Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading is unhealthy?  (Read 29893 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

All kind of tradings gives you stress because it involves your hard earned money. Frequent stress can damage your health so it better to take precations before you start to trade. The fear of losing is one of the major reasons of stress so all you have to do is to set aside extra money that you are not afraid to lose. If you are still a newbie, your fear will be greater than the experienced ones so it better to practice tradings first and gain experience.
Absolutely! Before joining in the field of trading we need to be prepared and have to know our priorities. We get to be driven by our emotions due to wild swing of the market, and also there are lots of things to remember and focus on. Traders have to keep up-to-date and be creative in making decisions. Staying long in the computer can cause health problem. It's necessary to stay fit, don't deprive yourself to keep health strong because more than anything else health is still indeed a wealth.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

trading sometimes makes human health disrupted because with our trading all these traders can experience very high pressure and experience dizziness because all your assets are stuck at high prices.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 10:25:38 AM by Aleh777

Have you ever wondered that trading can be bad for your health?
Everything in excess is bad for our health. If you are staring at the monitor for long hours everyday will certainly not do good for you. Do we really have to stare the monitor all the time when trading? There are ways to minimize staring the screen and you can do that as well. Stress is really the culprit here. If you are a very emotional person then trading is not for you. Do trading with fun and don't take it seriously if you lose sometimes.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Everything in excess is bad for our health. If you are staring at the monitor for long hours everyday will certainly not do good for you. Do we really have to stare the monitor all the time when trading? There are ways to minimize staring the screen and you can do that as well. Stress is really the culprit here. If you are a very emotional person then trading is not for you. Do trading with fun and don't take it seriously if you lose sometimes.

Fun ? Do you think it is fun , when you know that your money is at risk ? No its not .   we should take trading seriously so that we  can give our best .

But you have some point , we shouldnt abuse our selves by trading more often .  we should still prioritize our health because health is wealth  .  

Better if we can set adequate hours ( e.g 7 to 8 hrs per day  ) if you are a daily trader and treats trading as a full time regular job .

@op , trading isnt unhealthy but as long as you know how to set your limits and most especially as long as you know what you are doing .
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

trading sometimes makes human health disrupted because with our trading all these traders can experience very high pressure and experience dizziness because all your assets are stuck at high prices.

Trading is easy to understand but hard to deal off and if people affect with this challenges, it could be a huge disappointment and stressful that can also create a depression. Thus, trading was corrupted by its consistent high volatilization in the market field. And I think trading is unhealthy because of people taking it seriously and lack of knowledge dealing it off.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Fun ? Do you think it is fun , when you know that your money is at risk ? No its not .   we should take trading seriously so that we  can give our best .

But you have some point , we shouldnt abuse our selves by trading more often .  we should still prioritize our health because health is wealth  .  

Better if we can set adequate hours ( e.g 7 to 8 hrs per day  ) if you are a daily trader and treats trading as a full time regular job .

@op , trading isnt unhealthy but as long as you know how to set your limits and most especially as long as you know what you are doing .
I do not think we can set limits when we work with trading, this is a world without limits, every situation from bad to good can happen at any time, when we sleep, when we are happy, when we are eating, and the time is never enough for this job, no specific time, the pressure can be said to be continuous. In addition, with so many situations, we can not solve them all, our minds will be very chaotic, sometimes we will be very headache, in the long run, this is really a bad thing for health.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
bosta20

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

To be sincere...for me, trading is hard to do! Catching the volatility is hard...i prefer to just buy a position and hodl
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Some traders always soaked in the computer so its very unhealthy for me also and very stressful if you loss in trading to take some more time to recover how much funds do you lost from you.
But not all traders always lost ofcourse all these unhealthy that give trading for us is worth it sometimes if you earn a good profit.

It can be unhealthy for those people, who have weak nervous system. The guys that do not see well and wear glasses are not in the best position as well. When trading you worry about the result all the time, and it is stressful.
You will keep worrying about results if you do not even have a strategy you are trading at all. One thing with trading is that, it is not just the charts you are trading, it is your trade strategy that you are executing and there is absolutely no way you will be able to get the best from a trade when you do not have a plan at all.

Trading will always be unhealthy for those who take trading as gambling, those who really do not even have a clue what they are doing, and those who are too greedy trying to make all the money they can in a day. Day trading takes discipline in every way, and if you are not, you will pretty be fast at getting screwed before you even realize it.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

for me it is not healthy to trade if a lot of pressure in the heart and think to fulfill the needs of life can have a negative impact on the unhealthy mind the mind is stressed and the heart is not calm especially with the existence of a market that is less profitable

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

for me it is not healthy to trade if a lot of pressure in the heart and think to fulfill the needs of life can have a negative impact on the unhealthy mind the mind is stressed and the heart is not calm especially with the existence of a market that is less profitable
We are the one who needs to adjust in our treatment in trading, the pressure is there especially if it's the only way to sustain our living but if not be comfortable,everything will went right once we get used on it.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

We are the one who needs to adjust in our treatment in trading, the pressure is there especially if it's the only way to sustain our living but if not be comfortable,everything will went right once we get used on it.
we need to change our trading type and also our habbit in market.maybe swing trader or long term trader have less pressure for us.and also we didnt need to monitor price every minutes.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

I got the same exact history  whn i started trading i supposed It doenst Matter how muchas u read ir learn when your Money is in Game all your stress hormones go crazy but also stopped with the time i supposed becouse th i already got back What i inititally invested and un only re investing now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Trading can be stressful when you lose and also has a very big risk. Trading is very brain drain because you have to concentrate on looking at the market.
ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

stress and dizziness sometimes because FOMO often happens, the eyes are often tired and waist aches. especially when the market is bad and I experience trading losses. I deal with it by often taking painkillers and it's actually not good if it continues.

But I try every weekend not to be completely online and spend more time with my family.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

The first problem you can have is - eyes problems. Spending more time in front of your computer can be harmful to your eyes.
The second - stress. Stress can cause many problems from high blood pressure to depression.

Here is my story...

This summer I went to a doctor with some health problems - I had an awful headache. Just to make picture clear - my headache was with me for 15-20 hours per day. So we did some tests showed that I had extremely high blood pressure.
“That’s odd” - I thought. I eat healthy food and I do sports.

I was confused. But the doctor said that it can happen because of stress. So I went to a psychologist to deal with this issue. We were talking about my life and interests. And I told her I trade… I believe I don’t need to continue this story lol

Since I trade a lot (I do. I could even tell this is an addiction). The doctor suggested me not to trade for about a week. That was impossible for me, but I tried. It was hard. It was more than hard. But in a couple of weeks, my headache disappeared.

I still trade but not as much as I used to. Now I practice blockchain games because it’s less stressful. Do I feel myself better? Yes. In July it was so painful so I thought that I will die. Now I don’t feel pain at all.

Conclusion:

I know it’s all individual. Some people trade days and night and they feel pretty good. I just told you my story with my experience. I don’t pursue anyone to stop trading. It’s just important for me to warn some people who can have the same problems.

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I honestly checked the site of the War field, I think is a good games though it has a similarity on counter strikes only their differences was that  you can earn Digital currencies through this games, but so far they don't have exchange yet, only was still in progress to make an agreement to other bigger exchange with sufficient volumes. Very well known that can be list according to their team management.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

You guys are just fallen some ridiculous question. Its not seems to unhealthy you can ask like better than .It always  trading is so risky. I think before starting you just need to be skilled either it will be complicated not unhealthy

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

All kind of tradings gives you stress because it involves your hard earned money. Frequent stress can damage your health so it better to take precations before you start to trade. The fear of losing is one of the major reasons of stress so all you have to do is to set aside extra money that you are not afraid to lose. If you are still a newbie, your fear will be greater than the experienced ones so it better to practice tradings first and gain experience.
Yes i  agree that any kind of tradings even if let say it is a real trading could also contribute to us the stress so lets expect that most likely even digital trading like trading cryptocurrency would be more stressful if we couldnt handle it properly. So better to have a concrete time schedule with regards on trading and give yourself some break if you guess you are already exhausted with what you are doing in trading.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

A trader is an activity that is risky and often has a stressful effect on someone because of the pressure given. they are required to be sensitive to changes in market trends and also suppress emotions to prioritize analysis to provide maximum profit

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

A trader is an activity that is risky and often has a stressful effect on someone because of the pressure given. they are required to be sensitive to changes in market trends and also suppress emotions to prioritize analysis to provide maximum profit

Pressure from what? earning? In the first place if you don't see tradings as a job then there will be no pressure. The problem is that there are members here who chooses to quit their regular jobs because of the money they making last year. Unfortunately, the wind has change, we're in the bear market now, that's why they're pressure to make money because they need to bring food in the table.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

It is up to the trader, to mùake trading healthy for him, or unhealthy. If the trader takes the biggest risks without real knowledge and experience, and just with emotions, it will be surely unhealthy because he will lose so many trades, and his hard earned money.
This is not entirely accurately, even if you are a successful trader that doesn't mean that you are relaxed or anything, trading is one of the most stressful activities around the world and it makes sense if you take the time to think about it, people are very emotional when it comes to money and when they earn money they are extremely happy and when they lose money they are extremely unhappy, the ups and downs when it comes to your emotions are very difficult to deal with.

And only those that are completely capable of managing their emotions will be able to trade without any stress even when they are losing a lot of money, something that is not easy at all as we have seen in the forum where most people which bought at the end of the last year are very stressed out because of what is happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: