Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?
Yeah the name can be common but look through the project,the project is very innovative & the team is hard working & managing the project very well.so look from the different angle

I think the name doesn't matter for now because it can be change as it grows and developed. But for now the team should focus on achieving success of the project through finding ways to make it more usable and attractive to gain more supporters and investors. They should also focus on different ideas to make the project more develop.
Yes name can't  give them fame as work will be a big factor.if they try they will be successful before the ICO.so need good advicement & correct plan for the success
As soon as they get the achievement they need and already furnished this project, in the end, we can say that they choose the right name for the project anyway. Any name even if it is not that unique to listen but when it succeeded it will still be recognize and be known by many and will stand a new meaning for that words.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

KYC has been recently regulated for some ICO project and we know that this is a bit annoying but we can't do nothing if that is their rules. Yes, it's really strict and maybe this is also to help to avoid some duplicate account.
Yes. I also noticed that in some ICO's where most investors undergo KYC procedure inorder to participate the token sales. Perhaps, there could be something good effect in doing this kind of way inorder for the event equally and fair for all interested people who wants to join.
Kyc is also a prominent feature to prevent bot interference in the system.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Are the team planning to launch other promotional stuff like campaigns, airdrop giveaways to those early and whitelist investors?
I think they will do it at suitably time. Need for waiting to collecg Icechain token.
Yes, of course, it is worth waiting for users who know their business to come and maybe they will be prompted if you do not understand.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

I think KYC relate with legal thing that developer need when they register the company to the government, as we know government need to know who are the investor.
I agree with you. Sometimes KYC checking is very necessary. Unfortunately, many users do not like such checks and want to remain anonymous. It turns out that they will not be able to take part in sales?
Most of the projects ran KYC to prevent Anti Money Laundering which causes USD to fall. That's why they really need KYC for each supporters or investors.
So the disputes on KYC are conducted constantly and I personally think that this procedure after all is necessary for large projects as it will protect the platform from hooliganism in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

I assure you mate that in the next few months this will be the best platform for crypto trading. Just be more patient right now.
It could be but we know that a lot of this kind of platform are already running now in the market. Some are good and becomes more profitable for the investors. But there are also failed to meet the expectations of the supporters and investors. So they need to be more creative and different inorder to be recognized as a good trading platform.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

I assure you mate that in the next few months this will be the best platform for crypto trading. Just be more patient right now.
It could be but we know that a lot of this kind of platform are already running now in the market. Some are good and becomes more profitable for the investors. But there are also failed to meet the expectations of the supporters and investors. So they need to be more creative and different inorder to be recognized as a good trading platform.
To get such recognition as you stated there should be some offers and plans with the platform which will grab the attention of various traders so then we can ex0ect huge traffic with a flow to grab tge deals users gets automatically start choosing our platform.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

I think KYC relate with legal thing that developer need when they register the company to the government, as we know government need to know who are the investor.
I agree with you. Sometimes KYC checking is very necessary. Unfortunately, many users do not like such checks and want to remain anonymous. It turns out that they will not be able to take part in sales?
Most of the projects ran KYC to prevent Anti Money Laundering which causes USD to fall. That's why they really need KYC for each supporters or investors.
So the disputes on KYC are conducted constantly and I personally think that this procedure after all is necessary for large projects as it will protect the platform from hooliganism in the future.
Eventually KYC turns as a discomfort for most of the investors where they states not to proceed with KYC but how about the target on bigshots who invests in a huge run we are just loosing a scope of gaining their investments due to KYC, thede could be a plan offering additional discounts for such KYC holders.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

The way i see it KYC is just relevant if you are to use their platform otherwise traders can have their traded tokens in their wallets without KYC so basically platform is safe but dumping most of the time depends on the users who dont just hodl

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

What a kind of a great conductor. I wish they could do an opportunity to make the platform better than it should. Don't worry about the developer.

How can you be so sure about it because this is still under development and having a lot of assets is isn't easy as what you may think. Unless, they have some announcement which is really makes it interesting especially about their development.

This is what we say that everyone of us here can see what will be the future of the project. But it cannot give 100% assurance it is just a beliefs after knowing the background and other thing about the project.It just a matter of believing on the information and updates that each of us get. Most important to do is that let us respect each others opinion and beliefs because we have different ideas and mind.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

What a kind of a great conductor. I wish they could do an opportunity to make the platform better than it should. Don't worry about the developer.

How can you be so sure about it because this is still under development and having a lot of assets is isn't easy as what you may think. Unless, they have some announcement which is really makes it interesting especially about their development.

This is what we say that everyone of us here can see what will be the future of the project. But it cannot give 100% assurance it is just a beliefs after knowing the background and other thing about the project.It just a matter of believing on the information and updates that each of us get. Most important to do is that let us respect each others opinion and beliefs because we have different ideas and mind.
That is interesting to understand however such opinions should be respected by eachother moreover we cannot entertain individual opinions or ideas or assumptions because project holds a plan and every one is worling with that plan so we should not work with assumptions that will mislead the entire operation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
It seems like a complex process to me.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
To get rid of certain unexpected threats developers are insisting KYC mandatory however we also need to focus oj investors expectations as they respond stating they do not require a KYC and we need some more presentations interms of video to let them understand.
That is a good suggestion buddy. A good video presentations for the investors is a good suggestion for the Icechain project, which is a good thing to prioritize the expectations coming from the investors regarding KYC matters. I will looking forward for more opinions and suggestions regarding this matter. I was expecting a team final decision for this.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

For some point this is necessary because their are other people who are cheating to gain big bonuses. This is good for the ico sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

The way i see it KYC is just relevant if you are to use their platform otherwise traders can have their traded tokens in their wallets without KYC so basically platform is safe but dumping most of the time depends on the users who dont just hodl
Kyc for me is necessary since most participants are scammers. Thanks to this regulation scammers now are being mininized.

This is also proof that the team is serious with the project. This will make a good result in the future and also for security reason I think.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

This is the part of the public sale, right? So how much will the project offer or discount to people and investors? Is it 1-month public sale only?

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.
Yeah, indeed. They have an opportunity to go up and I can feel if they were thinking about the development of the project. I wish they could do more strategies.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Are the team planning to launch other promotional stuff like campaigns, airdrop giveaways to those early and whitelist investors?
I think they will do it at suitably time. Need for waiting to collecg Icechain token.
Yes, of course, it is worth waiting for users who know their business to come and maybe they will be prompted if you do not understand.
Indeed. I hope they would like to make a research for each investor whether if the investor is very like to invest in a big amount of money or just a small bucks of dollar.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

Yeah, indeed. They have an opportunity to go up and I can feel if they were thinking about the development of the project. I wish they could do more strategies.
must remain optimistic that all the teams involved will do the best for this project so that what is expected will be achieved with satisfactory results, I agree that it is as good as the team must have more strategies for this project to make it more attractive and easy investor interest to join, team spirit will produce satisfying results.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

This is the part of the public sale, right? So how much will the project offer or discount to people and investors? Is it 1-month public sale only?
It seems to be no discounts for the purchase of tokens. If the team would give discounts on purchasing tokens, then there would already be news and what percentage of discounts on tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: