Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2052 times)
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

There are people who invested more than they should, and get nervous at the volatility.
i don't think that the term ''more then they should'' is proper, there is no said amount that's too much to invest in bitcoin, we should understand that bitcoin is not just a currency but also a store of value. Investing as much as possible in bitcoin isn't a wrong move, but one need to trust in the coin you hodl through tough and hard times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

Calming when the market is not stable is a necessity but not everyone can do it, Bitcoin shows them the opportunity to make money but can also make them lose everything. Many investors are failing because of their wrong decision. They feel fear and sell everything they have, this is the common psychology of new investors. Be calm and watch the market if you do not want to be a loser.

abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Investment usually involves expectation of profit. If bitcoin is not having the potentials of yielding interest within a speculated timing there is nobody that will invest in bitcoin so every holders have some profit in mind to make.
And this is the mentality or way of thing thinking that we should be changing for the betterment of the development of crypto currencies. Most of the people (including me, i won't lie) are just here for the profits, not for the technology and the power of the crypto currencies. They are investing on crypto currencies with a hope of making quick profit and sell it back for fiat currency. But was bitcoin actually made for making profit and using it as a storage value? or was it made so that people can get financial freedom and stop the using fiat currency?
I agree with you, all the bitcoin holders meanwhile must always be patient and do not rush to take a bad step before you will feel disappointed. staying patient is the key to all. wait until the time has arrived and it's right to buy or sell bitcoin.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

I have my own perception about the true bitcoin holders. I think a true bitcoin holder is someone who keeps their bitcoin for a long term. I don't think people who buy bitcoin today and sell it tomorrow as a true holder. They only deliver the bitcoin from a person to another one.   

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

There are people who invested more than they should, and get nervous at the volatility.

Probably those are newbies who did not foresee the possibility such as going down too much. Therefore we can say that engaging in crypto currency you must be ready to see how volatile everything is. And also you need to have patience in waiting and trust along with this.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

Because people should learn well for past quick downfall they receive a lot of loses because of panic, panic isn't good investment in crypto, i advise those people specially to the newbies do not make decision quick without study and research to avoid loses.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

Probably those are newbies who did not foresee the possibility such as going down too much. Therefore we can say that engaging in crypto currency you must be ready to see how volatile everything is. And also you need to have patience in waiting and trust along with this.
Before becoming a Bitcoin holder or investor, we must know the characteristics of cryptocurrencies that cannot be stable (fluctuating). So that we feel ready in the face of a sharp decline in prices. We know, the bitcoin holder who is panic will make us lose Bitcoin assets.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

he first thing that the bitcoin holder needs to do is not be panic, panic will make them panic sell. They need to stay calm when the market is down.

Panic selling is a situation where investors sell massive bitcoin in a short span of time. Usually this action is triggered by feelings of panic or investors' excessive fear of certain things, such as media coverage or FUD.  This's far different from selling action which is motivated by fundamental or technical considerations such as those often experienced by traders, because of this panic selling usually driven by mere emotional factors.

If we look more closely, actually this panic selling action is not only caused by the emergence of issues, rumors, social/political turmoil, or other external factors. But it is caused by unstable and uncontrollable investor/trader psychological conditions.

So, when markets experience price fluctuations, we should think more objectively with the help of facts and data. By thinking more objectively, we can easily protect crypto assets especially when there's a panic selling action in the crypto market.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Really it's normal to saves Bitcoin now holding situation and waiting panic time'when Bitcoin market price making selling time.im not nervous about market situation because it always unstable.
Staying calm can greatly help to think and decide creatively. There's no need to panic as bitcoin is there to stay and can definitely recover. Price fluctuation can bring so much mixed emotions, it's like a roller coaster ride but when we all stay calm and be patient while staying productive then it can give a satisfying and rewarding outcome.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

Being bitcoin holders is not easy because you need to hold your emotions mostly if you buy in higher price and now the price dropping. It's hard to see that you invest keep on dropping so bitcoin holders no choice but to hold it what they have and wait great time to make a good profit.

That is the problem of many investors of cryptocurrencies, they are always impatient in terms of selling and buying investments and joining other new projects since most of them are scams.

Being patient is one of the greatest feature of an investor of cryptocurrencies. With the volatility of cryptos, you can earn yourself a good amount of profit in time the price pumps up in the future. Instead of panicking when the time the price dumps happen, better stick to your plan or strategy, you can also distract yourself by checking good projects or cryptos in the market that has a possibility of having a good price.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

Being bitcoin holders is not easy because you need to hold your emotions mostly if you buy in higher price and now the price dropping. It's hard to see that you invest keep on dropping so bitcoin holders no choice but to hold it what they have and wait great time to make a good profit.

That is the problem of many investors of cryptocurrencies, they are always impatient in terms of selling and buying investments and joining other new projects since most of them are scams.

Being patient is one of the greatest feature of an investor of cryptocurrencies. With the volatility of cryptos, you can earn yourself a good amount of profit in time the price pumps up in the future. Instead of panicking when the time the price dumps happen, better stick to your plan or strategy, you can also distract yourself by checking good projects or cryptos in the market that has a possibility of having a good price.

This is a classic problem that is always discussed by bitcoin users to get information related to cryptocurrency. Holding bitcoin is not a necessity, because the most important thing for me is how to continue to increase the amount of bitcoin that we have so that we can be wise to invest in altcoins using bitcoin that we have.
Prideandprejudice

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Any technology has to provide a service to be valuable. People can use it as a currency now that volatility has decreased. The DOW and Dollar are going to be more volatile in the coming months as the FED tries to control inflation. Bitcoin doesn’t have that problem. Any merchant can look 50-100 years into the future and know the exact supply of bitcoin there will be, and supported by the strongest chain and hashrate.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

If you want to win in an investment, then you must be able to control your emotions and be patient and have extensive knowledge of what you are investing. Responding to the sharp decline in bitcoin prices in 2018, of course it takes patience in waiting so that we can make a profit. Those who are able to be patient and remain calm in addressing the decline in prices, will ultimately get a victory, because there is always a price movement in an investment, including in the investment of bitcoin.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

It makes no sense to worry about what you can not influence. I wanted to sell bitcoins in September, because I was going to buy real estate, but was forced to abandon the deal due to an unfavorable course. At first I was very upset, and then I accepted the situation as inevitable and decided that maybe when I’m ready to sell Bitcoin real estate prices will become more profitable and calmed down.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Yes, the holders should not have to worry about the current price of bitcoin. Because true holders are those who believe in future technology, especially on the blockchain. To be honest I myself am not a holder. But I really applaud and admire the true holder. They never panic even though the price has dropped
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

A good holder is the one who, even with the appearance of negative news in the market, does not panic and does not run immediately to merge all the crypto currency he has at the moment. So trickled in only strangers and hamsters. Bitcoin is a long-term investment in the first place. It is necessary to understand and act in accordance with this strategy. And believe me-you will be thanked.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

It is true that calm is needed to survive, but the problem is that with prices falling low, it will easily make people panic. And I'm not too monitoring price movements, so it's not easy to panic, still hodl because in the long run there will definitely be an increase.

Come on man, we are all investing on crypto currency, an investment that is so volatile that every single minute, there will be having a change to it's price  and that is inevitable. Instead of panicking in the time of dump, better focus on other things if you can't stop from worrying. Cryptos tend to pump in a certain time and you just really need to wait for it to happen. As my cousins always say, Something good happens for those who wait.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Those who bought Bitcoin at 6k$ level for sure they are calm and not worried but for those who bought at 19k up maybe they are worried with their investment as they loss almost 70% of their investment.

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.
I do not see any prerequisites for significant growth. Events with exchanges in China, a possible ban on mining in the same place, the upcoming hard fork, all this does not particularly stimulate the course, in my opinion.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Yes it always need you to keep claim on trading specially when market on bearish movement.  Bitcoin is a precious coin its shows it act before and makes us profited.  So that bitcoin holder need keep claim as much as its not reaches your price.  On the other hand note your mind it will break its all time record in near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: