Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
I think that such sum cannot be gained as it is too big. No ways will help developers of it to reach. But at least a part will manage to be collected after all.
They might have various private investors so they are reaching the targets too fast or there should be some another plan how the timeline is just for few days and how they can reach their goal ?
I think the developers have a special plan that they most likely will not reveal to anyone. Hopefully, this plan will work and sales will be successful.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
I think that such sum cannot be gained as it is too big. No ways will help developers of it to reach. But at least a part will manage to be collected after all.
They might have various private investors so they are reaching the targets too fast or there should be some another plan how the timeline is just for few days and how they can reach their goal ?
From where do you have information on the fact that the project has private investors? Whether there are some proofs of this fact?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
Well. I think they dont have any plan but let me see in the next time if the project have improved moreover and it seems like they were having so many plans.

There's literally nothing they can do even if they say they will unless they start contacting a bunch of pump and dump groups to mess with there token
If they get involved with that, it would cost them much. And it is so hard to know who were those bear and bull since crypto owners are all anonymous.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

IceChain is preparing to take part in blockchain summit(Hong Kong) on 27th-28th of February 2019. Development is ongoing and next important milestone is testnet (January 2019). We are planning to hire and extend our team, will be announced. As we have already completed private sale, we are sound in terms of project financing, so watch this space we will make some noise very soon! Thank you for your support!
We will wait for that soon admin and thanks for sharing this infos in this Ann thread. I hope you can truly give noise in this community so that all people who supports the project will have a satisfactions for being in here. It would be also great if you can give regular updates day by day.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

I recently visited the telegram group and amazed that the group has already more than 30k plus members! Congrats!

Thats the effect of the airdrop that they launched, I am wondering why they really need a lottery, it seems like it is just a marketing strategy used by an ICO before but in the end the project is gone saying they had legal issues. I hope it is not going to happen to Icechain. 

Definitely, and this is why bounty program is really important it's because it can help them to be more popular. Moreover, IceChain seems to be an innovation which in the future seems to be a useful technology IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

IceChain is preparing to take part in blockchain summit(Hong Kong) on 27th-28th of February 2019. Development is ongoing and next important milestone is testnet (January 2019). We are planning to hire and extend our team, will be announced. As we have already completed private sale, we are sound in terms of project financing, so watch this space we will make some noise very soon! Thank you for your support!
We will wait for that soon admin and thanks for sharing this infos in this Ann thread. I hope you can truly give noise in this community so that all people who supports the project will have a satisfactions for being in here. It would be also great if you can give regular updates day by day.
It would be long time before the blockchain summit happen, I hope that before that date there would be a big development in this project and hoping also that the market goes back to normal again.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

I think since they have reach softcap then its ok even if they happen not to attain hardcap so lets just hope they have good sales in the last days to create more better hype and also open up more better trading opporturnity

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

I think since they have reach softcap then its ok even if they happen not to attain hardcap so lets just hope they have good sales in the last days to create more better hype and also open up more better trading opporturnity

You have a point, but I think with the help of one another everything is possible. It is good to share about the sales in order many will buy and grab the opportunity. Actually there are lot of ways, but it is a matter of eagerness, effort  and good ideas what best to do.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

Hopefully the first week of the sale will be a success, I think they have lots of supporters ready to invest?
This is going to be exciting to be looking forward into. The first week of the sale is very important to come into positive outcome. Let's see what will happen to the IceChain token sale. I guess more people out here are waiting for this and also ready to make investments.

If the team continue to make progress and do  more marketing strategies then probably things would be happen accordingly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Blockchain Summit Hong Kong is part of the largest dedicated Blockchain event series in the World and it's a good option for new ICOs. Anyway, 3 months remain before the event takes place, I think by that time, Icechain will have already listed on exchange and some progress to share there.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

Blockchain Summit Hong Kong is part of the largest dedicated Blockchain event series in the World and it's a good option for new ICOs. Anyway, 3 months remain before the event takes place, I think by that time, Icechain will have already listed on exchange and some progress to share there.

Seems that the IceChain team already got a handful of funds from their private investors. Is this the reason why the ICO will take only 5 days based from your website? That's relatively short as compared to others who are running their ICO for months and months. And I like this project because they are not focused in listing their coins in exchanges but rather their actual development. It's easier to list your coin but the stability of price would be too difficult if your platform is empty.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Seems that the IceChain team already got a handful of funds from their private investors. Is this the reason why the ICO will take only 5 days based from your website? That's relatively short as compared to others who are running their ICO for months and months. And I like this project because they are not focused in listing their coins in exchanges but rather their actual development. It's easier to list your coin but the stability of price would be too difficult if your platform is empty.
Take a next step listing the coin in various exchanges with a price and that will speak about the potential because it is all the funds out of hard efforts every investor is taking more efforts so the implementation on further development activities should be soon taken place.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

Nope, I don't think the team gonna extend the ICO since they have reached the softcap and it is enough to develop the project even if its not getting hardcap.
Yes I agree there will be no reasonable outcome for the team to extend the period.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

Nope, I don't think the team gonna extend the ICO since they have reached the softcap and it is enough to develop the project even if its not getting hardcap.
Yes I agree there will be no reasonable outcome for the team to extend the period.
Yeah you are right there buddy. I will agree with this too. No reason for the project team of the IceChain to extend the ICO because softcap is already been reach. For me, what the team should keep pushing is on gainingore investors and supporters of the project to continuously make further developments.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
Well, it will appear at some small market, bro. 1000 BTC is no so much to affect at big market. If some project hae enough strong to live, 1000 BTC will bring more cap for this project only.
It affects everyone in different ways and it is not possible to say for sure. Therefore, I think that all the same time will show when the project will be on its feet, so to speak, when it will recommend itself in society.

It can affect everyone in the same way, if a whale with a couple of thousand bitcoins dumps, then the entire market faces the heat from the price drop
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

I recently visited the telegram group and amazed that the group has already more than 30k plus members! Congrats!

Thats the effect of the airdrop that they launched, I am wondering why they really need a lottery, it seems like it is just a marketing strategy used by an ICO before but in the end the project is gone saying they had legal issues. I hope it is not going to happen to Icechain. 

Definitely, and this is why bounty program is really important it's because it can help them to be more popular. Moreover, IceChain seems to be an innovation which in the future seems to be a useful technology IMO.

But they didn't seem to put this innovation in designing the bounty and went with the super vanilla approach of just handing out tokens for following
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

That means more better chances to invest now because attending such events after ico will likely boost token price especially if the team are actively developing the coin and considering the technology i think it will be a good buy in crypto

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

For sure there will be of hundreds potential investors who will bought and invest to the ICO sale again, Just like that happen last month.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

They have huge numbers of supporters, It could be 30% of the people joined also have already invested to ICE chain platforms.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1058771733656805376

Agreed they already raised decent amount is private sale round so that there is big chance they won't extend ongoing ICO. I think so they have enough resources to develop this platform.

5 days but they already exceed the soft cap ICO raised the limit from the supporters? Congrats to the team then, I will be following the next plans of ICE chain. Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: