Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8638 times)
nikolayenko

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

How can I manage tokens? That will allow me to make a profit from participation in the project for a long time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

How can I manage tokens? That will allow me to make a profit from participation in the project for a long time
Owning KStarCoin tokens, you can send them to crowdfunding, receive privileges and discounts from companies that work with the platform, you can pay for goods and services, or use a wallet to store funds safely. You can read about all the possibilities in this article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-is-kstarcoins-benefits-2d93fc107025
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

So many problems now arise with copyright protection of content. How can you confirm that this particular user is the author of the material, and does not post the stolen?
Blockchain technology allows better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to.
But it turns out, if the material was not previously announced on the platform, then it is impossible to prove the authorship?
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Do you still sell tokens? I do not see the dates on the site. Do I need to provide documents for KYC verification?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Owning KStarCoin tokens, you can send them to crowdfunding, receive privileges and discounts from companies that work with the platform, you can pay for goods and services, or use a wallet to store funds safely. You can read about all the possibilities in this article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-is-kstarcoins-benefits-2d93fc107025
What about bonuses for storing tokens? If the user is in no hurry to sell their tokens on the exchange, which helps maintain value, then he will somehow be rewarded?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

So many problems now arise with copyright protection of content. How can you confirm that this particular user is the author of the material, and does not post the stolen?
Blockchain technology allows better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to.
But it turns out, if the material was not previously announced on the platform, then it is impossible to prove the authorship?
The blockchain will allow you to track content that has been published on the platform. If one user has already entered such information, another will not be able to use his materials to get bonuses for himself.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Do you still sell tokens? I do not see the dates on the site. Do I need to provide documents for KYC verification?
KYC is not a prerequisite for participation in the sale of KSC tokens, but it is necessary to receive airdrop bonus. Now we have completed the first phase of the sale and will soon announce the next stage and publish the dates. Stay tuned and follow out telegram https://t.me/kstarlive
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Will your wallet use cold and hot data storage to improve security? Or maybe you use other methods?
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

What can you say about the implementation of the SOBLO blockchain consortium? How will this help your platform?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

What about bonuses for storing tokens? If the user is in no hurry to sell their tokens on the exchange, which helps maintain value, then he will somehow be rewarded?
Yes, we plan to provide this type of bonuses. We are also currently in discussions with various blockchain content and production partners, and we will Airdrop partners coins, as well. For supporters who continue to hold coins across a range of blocks (to be determined in the future), we will continue to provide benefits and bonuses (both tokens and products).
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Will your wallet use cold and hot data storage to improve security? Or maybe you use other methods?
Not, we don’t use two types of storage but we have made several security updates for platform. User will be able to set a lock for a minimum balance. It will take 12 hours to lower this balance. For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action
alanahmatov46

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

How to present yourself to investors in order to stand out among other projects is not an easy task. How do you want to solve it?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

How to present yourself to investors in order to stand out among other projects is not an easy task. How do you want to solve it?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. Yes, our project is also related to entertainment, but due to the fact that more and more people are becoming fans of Korean culture, we are confident that we can successfully compete with other blockchain projects. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using KStarCoin blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

What can you say about the implementation of the SOBLO blockchain consortium? How will this help your platform?
The consortium basically allows the efficency and security that a public blockchain provides, meanwhile allowing for some degree of central control, which grants more security and monitoring. You can read about Soblo in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/kstarlive-doogle-legalblock-and-underpin-join-forces-to-create-soblo-433100d51c7
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

The consortium basically allows the efficency and security that a public blockchain provides, meanwhile allowing for some degree of central control, which grants more security and monitoring. You can read about Soblo in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/kstarlive-doogle-legalblock-and-underpin-join-forces-to-create-soblo-433100d51c7
Why is it important to make a decentralized structure that is not based on a single payment unit? Shouldn't you make a token with one currency for all structures that will be your partners?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Why is it important to make a decentralized structure that is not based on a single payment unit? Shouldn't you make a token with one currency for all structures that will be your partners?
Our proposed consortium is different due to the fact that it is not specified to one field or industry and is open to any category of business. We will allow members to issue tokens on top of our platform. The consortium will have similar token agreements and regulations to ERC20 and will also have DApp agreements. By complying with the token agreement as well as the DApp agreement, the DApp operators will be able to give authorization for other tokens to be used on the DApp. Simply put, users will be able to use any token built on the platform on the DApps inside the consortium. This would make it simple for the consortium to develop a decentralized exchange in the future, if needed
A1mner

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Hello. I belive that this project will have nice future. After I buy tokens and you launch the kstarcoin platform, will all the features be immediately available or what functions can I use first?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Hello guys, you have a very promising project. Do you use only ETH for payment or maybe you will allow other currencies too?

Hello, thank you. We have released KSC token using Ethereum technology, so for the purchase of tokens you need to have this cryptocurrency. In the future, you will place it on a larger number of exchanges, and it will also be possible to exchange Bitcoin and possibly Fiat currency for a KSC tokens
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Hello. I belive that this project will have nice future. After I buy tokens and you launch the kstarcoin platform, will all the features be immediately available or what functions can I use first?
Platform development will be gradual. First we will release a ticketing platform and after we wil launch KStarCoin Crowdsale Platform. You will find project planning on the website in the road map section https://kstarcoin.com/.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

You already know how participants' work will be evaluated and how many tokens will be paid?
While the KStarCoin platform is at the final stage, we will decide on the economy later. Follow our news in telegram https://t.me/kstarlive and our blog https://medium.com/@KStarCoin?source=post_header_lockup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: