Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Yes you're right trading is very stressful especially when youre losing your calls. But its enjoying at the same time when doing the right call. I always takes rest when trading is stressing me out, I always communicating with other traders in telegram group. In that way, I take my time to take a deep breath to avoid losses too because of my emotions.

Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
I stop trading because like you its very stressful my. weight is rapidly reduced and very time consuming you need to analize the chart carefuly every time, i most prefer right now is bounty and its good for me.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

to be honest, this trade made me even more dizzy, maybe because I still didn't master the meaning of the real trade, and I was very crazy when the trade made me more confused, and I had lost myself when that
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

I believe it is!

I stop trading because like you its very stressful my. weight is rapidly reduced and very time consuming you need to analize the chart carefuly every time, i most prefer right now is bounty and its good for me.

I don't get it. You prefer bounty but you also get your profit from trading those bounties or altcoins you got on that certain bounty. The most popular and maybe the most profitable thing you do on Cryptos are investing and trading, there are no other profitable thing you can do with it other than these two. If you want to stop trading then it is like that you want to stop joining bounty since you will just trade it in the end.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

Stress is an integral part of any decision-making profession. As experience builds up, stress decreases.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

For me it's yes for crypto trading it's very stressful for me and every day i trade i don't get a profit enough some times I trade i always loss from it.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

For now I choose to hold and wait for a higher price increase, trading for me is difficult because the market is very unstable, and therefore I prefer to avoid risk by holding it.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Trading bots have reduced the stress in trading. They are made to recognize trends and automatically execute trades thereby reducing the stress for traders. 

Is it real?
And does it actually relieve stress?
I quite doubt about this.
I don't understand how it will work?
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

The transaction made me quite pressurized and now I replace it with automated trading, it helps me to do the job quickly.
automatic trading when brings profit becomes a good help, but it is worth it to bring big losses your stress can increase several times.
therefore, now is the time to pause trade because the market is still experiencing a lot of decline. and what is good now is to avoid stress it is better to hold on and continue to be patient waiting until the market is stable and rising
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

I believe it is!

I think that is part of the ups and downs of trading, I think you understand that. because things that would be very impossible if always get a profit especially for now the decline pren is more dominant than its growth.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Definitely stressful if you are going for day trade, you have to master both trends to get the slightest profit, sometimes if i bought high i would just stop another drop and move forward, its crypto anyways and i quit actively trade for months since the downfall on January, the market needs more injection before there's any good price

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

trading sometimes makes stress a natural thing. especially if the current market conditions are in an unstable trading position I think it can certainly be one of the things that stress. but how do we respond to trading and become one of the professionals in trading.
true trading makes us stress, especially now the market is plummeting making traders experience losses as well as investors who save their money on coins that they think will benefit even lose, but that all can rise again with patience hold the coin will definitely rise again.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

The transaction made me quite pressurized and now I replace it with automated trading, it helps me to do the job quickly.
automatic trading when brings profit becomes a good help, but it is worth it to bring big losses your stress can increase several times.

I think from the whole trading analysis that I have encountered a manual is the best, compared to automatically using a robot, because any sophisticated robot usage will have a file in the analysis using indicators, it can cause more stress
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

I also believe it is too. It's not easy to trade because you need to analyze everything and the market movement critically and if you make some mistake, then you would suffer so much. But the thing here is that it is profitable specially when you enter the market in the correct moment. Good think you are feeling better now.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

It depends on the situation of the market because we have to react to the market when the prices are increasing. Otherwise, we will be facing a lot of issues which we cannot able to recover investment which may take a lot of time. When the market is an upward trend we have to book profits otherwise, we are going to lose the value.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

I also believe it is too. It's not easy to trade because you need to analyze everything and the market movement critically and if you make some mistake, then you would suffer so much. But the thing here is that it is profitable specially when you enter the market in the correct moment. Good think you are feeling better now.
I think it depends on the market at the moment, maybe if the market is indeed now rising, everyone will not be stressed to think about when to sell and when to buy. and don't let us make decisions that make us disappointed.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Maybe you, some people think trading is a fun thing like a hobby. Tthey keep smiling when the market is bad. For professional traders when the market situation crash is  opportunity to buy. They don't panic and stress. We can learn from them, one thing is to be patient
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

))) Very nice))) I relieve stress just relaxing and eating)sometimes helps the wine) but the exchange for a long time to leave did not try.I'm afraid after a long break to be even more shocked and subjected to even more serious stress from the loss of Finance))) we Must be constantly aware of what is happening, just to trade metered, every day, but a little bit)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I believe it is!

Nope trading isn't stressful it's an exciting job with challenge
But sometimes being a human need to relax and forgit the job for awhile
3 months stopped  trading aren't advisable because time is gold
Until now trading is profitable source of earnings even if the cryptocurrency is in the struggle stage
Strategy and skills with matching hard work and patience the key to earn profits in trading

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

Trading come with a lot of stress due to it intense pressure and high demand for skill in other to make a successful trade that will result into profits from you trade, and the best way to deal with this stress is not to get too obsessed in trading and also taking time out to engage in some other activities such as seeing a movie or doing game activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: