Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30374 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Yes, it is a bit stressful for sometimes, especially with the actual market's situation.
But I manage to control myself, and make trading. As there is ups and downs in the market of-course will get stressed.

It is usually stressful when you are still a newbie trader because you are still learning how to trade. All newbies should educate themselves first on the basics of trading and be prepared before they start to trade. Trading on cryptocurrency is risky and really stressful even to the experienced traders. The present situation on cryptocurrency market will make many traders vulnerable to stress because of the long downtrend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

I think it's really stressful. That's why I'm looking for somebody to entrust with my assets. Considering social crypto trading even. Does anyone here have an experience with such platforms? Any recommendations?
I think it's better that you keep holding and doing your own trade, because something we believe can sometimes stab us in the back. just need to be patient and patient if doing all that will surely produce good results.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Yes, it is a bit stressful for sometimes, especially with the actual market's situation.
But I manage to control myself, and make trading. As there is ups and downs in the market of-course will get stressed.

It will be difficult for me to believe a guy who trades and who says that his work is not stressful at all. All the traders feel stress almost every day. However, only real professionals cope with it.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Well, for me it's a way of earning.  So I'm learning to control my emotions. Gradually it becomes easier if you follow certain rules!
ConotCan

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Yes this is an open secret that the market is a pessimistic and trading is a bit tough. Many people are loosing money who tries to trade and so it is normally suggested not to trade in the bear market.
Agnatez

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

For me, trading is like a vacation. I have my own real business, and the market is like fishing for me. I relax and enjoy trading
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

When I was nervous, I didn't use my computer anymore. Instead, I will go for a walk and will leave my mind at ease in 1-2 days.
When I come back, I will feel much more comfortable. I tried and was quite successful when there was a memorable return, I had a 23% profit in 3 trading days.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Trading is not stressful for me, its not giving me any problem if ever I have a coin in any exchange.  Even the market is down
I will still hold it not selling it, I won't allow the panic of my emotion control me to do that instead, I will still remain to keep it until
it bounce again. In fact, instead of stress it gave me knowledge actually.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

I never fell stress to trade .I love to do trade .It's a way of earning for me .I love to analysis the market and coins every time .When i feel board i love to watch movies and reading poems but i never forget my thinking about on trading .

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

I never fell stress to trade .I love to do trade .It's a way of earning for me .I love to analysis the market and coins every time .When i feel board i love to watch movies and reading poems but i never forget my thinking about on trading .
Yes trading is not stressful rather it give us fun and most of people who are involved in other prohibited activities so trading can change their life but most important is that before trading people should learn about bitcoin trading because that's why they will stay away from lose rather they will earn a lot of money and they can make their life more easy and comfort.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

For me, trading is like a vacation. I have my own real business, and the market is like fishing for me. I relax and enjoy trading
Well said mate it is good to enjoy the situation than being worry and taking stress. If you know that market will be fine again with your patience only then why to be stressed. Just chill  and trade for long term so you will not have to suffer lose or stress. Just be patient and don’t let your emotions come close to you while you go for trading.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

Well said mate it is good to enjoy the situation than being worry and taking stress. If you know that market will be fine again with your patience only then why to be stressed. Just chill  and trade for long term so you will not have to suffer lose or stress. Just be patient and don’t let your emotions come close to you while you go for trading.
I must share that opinion. Since over 3 years I make a fulltime living from my trading.

- I have a nice office in my house with all necessary tools
- no traffic jams
- take a fast dive in swimming pool whenever I want
- more time for my wife and kids

Like stated above. Trading also is like vacation for me. Grabbing a beer, lean back in my chair and keep an eye on the markets.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

any trade it is very stressful, as you're putting your money perhaps earned by overwork...you need to invest your money in cryptocurrency very carefully and trade with extreme caution)the market is not predictable.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

any trade it is very stressful, as you're putting your money perhaps earned by overwork...you need to invest your money in cryptocurrency very carefully and trade with extreme caution)the market is not predictable.
Exactly, everything that involves money is very stressful in life including crypto trading. Imagine for someone who have invested a lot at the end of the bull run because they thought that the market price will still push through, so they pour a  lot of money but at the end of the day the market sentiments shifted and they all got burned. They are stressed because they lost so much money and they wanted to recover it but just waiting for the right timing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
noxezzhd

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:36:22 AM

Yes, it can be at times just like any other career. Eventually, you learn to cope with it, but some don’t. If you consider anxiety stressful, then I was stressed and never learned to fully deal with it. The fear of missing out (FOMO) always existed and that’s why you see traders eating at their desk. They are busy watching their trades and searching for opportunities.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:45:26 AM

Of course, all traders ever have felt stress when trading, but we also need to play games for relieving stress when we're feeling the saturated in trading. Especially a beginner new in Trading will definitely frequent having stress.
If you are newbie in trading than you do not need to start trading at once and take stress for it. A better option is to first learn trading and see how it works. Once you are well versed with it, only then invest your real money in it.
daily trading is really confusing and makes you stressful with all the calculations that don't stop because you have to monitor the market at any time. especially if your prediction is wrong, of course you will be more panicked and scared. Take a rest is important, especially for newbies. do not get carried away by emotion because it will affect your calculation
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:34:45 AM

Day trading is definitely stressful for me, this is why I can never get into a full time career being a day trader. Invest and holding will be a better choice for me, at least I don’t have to go through the hectic day watching the movement and latest news of the coins.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:53:00 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Not at all I am having the time of my life every day I am trading... even when the market is in bear mode or turning bloody red

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
emilanea56

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:56:06 AM

You know, trading is really hard work, you are always in much stressful position. Of course, the market is always process everydays
OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:16:55 PM

Just try to listen some music or watch movies (i recommended to see comedy movies ) that's make myself better  Grin

I've decided to stop trading at all. It's too bad for me

Trading is a profitable activity but for such work, we need to learn more and keep calm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: