Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87891 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

This is the part of the public sale, right? So how much will the project offer or discount to people and investors? Is it 1-month public sale only?
It seems to be no discounts for the purchase of tokens. If the team would give discounts on purchasing tokens, then there would already be news and what percentage of discounts on tokens.
The team of IceChain project will make announcements regarding the public sales on their ICO in the upcoming days. Probably on 16th day of November as what I have read in the pinned message in telegram. We just have to wait them and be always in here so we can be always updated.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.
Yeah, indeed. They have an opportunity to go up and I can feel if they were thinking about the development of the project. I wish they could do more strategies.
must remain optimistic that all the teams involved will do the best for this project so that what is expected will be achieved with satisfactory results, I agree that it is as good as the team must have more strategies for this project to make it more attractive and easy investor interest to join, team spirit will produce satisfying results.

A lot of things needs to be done which it requires effort to achieve. They definitely already set a plan accordingly ao that it would be much more easy when doing the work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.
Yeah, indeed. They have an opportunity to go up and I can feel if they were thinking about the development of the project. I wish they could do more strategies.
must remain optimistic that all the teams involved will do the best for this project so that what is expected will be achieved with satisfactory results, I agree that it is as good as the team must have more strategies for this project to make it more attractive and easy investor interest to join, team spirit will produce satisfying results.

A lot of things needs to be done which it requires effort to achieve. They definitely already set a plan accordingly ao that it would be much more easy when doing the work.

For this kind of project they really need to exert more effort specially in this kind of situation of crypto market. the market is still down and maybe other investors will be hesitant to make some investments now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

I assure you mate that in the next few months this will be the best platform for crypto trading. Just be more patient right now.
It could be but we know that a lot of this kind of platform are already running now in the market. Some are good and becomes more profitable for the investors. But there are also failed to meet the expectations of the supporters and investors. So they need to be more creative and different inorder to be recognized as a good trading platform.
To get such recognition as you stated there should be some offers and plans with the platform which will grab the attention of various traders so then we can ex0ect huge traffic with a flow to grab tge deals users gets automatically start choosing our platform.

It needs more work to be able to achieve success and for the project to be recognize they need to work hard, do whatever it needs to increase exposures and popularity, when they do it this will encourage more investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

For this kind of project they really need to exert more effort specially in this kind of situation of crypto market. the market is still down and maybe other investors will be hesitant to make some investments now.
I think that all the developers and project team already exerting thier efforts for each project in the market,  for me the best way to make the project stunning and attractive is with the good project marketing strategies and together with the awesome updates.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Yes, it requires more effort and time. Time to manage and arrange everything for the project. Achieving something is not easy that is why they need to do their 101% for the success of each project in the market. The goals are set to be the guide on which path the need to walk until they reach the fruitful success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
It seems like a complex process to me.

About what lottery there is a speech? I think it it isn't necessary for the serious platform as it is already similar to some game for the purpose of attraction of financial resources which won't go to the project.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

How exactly do you "exert" more effort in an ICO, they should be working on the coin at this point cause lately a lot of these coins are utterly trash
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

Roadmap is already the plan since on the roadmap you can see the dates of their desired outcome or output they need to reach. And for that, they have for sure the schedule of work to be done to achieve those milestones.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

If only same thing would happen on market as before that on the end of the year cryptocurrency would increase drastically then everyone would benefit including other ICO projects.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

For who really want support to Icechain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060782.0. Join this bounty and hunt the coin.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

For who really want support to Icechain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060782.0. Join this bounty and hunt the coin.
Interesting! Thanks for the link. I also thought to get tokens from this project, because I think that this is a promising project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

I assure you mate that in the next few months this will be the best platform for crypto trading. Just be more patient right now.
It could be but we know that a lot of this kind of platform are already running now in the market. Some are good and becomes more profitable for the investors. But there are also failed to meet the expectations of the supporters and investors. So they need to be more creative and different inorder to be recognized as a good trading platform.
To get such recognition as you stated there should be some offers and plans with the platform which will grab the attention of various traders so then we can ex0ect huge traffic with a flow to grab tge deals users gets automatically start choosing our platform.

It needs more work to be able to achieve success and for the project to be recognize they need to work hard, do whatever it needs to increase exposures and popularity, when they do it this will encourage more investors to join.

The team is seriously taken their actions because this is a serious kind of stuff. They already set up a bounty campaign which it is a good step towards a success. They want to be exposed more here in the forum and also at social networking sites.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Interesting! Thanks for the link. I also thought to get tokens from this project, because I think that this is a promising project.
They are not just a promising but a very convincing project since it will have a chance to be listed in a good exchange because the team have managed to collect good amounts on their private sales. I hope, they can also collect enough funds in the public sales so that the probability to succeed is high.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

They are not just a promising but a very convincing project since it will have a chance to be listed in a good exchange because the team have managed to collect good amounts on their private sales. I hope, they can also collect enough funds in the public sales so that the probability to succeed is high.
As for placement at the good exchange then the little depends directly on developers. Also and the community influences it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

As for placement at the good exchange then the little depends directly on developers. Also and the community influences it.
Well, I believe that supporters can only support the development of the project, but the placement on a good exchange is a job only for the development team. Only they can influence this factor.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

With a lot of support from our member, i think they will raising at least soft cap.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

Well, I believe that supporters can only support the development of the project, but the placement on a good exchange is a job only for the development team. Only they can influence this factor.
I personally hope that the development team will be able to raise their project to a high level and in the future work only on good and popular exchanges.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

If they negotiate soon and choose the popular exchanges to list so icechain can gain more scope to reach more people so that it can automatically gain more participation, there should be more challenges.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

With a lot of support from our member, i think they will raising at least soft cap.
We can experience more participants just in their communication channel compared to the initial stage now the progress is just increasing constantly and there was more chances for reaching the softcap goal and achieving the targets. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: