Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Tell me when do you plan to withdraw your token to the cryptocurrency exchanges? Immediately after the end of the ICO sales period or later?

Hello. KSC token is already being sold through the exchange. We cooperate with the Latoken  on this issue. If you make a purchase of tokens now using this link https://wallet.latoken.com/market/ICO/ETH/KSC-ETH, you will receive a 15% bonus. KSC tokens will be credited to your account immediately after payment. Further placement on the other exchanges is planned after the end of the main sale.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

By what principle will your platform work? How can I earn extra money by participating in the project?
KStarCoin ecosystem participants who create high-quality content (articles, videos, etc.), as well as facilitate the arrival of new users on the platform will be rewarded with loyalty tokens. After you can use your KStarCoins to get extra goods and services for yourself or participate in a charity gift collection for stars and another activity.
Birch_tartar

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Hi, I registered on the Latoken, but I do not understand what should I do next to get airdrop tokens?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

You write that you want to promote more transparent sale of tickets to idol concerts, and help the community fight the underground ticket market. How will the platform solve this problem?
To solve the problem of illegal sale and resale of tickets, the KStarCoin project introduces the following system. It’s a blockchain based event ticketing protocol in the process of buying and selling tickets through cooperating with booking companies, entertainment agencies, and even with fans. Decentralized ticketing issuance and tracking protocol will be able to block ticket scalpers, who typically buy the large number of tickets and re-sell them on numerous different sites.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Hi, I registered on the Latoken, but I do not understand what should I do next to get airdrop tokens?
To get tokens you should not only register on the stock exchange, but join our communities on social networks. Follow this instruction and you will succeed https://promo.latoken.com/kstar-airdrop?utm_source=kstar.
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

You write that you want to promote more transparent sale of tickets to idol concerts, and help the community fight the underground ticket market. How will the platform solve this problem?
To solve the problem of illegal sale and resale of tickets, the KStarCoin project introduces the following system. It’s a blockchain based event ticketing protocol in the process of buying and selling tickets through cooperating with booking companies, entertainment agencies, and even with fans. Decentralized ticketing issuance and tracking protocol will be able to block ticket scalpers, who typically buy the large number of tickets and re-sell them on numerous different sites.
But what about those users who are forced to sell their ticket if they cannot, for some reason, attend a concert? They are not intruders, but simply people who are not lucky to see their idol
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

But what about those users who are forced to sell their ticket if they cannot, for some reason, attend a concert? They are not intruders, but simply people who are not lucky to see their idol
The system will realize the possibility of an anonymous sale of a smart ticket. However, it will be automatically done within the decentralized infrastructure of the protocol. This ensures that ticket trades are done safely and within a set price margin.
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Kstarlive platform collaborates with Korean cosmetics brands. Will you really be a distributor to sell these brands? Or what is the deal?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Kstarlive platform collaborates with Korean cosmetics brands. Will you really be a distributor to sell these brands? Or what is the deal?
The use of blockchain technologies that are implemented on the KStarCoin platform allows you to buy cosmetics easier and cheaper. One of the reasons for the high price of K-beauty products is the complicated distribution process. A blockchain platform will be the mediator of distribution and the middlemen will be gone. Therefore, the price for the distribution is almost zero. This is an innovative way to get rid of useless, pricey middlemen.
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Hey, if the airdrop program ends at the end of November, will you immediately send tokens or will I have to wait?
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Good day. On your site I can not understand how you can buy tokens? The buy button is missing. Explain what I need to do and can I still rely on bonus tokens?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Hey, if the airdrop program ends at the end of November, will you immediately send tokens or will I have to wait?
You will receive your KSC tokens if you complete all the steps https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049. If you have no received your airdrop please don't hesitate to contact us!
Bon963

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

Hello. Can you tell me what is the strongest features of your platform? Why your ICO will be so powerful to beat the competition?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

Good day. On your site I can not understand how you can buy tokens? The buy button is missing. Explain what I need to do and can I still rely on bonus tokens?

The site has a large button to go to the exchange with which you can buy tokens. As part of the main sale you are available a few bonuses. You get a 15% bonus after a transaction, as well as 200 tokens you can receive as a participant of the airdop program
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

I wonder if you are willing to pay users for their unique content, then how can you track whether the material was previously published on the platform on behalf of another user?
Tracking who is the author of the content and save authorship will help the blockchain technology. In addition, it is convenient for crosspromotional engagements because these self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Hello. Can you tell me what is the strongest features of your platform? Why your ICO will be so powerful to beat the competition?
Key features and strengths of the KStarCoin project:
* Crowdfunding opportunities - Users will be able to get tickets to concerts and events, and the blockchain system will increase the security of distribution and will prevent price speculation.
* Commerce with KStarCoin - Platform users will be able to purchase Korean brand products at a discount and receive loyalty points
* Long-term token storage bonuses - For supporters and holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis.
* Safe Deposit - KStarCoin will take detailed procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our users’ coins, which will include the safe deposit of coins in hard wallets.
* Lock-Up for Founders, Team, Advisors & Partners - Founders, Team Members, Advisors, and Partners will be restricted from making any KStarCoin transactions for 6 months after its listing for its first exchange. Our belief, support, and commitment to maintain stable coin market value is our number one priority.

Read more https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-is-kstarcoins-benefits-2d93fc107025
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

What are the benefits for token owners? Do you plan to reward KSC holders if they don’t immediately sell tokens, but keep them?
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Hello guys. Who know does Kstarcoin have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

What are the benefits for token owners? Do you plan to reward KSC holders if they don’t immediately sell tokens, but keep them?
Holders of KSC tokens will be able to enjoy the privileges (perhaps it will be discounts) when they buy goods of Korean brands that cooperate with the platform and can participate in events including a VIP where you can meet with the k-pop stars. We are also negotiating with our partners in order to determine what bonuses can be received by holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Hello guys. Who know does Kstarcoin have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?
The project really launched a bounty program, but it ended during the pre-sale. Now users can participate in Airdrop. Add to several social networks of the KStarCoin project, register on the exchange and now in the pocket of 200 tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: