Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2052 times)
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

It is really hard to remain calm if you bought bitcoin at $18k. That will take tremendous mental energy to overcome and of course, it will take a long time until we visit that level again so it goes without saying that it would be stressful.       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

Yeah, I knew some people like that saying they are holders but the truth they are one of those people who are dumping when the price steadily decreasing. They must learn how to hold and believed the bitcoin no matter what happen because it will surely recover soon.

At your service
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

There's a lot of people invested on bitcoin now are getting nervous we cannot blamed them if they're worrying about there investment especially if they bought there bitcoin at the high price.

That is the wrong time they bought Bitcoin. A lot of people are saying that investing on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are great but they should always check the time and the price of it since the volatility of Bitcoin is very high.

They should not worry since there are still the possibility of Bitcoin having a good price especially that the month when the usual price of Bitcoin create a good price change. We don't know how high it might get but depending on the price charts, depending on what happened in the last few year, we can say that the price of Bitcoin will be having pump.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

It requires patients to make the best out of crypto investment especially with large cap coins like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the coins which is favorable when taking as long term. There is no point in panicking after investing because Bitcoin will definitely rise again.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:11:57 AM

I think you are quite right. At this current market situation bitcoin holders has nothing to do but stay calm until market recover and bitcoin price will increase. Volatility of bitcoin is very high which is not good but i believe everything will be back to normal soon.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

Yeah, I knew some people like that saying they are holders but the truth they are one of those people who are dumping when the price steadily decreasing. They must learn how to hold and believed the bitcoin no matter what happen because it will surely recover soon.
yeah, i also feel like that.
they seemed to believe it but actually they were not so sure. if there are still many people holding it, the market should slowly recover. but what i see today is the opposite. i sometimes feel confused, because the current market situation continues to deteriorate.

i hope the market will pump up at the end of this year, i think the market has been too long in crisis. and i've also held my coin for too long.
shafi alam

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

im also a btc holder, though im not a big fish. 😄
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

by looking at the market situation that is not convincing, I think the true holder title is not very important for some people. they are trading in the crypto market to get profits, not just waiting and hoping for a long time, especially if these people are small investors, they must immediately get a profit to process the money again. I think true holders only apply to large investors. but I do not reject that holding is the best choice to support the good of the market, but remember the reality that we cannot force people to think about this.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

Patience is very important here in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin holders must remain calm if they set a standard for the profit that they want. If they will hold or hodl, they need patience to avoid loss. Bitcoin is for a longterm investment. I preferred others if they want and easy bounty such as altcoin, eth, and others.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

im also a btc holder, though im not a big fish. 😄

Well this is true, before you invest you must know the coins past and movements, so if you invest bitcoin you must be aware, hodl it as much as you can, be patient and keep calm it will rise soon.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

It is really hard to remain calm if you bought bitcoin at $18k. That will take tremendous mental energy to overcome and of course, it will take a long time until we visit that level again so it goes without saying that it would be stressful.       
but in success in the crypto world that we have to have is calm and patience so that our business can run well. because calm and patience are the main keys of an effort so that our career journey can be...

akshay_khoyani

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

Bitcoin present time is like gold when gold is new in the market at that time many fluctuations market because many peoples do not know of gold at that time but at present time gold price suffered moon touch after 3 to 4 years bitcoin is also more than 25000 USD so keep calm your Bitcoin Investment
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Patience is very important here in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin holders must remain calm if they set a standard for the profit that they want. If they will hold or hodl, they need patience to avoid loss. Bitcoin is for a longterm investment. I preferred others if they want and easy bounty such as altcoin, eth, and others.

The long term full of fud/negative rumors has caused the logic to be patient is always eroded, especially seeing price movements that have never increased significantly throughout the year. in the end a sense of panic arises and makes concentration change towards the altcoin trade. More than half of the assets of bitcoin I have sold to get a small profit from the altcoin. If I am just patient with the current situation, there will be no profit at all if only with bitcoin.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

I believe that those people who are still holding bitcoins even there's a lot of negative news spreading anywhere,will gain too much profits on the right time. They will be rewarded enough for their patience while holding for long period of time.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

What I learn from HODL BTC.

Bitcoin is an altcoin which can be traded against fiat globally, But Bitcoin is PoW types based coin so either user have to mine it to create it by solving blocks by contributing required hashpower. But according to difficulty and total hash power contributed for mining it gives very lower returns comparing to price of equipment.

Next thing is Bitcoin cannot be increased as PoS coins for keeping BTC within wallet.

So my honest suggestion is diversify your BTC for right altcoins which gives residual stakes rewards for keeping your investment safe.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

I believe that those people who are still holding bitcoins even there's a lot of negative news spreading anywhere,will gain too much profits on the right time. They will be rewarded enough for their patience while holding for long period of time.

Exactly, there is a huge possibilities of gaining profits with a wide patience. Even with the negative FUD, we have to be strong and firm dealing this circumstances. And patience is only a required aspect for the success we aim, so bare to wait and hild for long time.
pat4cryptoreal

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Investment usually involves expectation of profit. If bitcoin is not having the potentials of yielding interest within a speculated timing there is nobody that will invest in bitcoin so every holders have some profit in mind to make.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

but in success in the crypto world that we have to have is calm and patience so that our business can run well. because calm and patience are the main keys of an effort so that our career journey can be...
You lose but you won't keep losing, you have to wait more to get back gain. Calm and patience is a key for success even for business. You have to be positive all the time. The market is really tiring cause it fall so much, but we cannot get what we desire, if we easily give up.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Yes very good suggestion but very hard to claim and quite because one bought at higher price and sell in lower prices thus makes him more frustrated so what he don't control himself.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Well im still holding my bitcoins xD but thing is I have no patience so what I did I stored it in my brothers wallet and he can only access it 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: