Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2050 times)
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

Yes, we should have the patience to hold until the price meet our expectations. Here, being calm will benefit us in the long run.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

Though its hard to be clam when there is an emergency, its is indeed required. The market is stable and its really becoming very hard to even get minimum turn over from trading when thinking of utilizing the coins holding them for no return. Try trading with coins and tokens you have, set minimum threshold. Will end up with a decent turn over.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Who will not be worried or uneasy if you see your holding to be reduced by 2/3?  The good thing here is that even with worries and  being uneasy, they are not shaken to sell their holdings.  It is the thing that counts.  As stated all things is ignored but the last action.  

I agree that we must stay calm, if we believe in a project we must have faith in it until the end.  And true holders' meaning  is subjective so every individual have different meaning to it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

Bitcoin holders must truly remain calm because there is obviously nothing you can do to change the price of bitcoin. All high can do is patiently wait and not panic. That is the qualities of a true bitcoin holder. The good time of profit will surely come.

Because calmly the calculation can be more mature and better. if you are too panicked, of course you will not be able to make a good analysis and you will be inclined to sell it because you are too afraid to lose, keep calm when conditions get worse, do the best calculation
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

Yes, it is very good to keep calm until the market starts recovering if they sell know they will get very less amount of money. If they keep holding them they will get very huge amount when the price of Bitcoin start increasing.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

before the crypto currency investors start investing I think I have to know all the risks that will be obtained and by knowing the risk maybe investors will be more calm and not afraid of conditions and conditions like this
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

right. don't panic and sell bitcoin for free. it's just a matter of time
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Not only bitcoin holders should remain calm, but all the other holders of any coins, because panic will not lead us to anything good. But you also need to closely monitor the market situation.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
flozzy2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

indeed  i cant wait to see the green market.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

I guess you will only feel that way because you invested or because you are HODLing so many bitcoins that you are afraid of the price going down. But if you have enough money, you wont even mind if the price goes up or down.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

It is pretty normal to get nervous whenever the market is gradually decreasing the opposite reaction of the people is negative also of course. Especially holders who put a lot of money on investments, simply because they want a huge profit. Holders must remain calm since we're still on a bearish market and the prices are quite low than usual.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Try to stay calm in any situation is easy to say but will be difficult to do in real life.
if you are not strong with what happens with your investment it will be easily affected by market conditions.
I suggest that if you invest, you have to know the risks involved in crypto, and use the money you can afford to lose.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

a HOLDER does have a profit target that they have to get, so they will not be affected by news from outside, they only target 1 price for bitcoin they have, nowadays many people claim to be HOLDERS, but panic when prices fall, thought he was not a holder, but only someone who was looking for speculation about the benefits of what they currently have.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

It is very difficult not to sell our Bitcoins, when every day  see a decrease in its value. This greatly affects the psychology of the human being.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

Holding bitcoin in time of crisis like now needed more patience and courage to wait until the price is good or you have earn profit. I think if you have bitcoin you cannot loss your investment, until you have patience and courage,,the key is patience and courage to wait.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
TessaFrackie

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

In an immature market like Bitcoin, there are more traders and individual investors that key agencies and commercial software programmers with a tendency to reduce the price volatility. Afraid, and tends to act like a herd when prices drop to new lows every month, people sell at the same time to lock in profits or prevent losses, which pushes prices higher. This market will help you succeed if you put confidence in it.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Yes, bitcoin holders must remain calm despite of the current market trends.It is really normal for the holders to panic.but the good time of profit will surely come and we succeed in the long run.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Since i used to invest in bitcoin and alternative coins, i am quite sure of the things that i am doing and i also already know how risky it is. Since i already know the basic, panicking is not already in my vocubulary because bitcoin always comes back when it crashes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Yes, this is what truly holder means. People will understand how to be one if they could have the HODLER wallet, this wallet is an open source multiwallet (only one available). This could hold coins such as DASH, BCH, BTC,LTC and ERC20 token, they are also working on the feature Hodling so users can specify how much coin will be hold on a specific time.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

If you want to invest on cryptocurrency and plan to put it in long term hold, you should use only the money that you are ready to lose. Since cryptocurrencies are risky and unpredictable, you should be ready for any eventuality. It's better if you learn some basics of cryptocurrency so you can understand how a volatile coin works. During price crash, remain to be calm and always think that this dips are only part of the coin's cycle and it will eventually go up again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: