Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2052 times)
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

I agree with the author of the post, I believe that for several months there has been a correction of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market as a whole. We see how many of them started selling everything when the cryptocurrency market fell, in my opinion weak investors are surviving this way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

yes I advise this to everyone who is holding bitcoin should be more patient it will reach to its glory soon

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

I myself was still patient and tried to calm down. but sometimes if you look at the price of bitcoin and altcoin I feel sad. so I have to find income from the real world to help meet my daily economic needs

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

I myself was once such an investor-the price drop caused me panic and distrust of bitcoin. But it's good that I was familiar with more experienced investors who reassured me and made it clear that there is absolutely no reason to panic. And since then, I am calm with any fluctuations, because I invest in the long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

The value of bitcoin and others is often unstable, cypto market is like that. We here know the risks that will faced. Prices movement  is very fast, a good analysis is needed. Those who claim that the holders just don't want to sell cheaper and try to calm down until the right time to sell. yeah!, here we need to calmly take an action, not careless and not easily influenced by negative issues
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Yes, that's right . There are many investors who are trying to keep the bitcoin for several months but the bitcoin prices are not rising and they are not profitable. This makes many investors lose confidence and start selling it. Bitcoin will definitely grow I'm sure of this. If investors want to sell it at this time, everything they have to wait for a long time will not get any profit. so investors should keep calm and wait.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

There are people who invested more than they should, and get nervous at the volatility.

Hey ngm22585! As of now BTC is not in any sort correlated to markets with its non existing  movement, its even less volatile than fiat currently, BTC - stable coin against markets 2018 Wink  One month isn't that long of a time horizon to draw any larger conclusions. Will be interesting to see how volatility changes the next 6 months or so.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

We should remain calm, and not just holders of bitcoin but all altcoins holders everyone should remain calm.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

That is the common psychology of investors. The negative news about bitcoin makes many people worried about it in the future and unstable psychology is usually for new investors. I advise bitcoin holders not to sell it at the present time because the bitcoin future is a bright one.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I think is normal for every one that have invested to worry about because we all want our investment to do well which will give us the impression that we have done the right thing but all the same we have to be patient too Undecided

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

In my opinion, it's natural that people panic with the current market situation. Especially for people who are new to bitcoin, and they buy when prices are still high
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

It should be the bitcoin holders remain calm with all the existing situations and also the news circulating to date. Staying afloat will be the best choice and never panic to sell. However the center of attention will be on the king crypto. bitcoin has always been the best with all its popularity to date.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

There are people who invested more than they should, and get nervous at the volatility.

True indeed! People were greedy, they invest what they can't bear to lose! They thought bitcoin price will be 40K USD in this year, but when the opposite things happened, they are panicking. Practically, I don't blame them, I blame who made this fake hype without no reason to help themselves!

I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

I think so! True hodlers don't care about the dip price, They set a time to hodl, I have seen some holders who don't look the price because they do jobs and they bought and hodl bitcoin as savings for the future!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

It should be the bitcoin holders remain calm with all the existing situations and also the news circulating to date. Staying afloat will be the best choice and never panic to sell. However the center of attention will be on the king crypto. bitcoin has always been the best with all its popularity to date.
Being a bitcoin holder is not really easy especially when the market is not doing good.You have to remain calm and strong even if others chose panic selling just to cut their losses.I suggest not to check often the price and avoid some spread fuds because it will only destruct your focus in holding your coins.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that must be trusted  in order to get the best, you must believe in what the community has to offer, the space is not meant for the get quick rich individual, Not minding the state of BTC per time, die hard fan are the people that can help sustain the community.
A1Crypto.Marketer

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

It is normal to be afraid when the bitcoin goes down so much, as they always say you only have to invest what you are willing to lose. Likewise, if we look at the historical graphs of the BTC we are going to see that whenever it went down, and then went up much more, so do not lose hope, keep holding.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

Bitcoin holders must truly remain calm because there is obviously nothing you can do to change the price of bitcoin. All high can do is patiently wait and not panic. That is the qualities of a true bitcoin holder. The good time of profit will surely come.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

The best thing to do when Bitcoin market goes down is to keep calm and hold. Never give in to the panic sales because it only enrich the wallets of the smart investors ready to buy more from the weak hands. Bitcoin always recovers, just be patient for the next bull run.
Lea Bentley

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:58:10 AM

Not every one has the same amount of patience nor the same control of emotion in a moment of crisis. It is really normal for the holders to panic. But those who don't panic and keep calm, will succeed in the long run.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

Calm is the first need at this time when bitcoin is stable and not taking any movement either up or down because experts are saying that it will boom very shortly and will give a big reward in the form of profit. So every holders must be keep patience.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: