position I think it can certainly be one of the things that stress. but how do we respond to trading and become one of the professionals in trading.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

I believe it is!

Trading stressful ? I think it depends upon the person but for me yes trading is a stressful thing. Stressful because I will put an effort, spend lot of time but at the end I am still the loser. In order to relieve my stress I avoid my focus on trading but it does not mean that I will not trade. Something like, I will only trade if I need money. Luckily I am relief.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: