Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is unhealthy?  (Read 29888 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

You are right because when you do trading (especially day trading), you always give a hard couple of hours to stay in your computer looking and monitoring the price movements of cryptos you wanted to trade. Not only it will affect your eyes vision, but it can also affect your portfolio's health too when you make wrong trading decision.
Well, when it comes to day trading, you necessarily does not have to stay the whole day on your system as you can still end up making some substantial profit and close for the day without having to stress yourself. I used to day trade, but had to go the long term way as a result of time and my new job.

You do not need all the hours, just take your time, look for a pattern and a setup, trade that set up, make your profit based on your strategy and close your PC for the day. The problem with a lot of people is that they want to day trade and make all the available profit within that day, and this is one of the reasons why so many of them usually end up flopping eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

wow thanks for sharing your story, i guess same goes for some occupations as well like dentists, engineers, however good to take precaution there Smiley

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/heatseeker
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

15-20 hours a day can make long-term mental changes and it is not healthy, if indeed you have begun to understand then time should be reduced enough and even just half a day because you already know what to do.

then you can also start to trust supporting tools from other people's trading signals for other coins and stay focused on the few coins you are aiming for.

I also felt that the health level began to decline because too often in front of the laptop and monitored the graphics, my stomach began to get fat, but the most important thing was always to think positively and take the time to vacation 1 full 2 days without doing trading activities.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

It depends on your time-management and character. Trading is very stressful and you should keep your emotions. If you trade whole day, it's really unhealthy. But if you have certain timetable, it can be a perfect hobby!
Everything depends on the person doing trade. Those people who are strong in their mindset and the power of determination are stiff, those are successful people. Your time management and patience, these two characters must be exhibited by a trader so that things can run smoothly. Trading isn’t easy task, hence keep these two shrimps alongside.
vladmiranda

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

Its because you're gambling and not "trading" lol
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Maybe better to trade moderately only. Anything that to much is bad specially if pertaining to our health. Why not to try long term investment to some good projects, all you have do is to wait and monitor the project until your investment grow. I think in this way it won't give you to much stress.

Lotermity91

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Have you ever wondered that trading can be bad for your health?

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Those are the sacrifices you will have to make if you wasn’t t make money. But if you don’t want these problems then you should always try your best to manage time properly. Some people don’t manage their properly and they spend time on things that are not worth spending their time on. Know the right time to have your eyes on the screen.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Being in front of the computer every hour pose a lot of threats to one's health, personally I do not go such long hours or trade the minute candles, trading with the 4 hour candles can put someone's mind at some rest, just buy and place a sell order at a profit target and close your computer.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Your health problem is not about the trading but it is because you put too much time ito it. Regardless of any routine work if it is whether trading or not you give or doing too much is unhealthy,unpleasant, undesirable and dangerous. So you must put a good balance between life and work in any job and business that you do.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Not in all times! In fact, we became healthy because of trading. We are healthy because we can buy fresh vegetables and fruits those money that we earned in cryptocurrency. We became healthy in mental aspects because the plan and execution we made is needed in trading. Trading is healthy because it depends on how you play it.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

[/quote]

Stress are part of trading specially when traders trap
Enjoy yourself while in trading to avoid stress
If you have an help problem before i advise for you choose long trade no need to spent a lot of time to monitor your coin day by day

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Maybe better to trade moderately only. Anything that to much is bad specially if pertaining to our health. Why not to try long term investment to some good projects, all you have do is to wait and monitor the project until your investment grow. I think in this way it won't give you to much stress.
I see trading does not need to "always" in front of the computer all the time. however, humans should be able to handle it and be more disciplined. Changing the concept to long-term investment is a way to overcome this, it will reduce your time too long in front of the computer.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

The only reason why I think they say trading is unhealthy is because when I tried to day trade, I was so worried about the price I cant even stand up from my work station to prepare for my meal. I thought in day trading every minute, every second counts. I thought If a miss a good opportunity I might not get another good one. But that was before, today I think it is more unhealthy if you panic. Just chill and relax, it will give you more time to think of your next move rather than panic and sell out of frustration.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

I never thought of this and sincerely, I have been experiencing terrible migraine this past few days. So Op can you suggest a reasonable way out ? Trade need active monitoring else one will get rekt in this market, I can't afford not to keep tab on them.
Trade is unhealthy if it often loses, because everything makes emotions, makes anger and sadness. Therefore to work around this you must relax and think positively that in trading there is profit and loss. Positive energy will make the brain think more clearly.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:24:21 AM

The only reason why I think they say trading is unhealthy is because when I tried to day trade, I was so worried about the price I cant even stand up from my work station to prepare for my meal. I thought in day trading every minute, every second counts. I thought If a miss a good opportunity I might not get another good one. But that was before, today I think it is more unhealthy if you panic. Just chill and relax, it will give you more time to think of your next move rather than panic and sell out of frustration.
It's unhealthy to some who have panic confusion, or those who rely on long term before. Day trading works as long as we eager to see if coin will earn in just span of hours, its thrilling somehow and not healthy if we put regret in our minds.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

I agree with you, after I became acquainted with bitcoin and trading, every day I faced laptops, working on various bounties and experiencing trading. So my eyes added minus from 0.75 - 1.25 .. Yes maybe this is what I have to pay for, I get money but my health must also be maintained, it should not be too excessive. Why become rich, but we have many diseases. Health is more important than any friend.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

I see trading does not need to "always" in front of the computer all the time. however, humans should be able to handle it and be more disciplined. Changing the concept to long-term investment is a way to overcome this, it will reduce your time too long in front of the computer.
most beginner trader check their open transaction each hours or even each minutes.this action  make them under pressure if their trades loss.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

I think its not about trading problems. people play games full time infront of  computer. it will happen who seat befor computer. its not causes of trading.

you can relief your pain through take some small brakes.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

there is a healthy trading side and there are also those that are not healthy, healthy conditions when the price of the cryptocurrency falls surely you will panic and surely your heart rate will increase and make your heart beat fast that slightly healthy you.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice a lot i dont want learn new things i want to practice what i learn
Actually to be honest, trading is not unhealthy when we have a good market. It is only so when the market is down and you do not get to trade your coins at the price you expect them. This is the reason why not all the people trade in the bearish market. We have to look for some other profitable investments as well that can give back returns. In addition, investing in coins gone low is also nice way to maximize the future profit margin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: