Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Real Risks of Crypto?  (Read 22050 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:10:26 PM

I have to join the earlier words of people who say that the risks here only concern your financial means and, of course, with all the circumstances, in any case, you need to correctly represent what you have and understand and accept the risks.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:26:39 PM

risks in price. This market is very unstable and by investing a large amount you can lose it and wait a long time for price increases.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:42:36 PM

The real risk of cryptocurrency is the downfall of coins specially altcoins and bitcoin. so once it happens not just investors will affects but also bounty hunters and the  icos and projects.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:46:29 PM

What do you guys think are the real risks of cryptocurrencies and are there any ways of overcoming them? I've attached a good article below that covers a lot of the solutions to what people consider problematic at the moment, and it essentially says most of the risks are down to the user and not the technology (i.e. lack of education). Am interested to hear your opinions.

The interesting article: https://medium.com/@DDhopn/what-are-the-risks-of-buying-crypto-ff1c991a6c83

P.S. I am heavily involved in crypto, just keeping an open mind
Lack of Education is most problem of all time because that is 1 of the many reason of risked in this cryptocurrency world. The people always based on the what they heard only not on their own observations.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:54:13 PM

risks in price. This market is very unstable and by investing a large amount you can lose it and wait a long time for price increases.
long wait in my opinion it's not a problem because I'm sure by investing a lot then we will produce a lot too. loss is only valid for people who are greedy and easy to panic, because prices go down and unstable market conditions are already common here that we must be able to accept.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:01:51 PM

There are so many risk involved in crypto currency but the main fact is many people get into it for all the wrong reasons which is mainly they think its a get rich over night scheme, which they so soon seem to find, one of the craziest risk is losing your private key because once you loose you private key everything you have in that personal wallet is gone forever and there is no way of recovering you lost private key and also , investing in a scam project can really be annoying
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:18:51 PM

The risks involved in cryptocurrency are enormous. The primary risk being hacks, fraud and dumping. Hacks are prevalent in this industry with sad tales shared by a lot of people. Also, fraud is the other of the day with lots of projects absconding with millions of dollars of investors funds. Then the ultimate risk is dumping on the part of weak hands or weak holders. Going into this industry demands a lot of courage and patience. That's how you win here!
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:38:32 PM

the risk of crypto is hard to sleep and make you sick , the reason of that cause you all the time always check the market price and FOMO
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:09:49 PM

The actual crypto risk is that there are still many people who doubt crypto and blockchain and there are even many people who don't know that crypto still has the potential to fall and die.

and although crypto already has a large community, it's hard to die, but the possibilities and risks are still present and real.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:20:47 PM

What do you guys think are the real risks of cryptocurrencies and are there any ways of overcoming them? I've attached a good article below that covers a lot of the solutions to what people consider problematic at the moment, and it essentially says most of the risks are down to the user and not the technology (i.e. lack of education). Am interested to hear your opinions.

The interesting article: https://medium.com/@DDhopn/what-are-the-risks-of-buying-crypto-ff1c991a6c83

The real risk in crypto is when anonymous person contact you with your credential without knowing who they are. So that reminds us that we should be responsible in providing information out in the space.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:13:51 PM

Every market have some risk no one is only profitable but in crypto main risk is according to me is in crypto is hold the coins.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:27:57 PM

The risk in cryptocurrencies market are many and I don't think we can completely avoid it except if we decided to avoid trading and investment into it completely.  The hackers are there,  scammers and bad investments decision are part of the risk.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:21:13 PM

The real risk in crypto is when anonymous person contact you with your credential without knowing who they are. So that reminds us that we should be responsible in providing information out in the space.

And what is the problem? You do not need to disclose any your personal information when send\receive cryptocurrency. Just public key and no more.

smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

I think volatility and acceptability are the foremost. If one is not careful, huge losses could be incurred and there is no point holding money that nobody will accept
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:58:08 AM

I think volatility and acceptability are the foremost. If one is not careful, huge losses could be incurred and there is no point holding money that nobody will accept
I doubt that so many people keep cryptocurrency for payment. On the account of volatility, well, without it we would not be sitting in the cryptocurrency, as there would be no strong price jumps

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:46:02 PM

Big risks in the world of cryptocurrency may be associated with the loss of money that you invested in cryptocurrency.
Also, risks can be attributed to the time that you can lose performing a bounty campaign for a very long time, and not getting anything in return.

It is risky in all areas of investment, you invest in gold, real estate or stocks. They have the same risk of losing money as investing in crypto, but I think crypto has a high risk ratio.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:53:48 PM

I believe that there is always a risk in any investment particularly in cryptocurrencies since there are scam ICO's in the crypto market that are uncontrollable on the side of the forum's admin. I think the most important thing to do atleast to minimize any risk is to gain more knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrency. Research and study the ICO or the existing altcoin you wish to invest. Analyze properly the market trend before you proceed with your investment.
Of course, last year showed us all the cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market. I think that we have already become experienced and understand how to invest in crypto assets.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:39:11 PM

There are a lot of risks in cryptocurrencies. If you have invested in any coin, you understand that firstly the market is very volatile and prices are not stable. Besides, the market is still bearish at the moment. Also, if you are not careful enough, your wallet can be hacked.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

The real risks today in the cryptocurrency sector are the failure of the entire segment to work by a legal ban in the real world. Today, the status of cryptocurrency is not indicated. Therefore, everything is fine.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:19:45 PM

Loss of deposit. I will answer very briefly and immediately, because today there are so many features of the market, which today has real opportunities to fall even lower than normal prices for today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: