Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1060108374333968386
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Hi dev, I just clicked the link and it's good to know that you are joining the blockchainsummit in february 2019. But I think posting a twitter link is not enough, add some details or introductions about it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?
IceChain doesn't strike any similarities here i think they are good to go and considering their shards and double chain technologies i think is just an ok name to use but personally i think it sound less fancy than the project but is not that bad

The other dude is referring to how the name is generic af and they could have used a little bit of you know, creativity to make the name sound better atleast
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

KYC has been recently regulated for some ICO project and we know that this is a bit annoying but we can't do nothing if that is their rules. Yes, it's really strict and maybe this is also to help to avoid some duplicate account.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .
Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
I hold such opinion. Initially, tokens have to be placed at least though on some exchanges, and already then to try to get on larger exchanges if the popularity increases.
Yes, of course it would be much better, but as the team thought it would be better it will. They can not always do as they advise users here. Because there are such tips where they are simply inappropriate.

I think it still better for this project to be listed in more known and popular exchanges, if this happen then more investors will be attracted to this project because investors will prove that the project is really serious.
We can find out about this only when they give us full information about the project and tell us which updates came from the team.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

KYC has been recently regulated for some ICO project and we know that this is a bit annoying but we can't do nothing if that is their rules. Yes, it's really strict and maybe this is also to help to avoid some duplicate account.
Yes. I also noticed that in some ICO's where most investors undergo KYC procedure inorder to participate the token sales. Perhaps, there could be something good effect in doing this kind of way inorder for the event equally and fair for all interested people who wants to join.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .
Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
I hold such opinion. Initially, tokens have to be placed at least though on some exchanges, and already then to try to get on larger exchanges if the popularity increases.
Yes, of course it would be much better, but as the team thought it would be better it will. They can not always do as they advise users here. Because there are such tips where they are simply inappropriate.

I think it still better for this project to be listed in more known and popular exchanges, if this happen then more investors will be attracted to this project because investors will prove that the project is really serious.
We can find out about this only when they give us full information about the project and tell us which updates came from the team.
Well, more news from the project team is just a necessity for good project development. In any case, the team should pay attention to this.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I think KYC relate with legal thing that developer need when they register the company to the government, as we know government need to know who are the investor.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Are the team planning to launch other promotional stuff like campaigns, airdrop giveaways to those early and whitelist investors?
I think they will do it at suitably time. Need for waiting to collecg Icechain token.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

Are the team planning to launch other promotional stuff like campaigns, airdrop giveaways to those early and whitelist investors?
I think they will do it at suitably time. Need for waiting to collecg Icechain token.
The developers are obliged to work constantly on the project irrespective of as quickly there takes place collecting necessary funds. Only such approach will provide investor confidence.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

What a kind of a great conductor. I wish they could do an opportunity to make the platform better than it should. Don't worry about the developer.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I think KYC relate with legal thing that developer need when they register the company to the government, as we know government need to know who are the investor.
I agree with you. Sometimes KYC checking is very necessary. Unfortunately, many users do not like such checks and want to remain anonymous. It turns out that they will not be able to take part in sales?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

I agree with you. Sometimes KYC checking is very necessary. Unfortunately, many users do not like such checks and want to remain anonymous. It turns out that they will not be able to take part in sales?
Most of the projects ran KYC to prevent Anti Money Laundering which causes USD to fall. That's why they really need KYC for each supporters or investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Definitely,  if we can help spread the project updates and progress if the team will post and launch information and detail about the progress. Since they are the one who is responsible about the updates. Accurate details are important.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?
what do u mean by original name? and also name is not fact. fact ia what will it can do in future. how it get successfull or thw team works.
Agree with you buddy Momoamzad. And for me, it is not that the name of the project is not original, in fact this project has its own unique to be recognize. What is more important is that the project can make a huge positive impact in the crypto currency commmunity and can bring more opportunities to us crypto people that would benefit an end to end which is both the entire Icechain project and its community.
I hope this project will be succeded and make a positive impact on crypto market as you are saying. market is now full of scam project  but hopefully thisproject will be lamboo one

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

what do u mean by original name? and also name is not fact. fact ia what will it can do in future. how it get successfull or thw team works.
Agree with you buddy Momoamzad. And for me, it is not that the name of the project is not original, in fact this project has its own unique to be recognize. What is more important is that the project can make a huge positive impact in the crypto currency commmunity and can bring more opportunities to us crypto people that would benefit an end to end which is both the entire Icechain project and its community.
I hope this project will be succeded and make a positive impact on crypto market as you are saying. market is now full of scam project  but hopefully thisproject will be lamboo one
True, that's the main reason why investors hard to invest in the project. Specialy offered by those well known individuals. We cant blame others to doubt about the project because we only  new the  doctor but nots its.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

That's utter bullshit, unless they are operating out of some first world country there's no way they need to take people's KYCs (and pretty sure they aren't)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Yeah the name can be common but look through the project,the project is very innovative & the team is hard working & managing the project very well.so look from the different angle

I think the name doesn't matter for now because it can be change as it grows and developed. But for now the team should focus on achieving success of the project through finding ways to make it more usable and attractive to gain more supporters and investors. They should also focus on different ideas to make the project more develop.
Yes name can't  give them fame as work will be a big factor.if they try they will be successful before the ICO.so need good advicement & correct plan for the success
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

It's better to be patient and wait for the team to decide, since they also decide for the better of their project. Whichever their choices of exchange, just support them and if not encourage them to work hard on getting listed on much popular exchange.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

What a kind of a great conductor. I wish they could do an opportunity to make the platform better than it should. Don't worry about the developer.
I assure you mate that in the next few months this will be the best platform for crypto trading. Just be more patient right now.

How can you be so sure about it because this is still under development and having a lot of assets is isn't easy as what you may think. Unless, they have some announcement which is really makes it interesting especially about their development.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: