Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2052 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

That's right, but unfortunately the market has been showing itself for too long time from bad side and all bitcoin holders are waiting every day for the market to start growing, and the market is falling and falling, so I understand investors who are nervous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

Sometimes, it doesn't matter who you are, some news can throw you into total instability with respect to your position to hodl or sell. We can mostly do ourselves good if we set goals for every investment we do. At least it will give us guide as to when to sell or keep hodling

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

what is said will not affect the bitcoin holder. in the current level of the situation it is quite difficult to predict when when will end the red trend
I personally have some bitcoins that I hold until now, some I trade with other crypto.
so if you still want to survive, use your knowledge and experience in any situation
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Sometimes someone invests in selling their valuables, so when prices drop too far, panic will make them nervous, calm will be difficult for them. Mental readiness before investing will be very needed and reading more news about crypto to add insight will be very important.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

it is difficult to provide peace for the holders who have bitcoin when the price is $ 20k and now the price of bitcoin falls very deep, I know for sure they are very depressed seeing the condition of cryptocurrency prices are very cheap and surely they will not like cryptocurrency anymore and feel bitcoin is only price manipulation game, really sad.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

Quite true.True bitcoin holders are millionaires.Which were bought on very large sums and have exact knowledge of how the situation in the cryptographic market will develop further.They will keep them until the very last right moment,when the price can give at least X10)))They do not even react to fluctuations in 1000-2000 dollars at all.They just know it's too early to say or do anything.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Bitcoin for people is first and foremost an investment. The main qualities that a successful investor should possess are calm and patience. If you do not have these qualities, do not even try to invest in investments. There is an opinion that in the near future bitcoin will be lowered to the cost of $ 2000-4000 and released in the annual or even longer flat. This will be done in order to force the last impatient people to sell their latest Bitcoins. And the rich will increase their fortunes in two and then start Bitcoin to unprecedented heights. Only the most patient will remain in the black. Therefore only HOLD!!!

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.
Well evrn if we deny of admit the reality every holders has this feeling of doubt whenever the value drowning like what had happen this year so lets not be hypocrites accepting this reality

But what’s important is we carry to hold still and make things waiting patiently for the growth we need to gain
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

it is difficult to provide peace for the holders who have bitcoin when the price is $ 20k and now the price of bitcoin falls very deep, I know for sure they are very depressed seeing the condition of cryptocurrency prices are very cheap and surely they will not like cryptocurrency anymore and feel bitcoin is only price manipulation game, really sad.
yeah, it is very painful and must be able to be patient to wait for the price to return to its original state, but it will be very difficult to see that the cryptocurrency is still exposed to many issues from both positive and negative.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Yes, holders are those people who do not react on every raise of the price by selling of their founds. But you see, the strategy of holders is falling apart. People are so scared to skip new top of the price again that they sell their founds as fast as a good price appears without checking for now seemed impossible 50-100 hundreds prices.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

world now gives so much a damn about a bunch of IT freaks holding "bitcoin"

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

yeah, it is very painful and must be able to be patient to wait for the price to return to its original state, but it will be very difficult to see that the cryptocurrency is still exposed to many issues from both positive and negative.

yeah but most of the time it's negative, some good news cannot really help the btc price to rise but with a few negative news it really affected bitcoin price so fast.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Bitcoin trade is a game of patience. Bitcoin holder needs to be calm for the right time because the market is down and we know this not perpetual it will change anytime. Bitcoin price isn't stable it Will turn out soon. So each and every holder must be calm for the standard price of btc.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

Holders  needs to be strong hearted  inorder to be called true bitcoiners who always believe on bitcoin,though its rising and falling scenario they're still confident that bitcoin would soar even higher and hopefully this year.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

bitcoin is a safe investment and also makes a lot of profits, if you buy high prices in a few days the price of bitcoin falls, for us you also remain calm, and you can hold it back by waiting for a higher price increase, so you won't lose profits.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

we are always calm Smiley especially if you keep the coins that were worth 100-200$ back in the days
the ones that bought for over 15.000$ should worry, haha
in any case I do not expect the price to fall below 6.000$ this year
hopefully we will see some growth, but I'm not overly optimistic for this year
a steady price and gradual growth is better than bubbly behaviour

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Bitcoin price conditions are still in a falling condition, but still calm because it will not make bitcoin die, in the future bitcoin will definitely rise and there will be a very good movement in the form of a high price jump.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

those people who are urge to sell their bitcoin wont be able to taste the success of bitcoin price someday, so people should really be calm and dont sell their coins immediately unless people have something to buy things, but as long as there is no reason to sell just earn and hold.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

It is normal for a one person to feel unease and feel nervous whenever money is being discussed and involved. However this is how cryptocurrency market plays all the time. Patience, wait and be calm. Maybe, they are just trying to take away our patience to make us give up our investments. Let us not allow it to happen.
Quitthis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

No body holds forever. But I get what you mean. If you hold you don't get scared when market drops or goes sideways for months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: