Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

The ones with their unique platforms will rule the roost in 2019.
That is the thing, as I believe there is a huge changes coming into this space, and we may likely get to see the space becoming more matured than it is now, with concentration being on the projects with products. We all know the rate at which most altcoins have dropped anyway and we also know the chances they could have to the peak side, when the market recovers generally.

2019 is just close by, so I would not want to be making some assumptions, but let's just hope for the best. I have always seen altcoins more like a short term thing anyway, but eventually I still believe that in the long run, we will get to see more of them testing new heights somehow.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

I am hoping some of the coins I've been holding for over a year have a good year in 2019, namely ADK and and CHBT formerly WBB.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

I think zilliqa will be really big in 2019 . Because their project is fascinating. and team is really good.
Also their mainnet will be ready in 2019 . So if we will see a bull market in 2019 definetly zilliqa will be the one of the biggest coins in the crypto .
But if bear market continue like that surely it can not be real.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Well i think there are so many altcoin that really drop today . I believe it is all because of the crypto market huge dip, maybe altcoin has become more affected on it. But I also believe that altcoin will not going to fall forever. Maybe year 2019 is the year for altcoin so I think we need to prepare and buy more altcoin for good.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

Now it’s definitely early to talk about what will happen in 2019, because the forecasts that were in 2018 were not exactly good and many of these forecasts simply did not work, so I think it’s still early and very early to talk about it.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

My predictions might be EOS and Tron. I see their projects continue to grow. and with the fall of Ethereum, I am sure EOS will take over the ethereum process as the best Smart Platform. and for me tron is a sleeping giant

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

i think next year will be the year of gaming sector, so if there is any ico whos based on gaming platform or support gaming platform, it would be success.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

In adoption wise i guess Dogecoin
And in Price wise i hate saying this but it will be Bitcoin Cash i hate it Sad
But i think Dash also will be good
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I think NEO will grow up again, and will replace ETH for 2nd place.
and I saw new little coin will grow up into giant coin.
LOKI, loki is new project with great development, they have good funding.
and already listing on cryptopia if next year loki listing on big market like binance,bitrex or coinex I think it is will be good investment place.
The competition as platform is now more stiff . NEO, stellar, rootstock, ethereum, NEM etc. will join the rivalry. Ethereum advantage will still be it advent into the space early. These platforms are improved versions though do not have that big communities like in ethereum but time will distinguish them. I lost my confidence in the steady fall of ethereum this year without resistance except when XRP dumps it from the second position.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

I think that now you need to buy altcoins with small cap. For example, Zil, icx, aion. These products are quit good and team is very strong. I wish these tokens will make x5 in 2019.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

eos and 0x are the most promising projects in my opinion. Eth also bought, he must be in the portfolio

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

altcoin will develop in 2019 because altcoin is currently at the lowest place and maybe in the next month the altcoin will start rising. following bitcoin
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I think EOS will be one of the altcoins that will fly in 2019. because when all investors are getting bored with ethereum, they want to find a better SmartContrac Platform. and that's why EOS has the opportunity to go up.

Fear not Gochain has upgradeable smart contracts due in Q4 (Ethereum compatible) and the mainnet is running at 1300 Transactions per second (13000 Q2 2019), with transactions confirmation times of approx. 4-6 seconds.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

I believe that the Altcoins who have a working business behind their backs will be much more stable and will give good profits, but there are also promising startups that will also be successful, here is an example #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Ethereum will show some innovations when 2019 turns in, because I heard the news or rumors that ERC20 will implement POS(proof of stake)
to any holders of this altcoin, if this will be implement properly for sure the present price of ETh now possible can multiply by 10, though this is base of the crypto experts.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

Now it’s definitely early to talk about what will happen in 2019, because the forecasts that were in 2018 were not exactly good and many of these forecasts simply did not work, so I think it’s still early and very early to talk about it.

You are right, let us think about the current situation of the market. Well my prediction is ETH, ripple, EOS might rock next year also anything can happen in trading mate there's no guarantee in this.

offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

If the market would not bullish in the end of 2018, next year would be year of altcoins and will bring a lot of changes in cryptocurrency.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

altcoin in 2019 might be able to skyrocket to the best posoisi, now the position of altcoin will still continue to grow but is constrained by current market conditions that are in an unstable position. so I think this will continue to be used as a benchmark for continuing to be selective about potential altcoins until 2019.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

Check out Quant Network, it looks very promising.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

a lot depends on bitcoin, I certainly hope there will be a lot of progress, but I think it will be slow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: