Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

Now there are so many cheaters who just want to raise money and escape. You look more decent people, but I still want to know if you cannot reach soft cup, what you will do with your funds?
We have not made our mind yet, but it will be either burn them or keeping the tokens for future use
How do you want to manage the funds that will be collected during the crowdfunding?
Here you can see the distribution scheme:
For platform development will allocate 20%,
Concerts Planning and Preparations: 30%
KStarLive.com Followers Increase Performance PR Marketing: 20%
Commerce Advances: 10%
Operating Expenses: 10%
Advisors & Partners: 10%
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Hello. Can I use the referral link to invite a friend? What are the bonuses?
During the main sale, we do not use the referral program. You can get a bonus of airdrop, and also tell your friends about it, so that they too join in and receive 200 bonus tokens. Read condition of Airdrop here https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
How many percent of the collected funds will go to the bounty/airdrop campaigns?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Hello. Can I use the referral link to invite a friend? What are the bonuses?
During the main sale, we do not use the referral program. You can get a bonus of airdrop, and also tell your friends about it, so that they too join in and receive 200 bonus tokens. Read condition of Airdrop here https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
How many percent of the collected funds will go to the bounty/airdrop campaigns?
A total of 3,000,000 KSC are allocated for the bounty program.
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Your project looks impressive, I will gladly take part in the ICO sales. Do you give any bonuses for investors?
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Hey. I watch your project is actively developing and probably sales are going well. I’m wondering if you require documents before you can buy tokens? Your project uses KYC verification.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Your project looks impressive, I will gladly take part in the ICO sales. Do you give any bonuses for investors?
Yes, each participant of the first ico sale, which acquired KSC tokens before November 9, will receive a 15% bonus
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Hey. I watch your project is actively developing and probably sales are going well. I’m wondering if you require documents before you can buy tokens? Your project uses KYC verification.
To buy tokens you need to register on the Latokenexchange, replenish your account and choose how many KSC tokens you want to buy. Verification of documents should be carried out only if you plan to participate in the airdrop campaign. We will announce when the second round of sale will begin.
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Hey. As a blogger, I was interested in your idea of monetizing content creation by users and fans. This is a promising idea. Do you single out any particular category that you will accept and pay for? Or any material which is interesting to users, can be useful?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

The first round of sales ended November 9th. Soon we will announce the start date of the second round.
Join our social networks
https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
https://www.facebook.com/kstarcoinico
https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/
https://twitter.com/KStarCoin
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Hey. As a blogger, I was interested in your idea of monetizing content creation by users and fans. This is a promising idea. Do you single out any particular category that you will accept and pay for? Or any material which is interesting to users, can be useful?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Do you still offer coins to investors? I do not see the date of sale on the site? Are there any bonuses for customers and when can I get them?
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
I figured out how to get a profit, but also an important question, did you think up a system that will ensure the protection of data and authorship?
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Hello. If now you use the ethereum blockchain to create and sell tokens, what payment system will be introduced on the platform?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

Do you still offer coins to investors? I do not see the date of sale on the site? Are there any bonuses for customers and when can I get them?
Yes, the first round of sales is now over, but we will continue soon and you will be able to purchase tokens. Until the end of November, you can get 200 bonus tokens if you join the Airdrop program. This article helps you https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

I figured out how to get a profit, but also an important question, did you think up a system that will ensure the protection of data and authorship?
Blockchain technology allows not only to make micropayments, but also to better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to. Enabling users to regain control over their data also creates a new revenue-generating model that allows users to be directly compensated for the personal data that they choose to share.
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

There are so many entertainment projects now. How do you want to attract users and investors so that the project does not get lost among others?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Hello. If now you use the ethereum blockchain to create and sell tokens, what payment system will be introduced on the platform?
The KStarcoin platform will use two types of token to work. You have already knows KSC. This is KStarCoin token thatw ill be used for purchasing exclusive goods or services. And the second type is KRCoin(KRC) is South Korea’s stable coin. Users will be awarded with both types of tokens for active actions on the platform.
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

You create a very unusual project with a lot of functions. How will the platform work? How can users start making money here?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

There are so many entertainment projects now. How do you want to attract users and investors so that the project does not get lost among others?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. Yes, our project is also related to entertainment, but due to the fact that more and more people are becoming fans of Korean culture, we are confident that we can successfully compete with other blockchain projects. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using KStarCoin blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

You create a very unusual project with a lot of functions. How will the platform work? How can users start making money here?
KStarCoin ecosystem participants who create high-quality content (articles, videos, etc.), as well as facilitate the arrival of new users on the platform will be rewarded with loyalty tokens. After you can use your KStarCoins to get extra goods and services for yourself or participate in a charity gift collection for stars and another activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: