Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

For sure there will be of hundreds potential investors who will bought and invest to the ICO sale again, Just like that happen last month.
Maybe it's better if we just look at it to be clearer and hopefully later the ICO can be as expected, the most important thing is that we just follow the news so that we know the development and don't miss the information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Well, most likely everyone in here was quietly having such a great day since they are kept supporting the project without feel worry about the scam.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
If 5 days to go before the scheduled end this is quite a closer end. The team needs to make sure that before the ICO will end they already fix the issues and already have the plans after the ICO results. What ever the outcome or results with the project activities hopefully the project can deal with it and success will still be possible.
Most of cryptocurrency users cash out their crypto and wanted to withdraw their money away because investing in cryptocurrency now it is so risky.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

For sure there will be of hundreds potential investors who will bought and invest to the ICO sale again, Just like that happen last month.

Well, we hope that they can also collect good amounts of ethereum as what they have managed to do on their private sales before. If they will succeed on this, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of good things will be done on this project most especially in the development of it's functions.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Well, we hope that they can also collect good amounts of ethereum as what they have managed to do on their private sales before. If they will succeed on this, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of good things will be done on this project most especially in the development of it's functions.

Agreed with you they collected decent amount almost 40% of the totally supply has been sold out in that round and now they are offering only 20% in main ICO. We can expect some things from this project in future it will show good performance.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Agreed with you they collected decent amount almost 40% of the totally supply has been sold out in that round and now they are offering only 20% in main ICO. We can expect some things from this project in future it will show good performance.
Yes indeed, there is every chance. In principle, I can say with confidence that a team of professionals is working on this project, who from the very beginning show us excellent knowledge of the development of this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Totally true buddy,  this is a good news for everyone if the sale will result a nice outcome. Things will come together and everything will be fine. The project assessment will be used to check the progress and productivity of the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Sales have been going on for two days, and I'm interested in, what progress can the team already show? Or they will give us information only after the end of sales?
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

IceChain is preparing to take part in blockchain summit(Hong Kong) on 27th-28th of February 2019. Development is ongoing and next important milestone is testnet (January 2019). We are planning to hire and extend our team, will be announced. As we have already completed private sale, we are sound in terms of project financing, so watch this space we will make some noise very soon! Thank you for your support!

Blockchain Summit Hong Kong is part of the largest dedicated Blockchain event series in the World and it's a good option for new ICOs. Anyway, 3 months remain before the event takes place, I think by that time, Icechain will have already listed on exchange and some progress to share there.
That means more better chances to invest now because attending such events after ico will likely boost token price especially if the team are actively developing the coin and considering the technology i think it will be a good buy in crypto

Yes, it will really be a very useful step for the team and the entire project, since participation in such a summit will give more popularity to the project, as well as before that the team plans to launch a test version and hint at some interesting news, so I think this project is worth it. attention to yourself.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Sales have been going on for two days, and I'm interested in, what progress can the team already show? Or they will give us information only after the end of sales?
Wait for this information specifically in 2 days. This information often disappears developers to avoid an excess talk.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

They will definitely, we will be expecting the updates sometime in next few week before and after the end of sale. They will surely posted some updates and information about the project. They will going to inform the public so that they can gain sympathy and trust of the public until the victory day.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

✅IceChain ICO is now live! Verified investors can enjoy a guaranteed cap of 10 ETH each (first 24 hours). Anyone one who has NOT completed KYC can still invest for the remaining 1978 ETH/number of unverified investors. ICO is closing in just 5 days (21.11.2018 at 20:00 UTC)✅
Why the ico is for five days?as ICO is always a lengthy procedure.so do you plan to start ICO in parts or you have a better plan during Ico that you make this project for less days
This seems something new is there any specific criteria only for verified investors and a specific timeline allocated only for them to participate because 1978 ETH is required to meet the target we need more audience.
Then its a big amount of number they need to earn.so difficult to get this number of investors within 5 days.so i think team should explain about the plan
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
It seems to me that in 5 days it’s just not realistic to find almost 12,000 people. Most projects develop advertising very strongly in order to be noticed by users.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Most likely only after the end we will be able to see all the information of the project. Previously, the time we probably will not provide it.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Yes i totally agree as most of the members are hoping the same and let's see what happens.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Just wait for more informations mate. Definitely you will be able to learned after the ICO ends. For now, let the team focus on this so that they can collect more funds from the participants. I'm sure after that event they will have something news and announcements.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

Found this on an article earlier "Apart from XRP, other cryptocurrencies continue to record positive, albeit minimal gains during Sunday’s trading. Usually, small volumes dominate the weekend market which means there is bound to be pullbacks between Saturday and Sunday.
However, the reverse is the case as many coins have posted price gains within the last 24-hour trading period. All top-ten coins apart from Bitcoin Cash are in the green as at the time of writing this article" So far, the market is having a good pullback and hoping it would continue so that it would have positive effect also in this project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

Just wait for more informations mate. Definitely you will be able to learned after the ICO ends. For now, let the team focus on this so that they can collect more funds from the participants. I'm sure after that event they will have something news and announcements.

Yes that is the most important thing to do which is to wait because it is one way to know all the information. Through that it can give us the whole knowledge. For now, let us give time the team to focus on gaining investors which can help make the funds increase.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

You are right, I prefer to wait for the final too and only after that to begin to ask questions concerning the project. You should not disturb the developer on trifles.

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

You are right, I prefer to wait for the final too and only after that to begin to ask questions concerning the project. You should not disturb the developer on trifles.
Lets just be patient and i believe they will give us the progress updates and announcement once they already achieve something for you cant present something that is raw or unfinished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: