Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:29:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Real Risks of Crypto?  (Read 22050 times)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:35:01 PM

In my opinion, the real risks of the crypto are always losing hope and money.
Many people have lost their capital of the money that are invested in crypto. This drive someone to be stressful and depression. That is why we must be able to manage ourself to be involved in crypto with smart strategy and right decision.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:27:20 AM

To me the real risk is to find a good crypto currency with a good market capital and valid team members. Of you are a bounty Hunter then your struggles begins from choosing a good campaign. It's became hard to differentiate a good and a bad bounty campaign and side by side a good crypto coin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:12:59 AM

The real risk of crypto is the unstable status and the unpredictable price o f the crypto coin. I believe that if we are going to make a decision without a proper study or maybe if we don't have an experience in crypto we can possibly lose a huge amount of money or asset. So I believe that the real risk is on the status of the crypto coin itself.

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:40:12 AM

For me the real risk would be, If the cryptocurrency is stop working because it loosing it's value due to many people dumping them all together.
I really don't wan't that to happen, i hope the cryptocurrency world will be able to keep on thriving.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:06:51 AM

as i know crypto with blockchain tech is an experimental project
so, there is a lot of risk in crypto my friend
such as,, if the experimen failed, crypto will have no value in the future,,
but, 100% i believe crypto will be success   Wink

Bitcoin is a new discovery in digital payment system technology, so bitcoin is a big leap from the evolution of currencies in the world, so things like this cannot be lost because the world of commerce really needs a digital currency that is global by one person. country and has a decentralized system.
 being very safe cannot be duplicated like a paper currency that is very easy to fake.
 so bitcoin will always be needed in every world trade in the future.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:41:16 PM

Not only the user's lack of knowledge, but also the security vulnerabilities of crypto coins can be a risk. First of all, security is a must, and confidence in crypto coins is reduced if security is not provided.

Many projects pay much attention to the security of their networks. As we know, ETH postponed its update because of the vulnerability. Developers work on that, so the situation will be better soon!

Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:44:11 PM

If you buy cryptocurrencies believing that someone will pay more dearly in the future then this is a risk and you need to review some things. If you buy cryptocurrencies to be able to send someone or even buy products, there is no risk at all, for example, almost every day I buy DOGE, I rarely get hurt! Because? Because I send to other exchanges and platforms, so I use cryptocurrencies every day! If you view it as an investment it is a risk, if you face paying for goods and services, this article is evil.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:55:46 PM

The risk is the volatile aspect of crypto. With addition to that being decentralized is another minor risk. Unregulated system can be access by every one including high criminal persons. The advantage of crypto helps almost everyone to provide their needs and to have much better financial status. Unfortunately, somehow it's advantage is also the disadvantage. Due to volatility you can probably get rich easily or you can be much poorer than before.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

The real risks are that the market is very unpredictable and nobody can say what would happen tomorrow. Moreover, the market is very volatile and it can increase the price of any altcoin by 200 percent and decrease it by 500 percent within a night.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:43:06 PM

Part of the risks of crypto is "decentralization". Transactions are at owners risk. No body to report to in case of any fraudulent activities. So it is easier for unscrupulous ones to perpetrate evils through crypto e.g. money laundering.  Also one might not be able to sell whole or part of his assets whenever you want to because it might be at a loss because of unstable crypto market.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:45:47 PM

According to me real risk is the volatile aspect of crypto. At that time price of crypto coin is very unpredictable and status is very unstable. At that time market is down and nobody can predict what time market is rise or what time market is down.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:46:16 PM

Need to sell a crypto now?

It was necessary to sell all 3 months ago, it would be a very profitable and successful solution, since prices then fell very much. Those who foresaw this moment could not only make a profit, but also reduce the risks, as well as increase the number of available tokens.

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:48:04 PM

Risks are predictable as always. Today, the risk is the loss of cryptocurrency assets and, accordingly, it is the loss of your deposit as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to understand this.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:52:05 PM

the biggest risk is that we lose money. but all that can be minimized if we have analysis and patience. Remember all investments are at risk so it's not just crypto that has risks. I think when viewed from the profile, the risk of crypto investment is quite small.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

actually i still doubt about decentralized system, for example forkdelta all people who need money they will sell their money,even if price is not make sense.
they dont care about the impact, they just take they want.
so where you think is better decentralized or cencralized.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

actually i still doubt about decentralized system, for example forkdelta all people who need money they will sell their money,even if price is not make sense.
in any case, in my opinion, only those projects that will not need to provide personal data will be in demand. Today, for users of cryptocurrency, it will be the most interesting projects.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:44:02 PM

Investors simply pursue one goal - to earn as quickly as possible and more, they do not care at what stage to withdraw funds and how much, they do not care about the consequences of selling coins, there are many such people and their influence is huge on the overall situation

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:53:05 PM

I agree with what OP says that the users is the problem and not the technology since crypto was created for a transparent and trust less transaction then the lack of knowledge on how to use it relies on the end users, we need more awareness and proper guidelines on how to use crypto to avoid problems in the future.

4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:55:57 PM

As far as I know, crypto risk is actually a loss caused by a decrease in crypto prices, which we all know that crypto prices are unstable where they can drop sharply anytime and can also rise quickly. Besides that security is also a real crypto risk that is prone to theft, which can be detrimental to crypto owners, which we all also know that there is no security guarantee given to crypto owners in the event of theft.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:13:03 PM

As far as I know, crypto risk is actually a loss caused by a decrease in crypto prices, which we all know that crypto prices are unstable where they can drop sharply anytime and can also rise quickly. Besides that security is also a real crypto risk that is prone to theft, which can be detrimental to crypto owners, which we all also know that there is no security guarantee given to crypto owners in the event of theft.

You are only talking about the risks that the token holder carries. There are a lot of other risks. For example, we saw a lot of examples of cheating blockchains like 51% attack and other different attempts to hack blockchains. In this case, even if the user securely stores his password and buys at the bottom, he is not immune from a technical error of the developers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: