Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8638 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

Hi. Where can i read about your bounty programs? Is some bounty going now?

Here you can read the information about our Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4595272.0

So, the bounty program is over?
Yes, our bounty campaign has already finished.

Could you please provide me a link to Korean group in Telegram?
Unfortunately we do not currently have a korean group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bertramSky

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Hello guys, Nice to see people who are also interested in k-pop culture. Hallyu wave came to my country in 2012 and I’m so happy to be on this community! For what tasks do you collect money? How can it help my favorite k-stars?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Hello guys, Nice to see people who are also interested in k-pop culture. Hallyu wave came to my country in 2012 and I’m so happy to be on this community! For what tasks do you collect money? How can it help my favorite k-stars?
Hello. The KStarLive project was created to improve the quality of content and its distribution around the world by fans of Hallyu. Platform will help with generating traffic and reward active creators with KStarCoins. You can spend tokens to pay for various Korean goods, tourism, organizing k-pop concerts, etc. See our concept in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=yePtKPBBDzk
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Hm, if you created "Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Commuinty” as it is written on the site, does this mean that using your platform will make it easier to get tickets to concerts of your favorite bands and you can use cryptocurrency to pay?

Yes, KStartCoin platform will help crowdfund your own K-pop concert and fan meetings in your country! For more convenience, we use 2 tokens. KStarCoin (KSC) will be used to pay for purchases or services, and KRCoin will be pegged to the Korean Won and will operate in a high speed blockchain platform to enable free and fast transactions. To purchase KSC tokens, you can use ethereum cryptocurrency.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

very interesting project for the world of celebrities. surely it will be very influential and easy to get information about Kpop, especially for Korean artist fans. good luck

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

very interesting project for the world of celebrities. surely it will be very influential and easy to get information about Kpop, especially for Korean artist fans. good luck
Thank you for believing in our project! Join our social networks
Telegram https://t.me/kstarlive
Twitter https://twitter.com/KStarCoin
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kstarcoinico
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Given the popularity of Korean culture in recent times, I think that your ICO project will be able to successfully shoot. How to get your token and what opportunities it gives?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Is your project international or local? If I am in China, will I be able to participate in the crowdsale?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Given the popularity of Korean culture in recent times, I think that your ICO project will be able to successfully shoot. How to get your token and what opportunities it gives?
Hello and welcome! Using blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately reward users that create value. Any activity that generates traffic (such as creating content, reading, sharing) will be rewarded. This incentivized community will push users towards our platform. You can use KSC tokens to pay for different fan services such as crowdfunding K-pop concerts & fan meetings, ticketing services, gifting services as well as Hallyu goods such as cosmetics. To buy tokens you need to register - for this, follow the link https://wallet.latoken.com/market/ICO/ETH/KSC-ETH
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

Do you have any bonuses for participant of token sale?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

Hm, if you created "Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Commuinty” as it is written on the site, does this mean that using your platform will make it easier to get tickets to concerts of your favorite bands and you can use cryptocurrency to pay?

Yes, KStartCoin platform will help crowdfund your own K-pop concert and fan meetings in your country! For more convenience, we use 2 tokens. KStarCoin (KSC) will be used to pay for purchases or services, and KRCoin will be pegged to the Korean Won and will operate in a high speed blockchain platform to enable free and fast transactions. To purchase KSC tokens, you can use ethereum cryptocurrency.
You write about smart tickets. What is it and how can I get it?
We create a smart-ticketing protocol, which will issue smart tickets to the address of the wallet on the blockchain. This will make ticket sales safe. Also the owner of such a smart ticket is also free to anonymously sell his or her ticket but has to do so within the decentralized infrastructure of the protocol.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Is your project international or local? If I am in China, will I be able to participate in the crowdsale?
The KStarLive project aims to unite fans from around the world. We do not limit access to the purchase of tokens on a geographical basis. Go to the Latoken exchange, you will find link on the website https://kstarcoin.com/.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

Why did you decide to start using blockchain technologies? Is the Hallyu community itself not enough to effectively carry out entertainment marketing?
paladinius

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Hi there! Your ICO is so wonderful and I see the great prospects. The fans really lacked a similar platform like KStarLive. Do you have a user promotion program? Maybe bounty or airdrop?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Do you have any bonuses for participant of token sale?
Hello. Yes, each participant of the first pre-sale, which acquired KSC tokens before November 9, will receive a 15% bonus
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

Why did you decide to start using blockchain technologies? Is the Hallyu community itself not enough to effectively carry out entertainment marketing?
Hello, thank you for your question! Blockchain and smart contract technologies allow to reduce potential conflicts arising during crosspromotional engagements. These self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content. This would alleviate any potential issues between the advertiser and the influencer as the terms of the contract and the payment obligation would be coded into the smart contract.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

Hello, thank you for your question! Blockchain and smart contract technologies allow to reduce potential conflicts arising during crosspromotional engagements. These self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content. This would alleviate any potential issues between the advertiser and the influencer as the terms of the contract and the payment obligation would be coded into the smart contract.
And do you think that this will improve the conditions for fans of k-pop culture and advertisers?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

Hi there! Your ICO is so wonderful and I see the great prospects. The fans really lacked a similar platform like KStarLive. Do you have a user promotion program? Maybe bounty or airdrop?
Hello! The bounty program is now complete, but you can participate in our airdrop. To get KSC tokens, you should follow a few simple steps. Read more rules in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

And do you think that this will improve the conditions for fans of k-pop culture and advertisers?
Of course. Ticket fraud is very common, and the introduction of a special protocol will avoid speculation on the ticket price, since transactions will be transparent for all parties involved from the artist to the fan.
Marriot

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Hello. Tell me plz should I confirm my passport and pass through KYC procedure if I want to purchase token?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: