Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2052 times)
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

There are people who invested more than they should, and get nervous at the volatility.
I think there are plenty of people who invested what they could lose but it ballooned up into a large amount that they have held on to and get nervous about. No one wants to lose money regardless.
I think that before starting an investment, we don't understand and understand the risks that come with investing in crypto currencies, so it can make investors' confidence bigger and certainly can reduce fear and panic when they experience a drastic decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

I think everyone could feel upset about what happen to bitcoin market, being calm for a bitcoin holder is very important for them to get what they want, and that's the profit. Bitcoin is one way of money making with high risk. So before investing bitcoin be brave and have patience to face the volatility of the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

I am sure, if bitcoin holders who have joined the bitcoin world for a long time, they will definitely remain calm in the current situation, but for those who are new to bitcoin in early 2018 they are certainly not comfortable with the current market situation, most of they may have sold their bitcoin because they fear the price will continue to fall.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

in conditions like this, fear and panic must emerge from investors with cryptocurrencies, but if we invest before we know all the risks that we will get in our investment and our great confidence and patience, maybe fear and panic will diminish and we will remain can calm down even though it's bad
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Bitcoin's price today is very low. But the game here is, this is the right time to buy bitcoin as many as possible because when the time comes that the price will recover again, we can sell our bitcoins in a high price.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Indeed this situation makes us calm, movements that are not too disappointing. So calm is needed to get a good decision. The holder must still hold the coin so that he can take a good attitude for the future.
JuneTaro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

Be the calm and patient holder. Do you know that you own a valuable asset? Many people will regret later why not hold on like you did. I am also a holder, and I have a strong belief that I can do it
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Yes, people who are holding the Bitcoin should remain silent until the price starts increasing again because the price of Bitcoin is very stable at the current price and any moment the price of Bitcoin will surely increase to the price which nobody didn't expect. Instead of losing patient it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering.
DollyEva

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

As with any new and fast-growing market, the motivations of investors and the general sentiment in the market carry a lot of meaning. That's because there is no average rate or number to draw the boundary of the value of the asset, and if the market goes down, a large-scale retreat can happen.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

anyone who stores bitcoin for a certain period of time is still called the holder. whether they are trapped or indeed buy for the long term. and they must remain calm to return or make a profit from the crypto they hold. so that everything returns to normal in the holder.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

It is always right to be calm because you knew already how the market goes and bitcoin holders will always have the patience, at the end of this year success will be on them and also with us. Just hold and relax, just enjoy the ride of ups and downs.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
charlyee

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

Yes it important to be calm, the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day so holders are still looking for big price.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

I am also holding most of my bitcoins right now. I am getting excited on this last quarter. Of course there is no guarantee that this last quarter bitcoin will pump again just like the previous years but I am still very optimistic.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

I am also holding most of my bitcoins right now. I am getting excited on this last quarter. Of course there is no guarantee that this last quarter bitcoin will pump again just like the previous years but I am still very optimistic.
im also excited every year last quater is the best time for bitcoin it always breaks it own price record

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

anyone who stores bitcoin for a certain period of time is still called the holder. whether they are trapped or indeed buy for the long term. and they must remain calm to return or make a profit from the crypto they hold. so that everything returns to normal in the holder.
That would help the market also. There is nothing to so but keep calm and wait for recovery. Traders should also, price is getting stable or down but never go up. We have to help each other to return the market in normal. It is good to buy more and keep it and be profitable holder, it will worth.

Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Indeed i beleive bitcoin holdlers are better off emotionally with the rise and fall of it prices in such a short span of time have made their nerves stronger so much so that they cant be deter by anything in their life and can tackle any adversity going forward. the fall made their beleif in bitcoin and alternative currency even stronger.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

Bitcoin holders must remain calm. But i think why some holders panic is because they invested all they have without having reserve.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Just not all people can immediately understand and realize the specifics of the market of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular. Therefore, there is a panic from falling prices. But this is easy to handle, just worth a closer look cryptocurrency.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

You are right, coolness and patience are one of the most important features of an investor in bitcoin. The market is very unstable and you need to be able to keep your emotions in hand, not succumbing to the General panic movements of the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

True. Many people who claim to be holders of Bitcoin, simply panic in the end when they see negative news and prices falling constantly within the market. Which explains that they're only into Bitcoin just to make money, instead of believing in the technology itself. True holders would remain patient no matter what happens in the real world. As for myself, I've learned this the hard way since I've became desperate in owning some Bitcoin back in 2017, just to realize that most of my money was gone due to the drastic decrease in price this year. News all over mainstream media, will try to spread FUD with the simple reason to scare away people from retaining their Bitcoin holdings for a long time.

But those who're smart or wise, would keep close attention to the development of the blockchain industry. Even if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have fallen in price, they've been growing in development every step of the way. The Lightning Network is on the works, as well as, other privacy solutions such as TumbleBit, to help make Bitcoin ready for mainstream use. When the time comes for the much-awaited scalability solution to emerge, you could expect Bitcoin prices to rise like last year.

All in all, there are only a few holders of Bitcoin which don't sell their coins no matter what happens. They believe that Bitcoin is meant to be much more valuable than what it is right now, which is the main reason why they've invested in it within the first place. Only newbies would quickly panic sell Bitcoin because they're not aware how the cryptocurrency market works. But experienced traders and investors, would buy and hold their Bitcoin until the time comes for them to sell (if they decide to do so at all). Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: