Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:53:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2015 times)
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

The influence of all the circulating news about bitcoin is the purpose of information for investors or bitcoin users. and if the news is manipulated then they get control to influence the panic of the bitcoin market
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

I don't think it's that easy if we want to make news, of course we have to make news according to the facts, we can't make good news. because surely the news reader will examine the truth of the news. if the news is not in accordance with the facts then this will not affect people and certainly this will not affect the price of bitcoin. and even if the positive news about bitcoin is true it will not affect the market. because positive news is not too influential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

In my opinion, if it can really be implemented then it has the potential to increase the price of crypto currencies and also bitcoin. It is true that this bad price is caused by panic among investors after reading irresponsible news. Whereas the news is only an issue that cannot be accounted for. It's just the crypto currency haters who want to continue destroying crypto currencies and bitcoin. Indeed, it's time for us to contribute to campaigning for the positive side of the crypto currency. The more people who join the cryoto currency, the market becomes active and price stability can be easily achieved. We can introduce crypto currency and bitcoin with people around us and invite them to invest rather than have money that is not used.

▔▔▔▔▔
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

The influence of all the circulating news about bitcoin is the purpose of information for investors or bitcoin users. and if the news is manipulated then they get control to influence the panic of the bitcoin market

I see almost all the news is negative about the BTC's price and causing panic for those investors is of course. It is important that anyone who is smart enough to recognize it is fake and wary of it Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

Yes it could affects prices because of the bad news or topics has been post instead of putting a topic that can
convince more investor , they post some badnews so investors will not attract for that strategy and its time for panic seller to sell thier bitcoin with a small price. A hope they change thier culture instead putting a bad , put a good news that can invite more investor.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?
Actually I also heard that bitcoin price will keep fall, maybe until $1500 so I decide to sell all of my cryptocurrency, not only bitcoin. I did it because I want to get better chance to buy bitcoin at lower price and when the adoption is become better then the demand of bitcoin will increase and the price will rise. If the whale want to stop it then they have to sell and sell their coin but how long they can do such thing? Until all of their coin sold then they will have no coin anymore and the adoption keep growing and the price keep rise. I agree that the news that spread is give really big effect on bitcoin price but usually the effect is only for short term.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?

I think the indicator that caused the decline was not only FUD, but with several episodes that caused the fall of bitcoin by the actor. and we can see from the case that happened to the bch hardfock. and the accident happened bitcoin experienced a very big correction, currently the value is $ 3K. well here is fud working accompanied by a big actor
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

The decline is something that must have been quite easy to predict by experienced traders and people in the field. It's impossible to only grow without stops. 10 months ago we had almost the same price levels as now, so it's an expected correction. The bad thing is that most of us jumped in on hype without any consideration of the real situation in the market.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I think the indicator that caused the decline was not only FUD, but with several episodes that caused the fall of bitcoin by the actor. and we can see from the case that happened to the bch hardfock. and the accident happened bitcoin experienced a very big correction, currently the value is $ 3K. well here is fud working accompanied by a big actor
They are called manipulators. They manipulate so that they can make a profit. We are all very difficult to avoid because they have very good financial abilities. All we can do is wait, we have to be patient and take advantage of every momentum that is in gaining profit.
AshleyFurious

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

FUD is working, but the other problem is that almost everyone that invested at 5k+ was caught by hype and was chasing fast profits. When the price has been increasing for 10-20% each day, there was total euphoria, and everyone thought "why to sell if tomorrow I will sell for a better price?" That kind of thinking ruined may newbie investors.
AshleyFurious

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

They are called manipulators. They manipulate so that they can make a profit. We are all very difficult to avoid because they have very good financial abilities. All we can do is wait, we have to be patient and take advantage of every momentum that is in gaining profit.

News sometimes works, and sometimes not, so it's hard to understand whether this or that portion of news will be followed by the dump or pump. Only the news that is supported by money works.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

Yess I think It's will help to increase Bitcoin prices, Because when the wider community interested in purchasing Bitcoin
or other Crypto then demand will increase and of course I think It will make the price of Crypto/Bitcoin increased too. 
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

it could happen, but at least good news can calm the emotions of investors so as not to panic, even depression to face the current market, and the introduction of bitcoin in the wider community will attract new investors and new users of bitcoin, positive news will positife impact, even though in reality investors now it's smart to receive news, but because in the world of crypto currency there is no guarantee and certainty, only predictions so that sometimes many FUDs are successful in influencing investors
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

The market price of any online product depends on news sentiments to change the price of the coins or the product. This is true. News can be in two directions, positive and negative news, The positive news which drives the market toward bullish  rally while the negative news will drive the market down and fall the price, you can only buy at this period to sell later when the price is better
bandaro

Activity: 513
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Information is a source that makes the market directly react to the movement of bitcoin.The news that develops is like a knife. Good news will trigger price increases and bad news causes prices to fall.Because bitcoin fluctuations are very fast, it causes investors to be very sensitive to the news.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Unfortunately people tend to react a lot more to bad news than good news.  Well good news could raise the price, a little good news wouldn't raise the price as much as a little bad news could lower the price.
In the first place, people will not make any steps when they will not be triggered. Since we have instinct, we will do the right thing we know that will benefit us. But what we will do sometimes is a big mistake. We react easily and we cannot control ourselves specially when we are losing a lot of our capital.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Nowadays, everyone reads news and social networks. There are a huge number of news sources and you need to carefully select those that can be read. Often, incorrect or not confirmed news can cause a lot of noise and problems.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Unfortunately people tend to react a lot more to bad news than good news.  Well good news could raise the price, a little good news wouldn't raise the price as much as a little bad news could lower the price.
In the first place, people will not make any steps when they will not be triggered. Since we have instinct, we will do the right thing we know that will benefit us. But what we will do sometimes is a big mistake. We react easily and we cannot control ourselves specially when we are losing a lot of our capital.
Sadly, negative news do have heavier effect. Panic kicks in quicker than fomo since people tend to be more reactive  when they're losing something. That's very evident at the start of this year when bitcoin started it's descent to where we are now. Though the current trend it seems isn't because of fud causing panic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

No it will not have any effect because you cannot manufacture good news, good news happen on their own and you must let the market generate those news on their own because if you try to create a fake positive news about bitcoin and you are powerful enough to get it published in every recognized news website about bitcoin in the best case scenario the price will be positively affected for some time but after everyone realizes that everything is false the price will go back to where it was.
educart

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:56:48 PM

The cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly, but defragmentation is still strong. So far, even those countries where it is allowed do not have a clear regulatory system. Everyone worries about traditional financial institutions and rules. Although for a new type of monetary relations, you just need to create new rules, and not try to adapt those that are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: