Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2012 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

News is one of the ways to relay information to people, thus drawing their attention to a particular subject of interest. A news can have either positive or negative impact on Bitcoin. This is determined by whether the news is in favour of Bitcoin or not. News that tarnishes the image of Bitcoin is capable of causing FUD in existing and potential investors and vice versa.

You are right, I want say notes..
News is not power to affect the price of bitcoin.
News can influence to price but not high scale.
But we can see when there's have a negative news toward Bitcoin then price Bitcoin directly down, and vice versa.
So In my opinion a bad news or good news is very big impact to the price of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:44:30 AM

Am very optimistic that yes of course many do panic sell whenever news of drop in  prices start to drop and as a matter of fact others also take the opportunity to buy more and that means as others loss at the expense of circulating news some also take the opportunity and as community members we should avoid bad news and always paint the true fact to people that yes the market can rise and drop and we should always be ready to functions in any of the strands no matter what happens.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

But we can see when there's have a negative news toward Bitcoin then price Bitcoin directly down, and vice versa.
So In my opinion a bad news or good news is very big impact to the price of Bitcoin.

Of course it is, whenever people heard about bad news there will be a chance of a holder sell their shares those are the people who really dont believe on the technology because if you really believe on something you will hold it no matter what happen.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Well we all know that the bitcoin economy is really dpend on the people trust we can all see that the bitcoin is really drop when it faces some negative news or maybe issue on the feild. I think it is all because the trust of some investors may reduce I believe that new has really a direct effect in the crypto feild. Some other coin really rise and some are fall due to the different kinds of positive and negative news that we are experiencing.
Royline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

News can affect prices in any market. Larger markets such as the stock market may be affected by news.
News affects the market even if that is not true.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

that is a good idea. we can all introduce and socialize crypto currencies to everyone, but the effect is that the number of crypto users will increase and crypto prices will not necessarily rise. Crypto prices are strongly influenced by the amount of supply and the number of requests. if we want crypto prices to rise, we must increase demand and limit the amount of supply.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

Now a days many news in the market are against of bitcoin and people are hopeless now about crypto, this is because of the media that bitcoin prices is changing the buyers behavior and news have changes the market and it impact badly in in the whole market and good news are making the market is in a better position.

DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?

It will certainly help, but unfortunately, communities don't have enough outreach and credibility compared to media. That's why manipulations always take place. People that are new never register on bitcoinalk or any other specific places - but for sure they watch some news either on TV or on favorite YouTube channels, etc. Simply put, some integration of good into the mainstream is needed to provide quality news for the masses.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

There are many such countries. Who hate Bitcoin. Because of this, many negative news about Bitcoin is broadcasted in the world. Whose direct effect falls on the price of Bitcoin. Many times the price of Bitcoin goes up to negative news. And many times it goes down. Due to which people who use Bitcoin also get damaged.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

A news can affect someone's emotional condition, when negative news can make people panic and sell the cryptocurrency they hold, and when positive news will be able to make people believe in crypto and they will buy cryptocurrency.
News is very influential on the price of bitcoin. "Facebook, Twitter, Google and many countries refuse to use Bitcoin!". What's in your head? Of course negative thoughts about bitcoin, and when that thought affects millions of bitcoin owners and they sell the bitcoins they have, of course prices will drop. Vice versa when the good news about bitcoin, prices tend to rise.
Actually it is not just news that becomes an actor in the change in bitcoin prices, political conditions, economic conditions of a country, and etc also affect. why is it that only news is always seen as a major factor in changes in the price of bitcoin? so it is very natural if the user is very sensitive when fud or negative news comes
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

A news can affect a lot with regards of the bitcoin price. Negative news makes investors and traders panic which causes the movement of the price of bitcoin goes up and down.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
You want to artificially raise the price of Bitcoin, and it is not worth doing. We have already seen the consequences of the increase in the price of Bitcoin in December last year. It is assumed that then, too, the price of Bitcoin was raised intentionally. Of course, to disseminate real good news about cryptocurrency is necessary, but only those that correspond to reality. In the steel cryptocurrency, it should itself gradually be introduced into our life, it is not worth artificially speeding up this process.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Those news we read and heard or even seen are just examples of spreading into crypto world of decision making. They try to said what is going on so that people will decide to sell or rather buy bitcoin. Which leads us to being in a pannic mode. Lets just be accurate on our goals of when to sell and ignore any bad news about bitcoin mate.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

News is the one of channel who spread the information all over the world. But we are focussed the discussion herewith the good and the bad news regarding Bitcoin price and its effects. No doubt the news can have either positive or negative effect the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency rates. But we do not be panic these news.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

Crypto market like the stock market and forex, thrives on news since it is all about speculations! The only difference is that volatility in crypto markets is higher and the space is much more manipulated than any other, news in crypto is a way of manipulating the market in PnDs getting people to buy higher and sell lower! News is responsible for the seemingly bearish trend of the crypto market! A next bull run will also be product of News! News a a very effective weapon against or for the survival of any coin!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

Speculations or estimates, these are all not accurate but it really do affect the price more than we know of. No one should belittle the power of media to influence any sector of the economy because they can twist how a certain information or fact into a bias news that is absorbed by the public.
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

Yes you are right, if the crypto community disseminates good news about crypto the price of bitcoin will rise again and investors will not experience panic again, in my opinion bitcoin prices fall because ETF in the AS cannot yet be accepted, if AS citizens legalize bitcoin I'm sure and other altcoins will rise.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

I think that we are in deep need of any thing that will help as, even such little things can as well contribute to the overall price increasing.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

What you read on this forum through the topic is really true . Many investors, after who reading the negative information, are scared and anxious about their investments, so most of them sell everything then withdraw from the Crypto market. But most investors returned after the market recovered and grew again.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

You can try it, there is no good intention that can damage the ecosystem more, unfortunately, the bad news travel faster and generate more FUD, so it is normal that this happens, also helps very little that lately there is not much good news about btc, I think we really are in a bad year, at least speaking economically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: