Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10061 times)
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

I think crypto is very useful for investing or looking for business opportunities there, most people misunderstand and most people just look for profit not more, whereas with crypto we can send money between countries very fast, easy, very economical, cheap, that's what the first most basic activity in the crypto world, I just understood that crypto was created to make it easier for us to deliver.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

I still believe in crypto currencies, even though the market price has now weakened, but I still believe that one day all the coins in the crypto world will increase and we will get a lot of results like the previous year, because I see the movement is very good and it is likely to continue until the price of expensive coins.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:46:02 AM

I still and will always believe in crypto. Crypto will surely become big in the future. The market is having its tough time right now, but it doesn’t mean that it won’t recover. Sooner or later, the market will experience bull run again. Just have to be patient for the profit, it will come eventually.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

Yes and that's maybe you are asking because what you see is a bleeding market. Things like that can really happen anytime because basically, cryptocurrencies are volatile. Despite all that, i invest and willing to take the risk.

Ofcourse this question arises only if the market is in dark red. Ups and downs are part of the trading as everyone knows anything can happen if you invest in this. that's the reason most of them suggest to plan for long-term investment if they profit.

DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

Being in crypto for a while and moving out later is a clear sign of lack of understanding of the concept of the Blockchain and crypto as a whole. Every true crypto user knows the benefits of crypto and the successful future crypto has. The Blockchain technology is revolutionary and will certainly break through all odds and hit the mainstream adoption.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
This would be needing a simple answer, well it is a yes. Isn't it obvious that I have answered your question if am not here anymore? Smiley Kidding aside, Crypto is a part of my life and I can say that believing on it really helped me with everything I do. Aside from generating profit and income, I am learning new things and that is important to me. Getting rich on Crypto will be very wonderful for my whole family. I will not deny that fact but still, it is not all about money.
laryto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

Indeed, while bear market some alts booming x5-x10 , just have to find out which ones are good. Check CHX & QNT charts in idex for thr last few weeks Wink and more to come as they launch their products this year Wink
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Yes I still believe in crypto too , as bounty hunter I was able to deliver my task and was got my payments in term of tokens and was able to trade in the exchange , although some have small value but still money for me , perhaps the project was successful and profitable , so that's convinced me to believed .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Well the market has enough support fundamentally to not just collapse entirely so there's still plenty of opportunities if you pick and choose your investments carefully and are also aware that a lot of alternatives won't be around in future having been superseded by newer projects so just invest in those that will last longer term and you'll benefit from any uptrends the market experiences

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

of course yes, but what we need for now is patience, because if we are impatient and panicked to sell the coins we have then we will definitely regret it in the future and of course your chance to become rich will be lost, so my advice for at the moment it is better for us to hold and buy more so that when the price increases we will get a big profit and make us rich.

I am sure that the crypto price will increase because in the future the crypto project will be used many company and of course it will attract more investors to invest in crypto so that the price can increase.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Yes, I believe in the crypto, however, there is no guarantee of getting rich from crypto trades.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
jcojci

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Many of us still believe in crypto because we have faith that the cryptocurrency will recover. We still want to wait for every price of the coin to increase higher, and we could still hold that coin. No matter how long it's recovered, we have a patient for this because we still expecting to make a big profit in the future. I don't want to sell my coins at a price now because I am sure that the time for every coins increase will come so I only need to be patient and keep calm to wait for the price.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

I still believe that crypto, crypto has blockchain technology that makes it easy for everyone to transact quickly and cheaply and of course decentralization. many large companies want to implement blockchain technology which I think will be very good for the crypto future

thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

Yes of course I am, not only crypto future but also blockchain use future, it will change the world.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:19:40 AM

Simple answer would be "I do", cause lately i saw some altcoins that increasing a significant value that could makes every holder of the coins to widen their smile. and that should not stop at this condition, there are still many ways that it will keep on increasing.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Simple answer would be "I do", cause lately i saw some altcoins that increasing a significant value that could makes every holder of the coins to widen their smile. and that should not stop at this condition, there are still many ways that it will keep on increasing.

Likewise, I will do to stay in Crypto, by seeing the market start giving hope and dreams, this requires me to stay and wait for the big things to happen to be enjoyed. Conditions do not make it weak but are used as a force to be able to see the crypto market even better.

Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Yes and that's maybe you are asking because what you see is a bleeding market. Things like that can really happen anytime because basically, cryptocurrencies are volatile. Despite all that, i invest and willing to take the risk.
I also believe on crypto. I can earn from it especially on those potential coin. You to believe that time is going to come that it will very worth it to have and better to keep for now. You might regret if you keep doubting crypto. You gonna late for it. It is better to start now than to start when it is rising.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

I still and will always believe in crypto. Crypto will surely become big in the future. The market is having its tough time right now, but it doesn’t mean that it won’t recover. Sooner or later, the market will experience bull run again. Just have to be patient for the profit, it will come eventually.
we need to be patient to face current condition.dont just because all price falling than we become doubt to cryptocurrency.this is action did not give us solution.market will recovered if investor saturated with this condition and starting buying bitcoin.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

I think it will definitely strike back soon. I still believe that the price will be higher and better soon.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

Crypto's journey is still long, and currently, it seems that bitcoin has a stable price and there are some that have an increase in altcoin so that the confidence of crypto lovers will be maintained. Many still survive and continue on their coins and wait for the market to return well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: