Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I assure you mate that in the next few months this will be the best platform for crypto trading. Just be more patient right now.
It could be but we know that a lot of this kind of platform are already running now in the market. Some are good and becomes more profitable for the investors. But there are also failed to meet the expectations of the supporters and investors. So they need to be more creative and different inorder to be recognized as a good trading platform.
To get such recognition as you stated there should be some offers and plans with the platform which will grab the attention of various traders so then we can ex0ect huge traffic with a flow to grab tge deals users gets automatically start choosing our platform.

It needs more work to be able to achieve success and for the project to be recognize they need to work hard, do whatever it needs to increase exposures and popularity, when they do it this will encourage more investors to join.
I think they have great features for the project lets hope devs deliver on all those tech features and am sure it will be on the rise very soon considering they have really giving both wp and ann thread a good presentation i hope we get to hear on next feature update soon enough

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

For who really want support to Icechain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060782.0. Join this bounty and hunt the coin.
Interesting! Thanks for the link. I also thought to get tokens from this project, because I think that this is a promising project.
They are not just a promising but a very convincing project since it will have a chance to be listed in a good exchange because the team have managed to collect good amounts on their private sales. I hope, they can also collect enough funds in the public sales so that the probability to succeed is high.
As for placement at the good exchange then the little depends directly on developers. Also and the community influences it.
Well, I believe that supporters can only support the development of the project, but the placement on a good exchange is a job only for the development team. Only they can influence this factor.
I personally hope that the development team will be able to raise their project to a high level and in the future work only on good and popular exchanges.

I think everyone hopes that this project will succeed. That is why it is good to have cooperation because each individuals who supports the project can also help in making the project  popular or known by sharing it through social site like facebook, twitter and others. It could also sharing to your friends and other thing.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.
It seems like a complex process to me.

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.

Usually, in whitelisting stage, you can get the token with large discount compared to other stages and this is the reason why most investors try to apply to whitelist. On other hand, projects offer limited amount for sale in that stage. Therefore the demand would be more than the supply and the lottery would be tool to select investors that will get tokens with that discount.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Yep, I read their article on steemit. KYC is necessary to enter Whitelist and Every person who completes their KYC profile with a positive effect will be included in the lottery, then any person that wins the lottery is considered to be whitelisted.

I am actually wondering why do they still need lottery is it as if they have a high hype for this ICO. They were only able to build up a big community because of their airdrops.

Usually, in whitelisting stage, you can get the token with large discount compared to other stages and this is the reason why most investors try to apply to whitelist. On other hand, projects offer limited amount for sale in that stage. Therefore the demand would be more than the supply and the lottery would be tool to select investors that will get tokens with that discount.
That is the reason why they make a division in phase levels and who miss any initial benefits they can successfullly participate with other phases to grab the initial benefits.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

That is the reason why they make a division in phase levels and who miss any initial benefits they can successfullly participate with other phases to grab the initial benefits.

and for those who want to complete the kyc stage, i think it's better to wait in exchanges. sometimes they are very very cheap as compared to pre-ico prices. this is owed to the fact that dumpers want to get rid of the tokens. and you can always see that in every project. so at least no effort of submitting your docs that you don't even know where these end up to. just sayin'.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

Agree with you. Even though there are some people that wanted to participates and miss any initial benefits here in the IceChain then they can still participates to the other phases. It is not their last chance so better they will take this opportunity giving by the team management. This is truly a great good project that has a lots of ways to go for their success.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

and for those who want to complete the kyc stage, i think it's better to wait in exchanges. sometimes they are very very cheap as compared to pre-ico prices. this is owed to the fact that dumpers want to get rid of the tokens. and you can always see that in every project. so at least no effort of submitting your docs that you don't even know where these end up to. just sayin'.

agree with this one especially those ICOs that have massive rewards for their bounty campaigns and airdrops. But who knows, if there is going to be another bull run this coming December then the ICO participants might have a good returns.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

agree with this one especially those ICOs that have massive rewards for their bounty campaigns and airdrops. But who knows, if there is going to be another bull run this coming December then the ICO participants might have a good returns.

I hope the bull run will be green color, not like the other bull run this november, Only increases little and now the market is dumping again, But still you can invest in low fees.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

Well if you want to gain big in some ICO sales, You must first to be the early investors to join in, like some presale or private sale that usually offers big discounts.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Whitelisting is good because you will be the few individuals who can only buy tokens for private in a limited time, Plus you can get big discounts!

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

Reserves for mining are 25% of the total supply of IceChain, will it be made again after the amount is used up in the mine?
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Well if you want to gain big in some ICO sales, You must first to be the early investors to join in, like some presale or private sale that usually offers big discounts.
but most investors are afraid to invest in the beginning even though they are given a lot of discounts, they always wait in the middle of the sale and see the results obtained, I personally do that too often

connecoin

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

I see that the team are currently working for the listing of exchange as what I have learned it in the telegram. Perhaps, it could be the beginning for the project be recognized in the world of crypto. Hopefully, it would be a good and most trusted exchange so that people will have something to gain in the near future.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

I see that the team are currently working for the listing of exchange as what I have learned it in the telegram. Perhaps, it could be the beginning for the project be recognized in the world of crypto. Hopefully, it would be a good and most trusted exchange so that people will have something to gain in the near future.
They must have really worked for it so they are be able to recognise. And the team should prove to everyone that this project is  surely can be trusted and worth it to invest.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Indeed. I really like when all these people wanted to support the project because of their project, not the team or the developer. The platform should be good.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

I agree to you, listing in some good exchanges can help the project to increase their trust ratings and also to attract more new investors to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

This kind of project should be useful for those who like a unique and a new thing that can be used in the future especially angel investors that very like to invest in every project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Indeed. I really like when all these people wanted to support the project because of their project, not the team or the developer. The platform should be good.

I think a whole package of a project is important, the team, the features, their plans and goals. This are all important, the project icechain is compose of it and must support the whole project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Reserves for mining are 25% of the total supply of IceChain, will it be made again after the amount is used up in the mine?
Perhaps for a mining still some quantity of coins will be added after 25% are extracted. At least it would be adequate.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Yeah, if you will not take the risk upon investing. You will see how the market really working.If everything about the plans will be implemented this project will be a success and everything is waiting for papa to hilot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: