Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Your idea inspires me but I would like to clarify what activities are important for the ecosystem? What should I do to get tokens?
If you write texts, draw pictures, shoot video clips, and also can distribute content and participate in promoting the platform, inviting new members to the community, such activity is useful for the platform and can be awarded
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Many ico projects prohibit the purchase of tokens to users living in the United States. What do you think about this issue? Are there any limitations?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Many ico projects prohibit the purchase of tokens to users living in the United States. What do you think about this issue? Are there any limitations?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Hi there. Do your tokens give any privileges? How can I use them with benefit?
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

Many companies transfer their systems to the blockchain, but this does not always have good reasons. Why do you need blockchain technology?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Hi there. Do your tokens give any privileges? How can I use them with benefit?
Token is intended for internal calculations on the platform and payment for services to our partners. The range of functions of the KStarCoin platform is extensive, so you can use your tokens in several directions. Read this article to learn more https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-can-you-do-with-your-kstarcoin-7fd409a98546
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Before going to the purchase of coins, I want to make sure that my money will not be lost. Will you use hot and cold storage for these wallets? Or have you chosen other methods to protect your data?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

Many companies transfer their systems to the blockchain, but this does not always have good reasons. Why do you need blockchain technology?
For each of KStarLive’s business models, there are needs for blockchain & decentralization technology to increase transparency, reach and provide solutions for K-Stars & consumers. Creating tokens based on blockchain technologies will simplify the payment system for users, make the purchase of tickets and Korean goods or services more accessible. In addition, our partners can take part in the development of the blockchain structure, which will facilitate the easy integration of new companies into the ecosystem.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Before going to the purchase of coins, I want to make sure that my money will not be lost. Will you use hot and cold storage for these wallets? Or have you chosen other methods to protect your data?
KStarCoin team suggests using the minimum account blocking feature. For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action. We will also use hot storage.
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

If I join your platform, can I really see any of the Korean idols? Do you plan to become an organizer of concerts in different countries?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

If I join your platform, can I really see any of the Korean idols? Do you plan to become an organizer of concerts in different countries?
We cooperate with production companies that are responsible for organizing concerts of Korean groups. Thanks to the crowning function on the platform, users can collect the necessary amount of funds to organize concerts in their country.
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Have you already raised the minimum amount of funds for the project? How many months do you think the project will be able to achieve payback?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Have you already raised the minimum amount of funds for the project? How many months do you think the project will be able to achieve payback?
We are confident in the successful promotion of the KStarCoin platform. Primarily because the fan base of KStarlive is growing rapidly. KStarlive projects to reach 30 million subscribers by December 2019 and 50 million followers by December 2021. Each of these people are potential users of the KStarCoin platform which will help to achieve quick payback.
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

We are confident in the successful promotion of the KStarCoin platform. Primarily because the fan base of KStarlive is growing rapidly. KStarlive projects to reach 30 million subscribers by December 2019 and 50 million followers by December 2021. Each of these people are potential users of the KStarCoin platform which will help to achieve quick payback.
You already have several project partners. What are the benefits to companies that want to work with you?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Your idea expects a successful implementation, I am sure. On the platform will it be possible to make transactions from one wallet to another?
KSC tokens will be used within the framework of the KStarCoin platform. Transaction of funds between users is possible when the user makes a payment for services and goods that can be purchased using tokens from partner companies.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

You already have several project partners. What are the benefits to companies that want to work with you?
KStarCoin has such advantages and benefits for commercial structures:
- Distribution channel that could target all geographic areas
- Less burden on marketing due to the existence for KStarlive’s Media commerce capabilities
- Solves the issue of a lack of a payment system
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

The idea is very global, it will be interesting to find out what products you want to distribute? Will it be possible to pay your tokens for different brands?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

The idea is very global, it will be interesting to find out what products you want to distribute? Will it be possible to pay your tokens for different brands?
Using KStarCoin platform Hallyu fans will be able to safely purchase Korea-related products, including K-pop performance tickets and souvenirs. Now we cooperate with KShopLive. This shop sells cosmetics and lenses. In more detail about other firms of partners we will tell in social networks when the platform starts.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Your idea expects a successful implementation, I am sure. On the platform will it be possible to make transactions from one wallet to another?
KSC tokens will be used within the framework of the KStarCoin platform. Transaction of funds between users is possible when the user makes a payment for services and goods that can be purchased using tokens from partner companies.
You have already planned what will be the amount of the transaction fee?
We propose a new, free blockchain consortium structure that will operate based on good faith without “gas”. In this structure the nodes will operate in good faith and without coin rewards. It will therefore not need miners and will not waste electricity.
Tony_Mont

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

Kstarlive has a good fan support, I suppose the ico will be able to get up. What tasks can you use tokens for, what opportunities do they provide for the user?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: