Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

whether by selling now can solve all problems related to profit. I don't think so, I prefer holding options and buy altcoins rather than sell. because now sell only gives disappointment not profit.
I also think so because the market is still down and most of the coins are very low, so I think now is not the right time to sell even if it is possible then we have to buy not sell, we have to take advantage of the moment where prices are cheap so the market recovers and coin prices go up so we can get many profit

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

I think this is not the time to sell more precisely more suitable to hold the coins you have, sell now you will get a loss, while holding and selling when the price has risen you will benefit
My hope is that prices can rise in the next year and now I also hold and buy slowly because I can get bitcoin at low prices. prediction is not necessarily true so all are free to determine the future that will be taken.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

The market is in bloody condition and if I sell coins, I don't think I will make a profit. You better keep your coins because in trading you have to make a profit. And if you haven't gotten a profit, you have to hold a coin. If we still have money, it's better to invest again. We are sure that this condition will recover soon.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

this is not yet the time for us to sell coins, because the price of coins in the trading market is declining, if you want to sell coins, wait for the price of coins in the trading market to rise, if you sell now you will definitely suffer losses

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

it's too late to sell now, the current market conditions are very declining and the price of coins is very cheap,
if we sell it now then the losses are very large, it is very risky to trade now, so wait until the market recovers

If you could foresee the current market fall, you would sell the altcoins and Bitcoins earlier. True - now, it is too late to do it. You can exchange some of your tokens for the alts you trust more and hold them.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

No, it's not right if you make a decision to make a sale this month. Very bad for the results you will get. The altcoin value is very bad. If you are not in a truly urgent situation, keep your coins for the next few weeks. To ensure a crypto situation is in a better condition than now. This is the time for you to hunt coins, with a very low price, you can get a quality investment.
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

No, it's not right if you make a decision to make a sale this month. Very bad for the results you will get. The altcoin value is very bad. If you are not in a truly urgent situation, keep your coins for the next few weeks. To ensure a crypto situation is in a better condition than now. This is the time for you to hunt coins, with a very low price, you can get a quality investment.

indeed if selling in the current situation is not good for you, because the price is still very low, if you sell it and the selling price is lower than the purchase price when you buy it you will lose a lot. You better be patient and wait until conditions improve, because sooner or later the market will definitely be stable and can rise again so you don't lose. but if you need money for important needs and if you don't have the money you hold, of course you can't do anything but let go.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

If you could foresee the current market fall, you would sell the altcoins and Bitcoins earlier. True - now, it is too late to do it. You can exchange some of your tokens for the alts you trust more and hold them.
Yes of course it can only hold the assets that we have. sell it now is just a form of desperation we against crypto. We had to build investor confidence towards the back so that crypto can awaken the market. I am sure with this crypto many lose confidence from investors.

Vanshenz

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
right, I agree with you. hold is not always always a good solution, because by holding back, we can also experience big losses.
the key is we must have good predictions and be careful in making decisions.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
For me as long as I earn I will sell my holds. I will not hold a coin for so long because I do not want to be FOMO. Anyway if the price will go down and then if I have noticed that the coins have a strong support, I will buy back then wait for the price to rise up again.
hengha

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies requires a variety of plans, rather than blindly following other people's HODL, I lost trust in the ICO project!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

People are always not calm when they are suffering losses, and they imagine that their losses can be recovered,this is a gambler mentality, which is also widespread among crypto players.
This is why people are not willing to sell at a loss, everyone hope just leaves after making money.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Tell me what is the point of selling coins right now? You just fix your loss and nothing else can be done. Better wait for the right moment.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

This is not the right time to sell because market will soon be in good condition hold your altcoin and be patient enough to reap profit in the future. Do not panic sell because of fear that all coin will be zero in price.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Tell me what is the point of selling coins right now? You just fix your loss and nothing else can be done. Better wait for the right moment.

I also think that selling now is the worst option, we need to gather all our forces into a fist and wait for the market to recover in order to make money.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

In my opinion, the volatility of the market today is not the time to sell. You hope the market will stabilize and recover. It is unpredictable, but I am confident that in the future the market will gradually stabilize and grow to match the pace of technological development today. Wait until you get a lot of benefits from it.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

No it is not right time to sell. Dont even think about this in your mind! The prices are very low in the market now. If you make something in the market , it should be 'buying' not selling.

StatesManG
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

Why would you ever tell anyone to sell? This could be your own personal opinion and not advising the masses on such thing.  How are you able to know which Coin to sell or hold?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

There is logic in this. That a coin that has a good road map and a working product is likely to be in demand. But there are coins that just grow on HYIP. There are examples!
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Why would you ever tell anyone to sell? This could be your own personal opinion and not advising the masses on such thing.  How are you able to know which Coin to sell or hold?

You clearly misunderstood me. I'm clearly saying that everyone is free to do whatever he wants in the first line of the post. I'm not claiming that I know which coins are going to the moon, I'm just saying, that coins with no proper roadmap and an unprofessional team will go nowhere, so maybe you should do research about the coins you invested in instead of investing where there is hype etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: