Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

In my opinion the trading without loss is hard, and i think most people trade with a loss and continue trading because they make % of profit daily and weekly. I think can be trade without loss but maybe only for long term trading and probably most will not do this, because is a bit risky, and is better short and medium term for profit and safety. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

In my opinion the trading without loss is hard, and i think most people trade with a loss and continue trading because they make % of profit daily and weekly. I think can be trade without loss but maybe only for long term trading and probably most will not do this, because is a bit risky, and is better short and medium term for profit and safety. 
I think it is impossible to trade absolutely without losses, especially on crypto market. This market is too subject to manipulation. And no matter how well the trader know the technical analysis, often completely unpredictable and sudden price movements occur. Like now, for example.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Many may say to start trading on paper, but this is a mistake, it is important to take into account the psychological component that is present in handling money.I will give a couple of advice which helped me. 1) Trade a certain percentage of the deposit, do not use all.2)Put stop loss is necessary and it is desirable to take profit to avoid excessive greed.3) Do not open orders when not sure. 4) Record all transactions and track progress, analyze errors 5) Do not read the news and do not listen to anyone, otherwise it is not your decision. It's impossible to tell everything but at least something
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Even experience trader has face some losses in trading. I think it is hard to trade without any losses. There will come a time that the you may experience some trouble. And it will come unexpectedly.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

The best way to reduce losses is to simply store in a secure wallet. Holding it would make you less prone to risk and got higher potential to reach a good price eventually. Just a reminder not to store your funds not in exchanges, choose hardware wallet or open source wallet that provides you your own private key. Thus way you could have the full control of your funds and does not need to entrUST it to third party. You can choose Electrum if you have Bitcoin only while if you have multiple kind of coins, you could have Hodler wallet since it is also open source like electrum.
It's a very secure ways to handle our asset to avoid losses mate, and keeping your coins to that storage will keep from having a weak hands. Certainly we can't prevent losses once we deposited our coins in the trading site, so much better to stay away for a while from exchanges because you might can't control yourself selling your coins at dumped price so you tend to lose it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

When someone wants to get involved in trading it is likely that risk is difficult to avoid because with the price movement that is fast and very difficult to predict is a factor that makes traders sometimes panic and suffer losses if they are not able to hold assets properly.

MasterJek

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn. But you should do it manually.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

The best way to reduce losses is to simply store in a secure wallet. Holding it would make you less prone to risk and got higher potential to reach a good price eventually. Just a reminder not to store your funds not in exchanges, choose hardware wallet or open source wallet that provides you your own private key. Thus way you could have the full control of your funds and does not need to entrUST it to third party. You can choose Electrum if you have Bitcoin only while if you have multiple kind of coins, you could have Hodler wallet since it is also open source like electrum.
It's a very secure ways to handle our asset to avoid losses mate, and keeping your coins to that storage will keep from having a weak hands. Certainly we can't prevent losses once we deposited our coins in the trading site, so much better to stay away for a while from exchanges because you might can't control yourself selling your coins at dumped price so you tend to lose it.
By storing in exchange, we get a very mobile opportunity when we want to sell the coins we have. But for me this is a condition that is not good because we are easily affected to sell the coins we have even though we suffer losses because selling coins is much cheaper than when we buy them. So actually conditions like this are difficult and we should wait for some time, there are positive values and there are also negative values. We are in a difficult condition and only ourselves will determine the future we will achieve.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

There is no trading without loses, of course there are traders who lose some of their trading but they can stillget back their loses from their other tradings. Don't just trade in one coin, choose a coin that you think that has a potential to grow in the future and don't stick with one that is no assurance. Sometimes it is better to trade with a not so popular coin than to those who have already a name.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

trading without experiencing the loss seems very unlikely and I am sure those who are currently trading experts will definitely suffer losses first and after that they can trade without having to lose so you should be able to learn how to trade properly and correctly in order to avoid losses .
No single doubt word in here. When you are planning to make your life for trading, you want to earn from trade then do understand and grab this point that you would never be winning every single time. You would never get benefit and profit from your investments. Things aren’t that much easy here. Loss is equally waiting for you to attack on your investments.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Trading without loss is impossible. Many genius traders have suffered losses and bankruptcy many times, the loss is most common in new markets such as cryptocurrency.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

No one trader possible to trade without loss, the main thing in trading is when you wrong to analysis the market, should you loss less than when you make profit. Profit - Loss = Profit, and to make this real you have to learn about management of risk and learn more about price action.
hiameneven

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There is no perfect trading so we should learn how to accept it. There are always lapses along the way so we must be wise in trading. It is important that we'll have knowledge about what we are doing first to get rid of uncertain losses. Searching and learning the basics of it is important.
Not trading, don’t talk about trading. Do you ever see any source of anything that involves some effort but the ending is always win? I considered nothing like this. Whenever two or more people come and try to get something, there is always loss. Likewise whenever someone put money in something, there is always a chance of loss equal as win. So digest it.
moreover in cryptocurrency that price move extremely.no one could guarantee our trades generate profit without any suffering loss.its just a dream trading without losses.
Well there is nothing like a perfect trade and I do not believe that trading could be perfect. This means that you would make use of every opportunity to make value in trading if you have them.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
there's no perfect anytime you can feel the losses especially on business nobody success without losses and of course you need to do is to think wisely and make sure that you can handle it correctly
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
there's no perfect anytime you can feel the losses especially on business nobody success without losses and of course you need to do is to think wisely and make sure that you can handle it correctly
in any business there will always risk involved.we could not avoid the losses, but we could manage it and reduce the risk potency in our business.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

You can't expect to make profit in every transaction in trading because it almost impossible. Losses is the risk of trading and if you want to try it you should take the risk. Losses in trading is not mean you failed because it will make you learn more and improve your skill in trading.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is possible to trade without loss, but that means you will only be trading at certain times (when you’re very sure of the direction the market is heading to). And this doesn’t happen all the time. But if you plan to be trading on a regular basis then there is ever possibility that losses will occur, and that’s when you talk about minimizing your losses. To minimize your loss you make use of what is called ‘Stop-Loss.
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

It is possible to trade with a small amount, and also you can trade with leverage on BitMEX or BitSeven. But you should be careful because trading without losses does not exist. But you can learn to cut you losses and let your profits run.  Smiley

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There is no perfect trading so we should learn how to accept it. There are always lapses along the way so we must be wise in trading. It is important that we'll have knowledge about what we are doing first to get rid of uncertain losses. Searching and learning the basics of it is important.
Not trading, don’t talk about trading. Do you ever see any source of anything that involves some effort but the ending is always win? I considered nothing like this. Whenever two or more people come and try to get something, there is always loss. Likewise whenever someone put money in something, there is always a chance of loss equal as win. So digest it.
Know your risk appetite because in investing/trading losing money is very normal. Even you put small amount of money, you will still lose some of it. We can't always win, losing will always be there but of course you can learn a lot from that experience.

Reading more about trading can help you to minimize loses, but it will not help you to win always. In the market that is composed of high volatility, expect to lose money.

Always set your cut loss level, that is trading where traders maximize the market to earn profit and minimize their loses by setting the cut loss level. Meaning, even professional traders have their own story of losing money, we can actually learn a lot from them.
Yes that’s true, but it can only be when you’re trading regularly. If you’re the type of trader that tries to be certain of their predictions before taking actions, then there is every possibility that you won’t lose. But these sure times doesn’t come regularly, and most of us prefer to trade every time. So the best thing is to look for ways to reduce your loss instead of talking about not losing at all.
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

In bitcoin trading depends on how the flow of market value is. It is also part of a risk of lossing in bitcoin trading because the price of cyptocurrency is not stable. Flow of prices sometimes goes up and down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: