Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:59:11 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 04:19:24 AM by bitcoin31

The information is good and better and the participants will get information to join bounty campaign.  Maybe because hunters are now hard to choose what is better bounty campaign because mostly the campaign will become scam or not successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:15:05 AM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

I am so bad in supporting project, I just see if the community was active, if so, I join their project and promote their campaign. I also look at the bounty allocation pool and the dollar conversion rate of their token in the market. In that case, I am motivated to do such task that I should do.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:39:14 AM

I have participated in many bounty and I have seen many good design projects but their projects also failed, I also do not understand why? Now I just focus on participating in projects that have reputable managers  and often those projects have a very high success rate.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:18:27 AM

I would choose better bounty project i am always looking the team behind the project and their website, whitepaper, roadmap and also have a big allocation for bounty campaign so that we can get big reward to earn more profit.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:27:27 AM

Really agree with all your point before we choose a better bounty. but if I can give an advise. you forgot the one thing. Team and Advisor are also the vital point for giving impact of project. I mean Strong Team (Popular, and Expert) and exactly he is a real human and we know his reputation on crypto world also be considered before we join on bounty. But all of that depend on us for make a decision.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:28:39 PM

As already known, a huge part of people today are trying to do this, but as far as I understand correctly, today there is a very small percentage of projects that finish fees on time and in general pay something. Today, just like in the investment sector, it is simply impossible to make it 100%.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:32:21 PM

Oath protocol bounty project is very good. This project is worth investing. I am taking part into it. You may also do this bounty campaign.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:10:53 PM

The first to look out for is the bounty manager, If bounty is Managed by a trusted and High ranked manager such as Arteezy or Yahoo, You'll be rest assured that the bounty is less likely to be a scam or low quality project. another alternative is to DYOR.
There are some new bounty manager that manage good projects, so I think you really have to do your best on looking for good projects. Choose the bounty not only base on the details of the whitepaper. I also agree Sir Yahoo is the best on this since he only choose good projects, but you still need to do your research.
A bounty manager is indeed an easy benchmark to determine whether the project will succeed or not. This is because usually managers who have a good reputation, they will do good project management. The bounty manager will analyze the project. Some bounty managers will give us trust and confidence in following a bounty on various projects.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:23:25 PM

The first to look out for is the bounty manager, If bounty is Managed by a trusted and High ranked manager such as Arteezy or Yahoo, You'll be rest assured that the bounty is less likely to be a scam or low quality project. another alternative is to DYOR.
There are some new bounty manager that manage good projects, so I think you really have to do your best on looking for good projects. Choose the bounty not only base on the details of the whitepaper. I also agree Sir Yahoo is the best on this since he only choose good projects, but you still need to do your research.
A bounty manager is indeed an easy benchmark to determine whether the project will succeed or not. This is because usually managers who have a good reputation, they will do good project management. The bounty manager will analyze the project. Some bounty managers will give us trust and confidence in following a bounty on various projects.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, The bounty manager has important aspects for us while selecting the bounty campaign. That's why we should have to join those bounty campaigns who has been handling by the reputed bounty managers.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:26:49 PM

Thanks for this helpful thread. We should be choosy enough to join a bounty campaign because if we just join on whatever bounty campaign, we might not get any rewards if we join on a unsuccessful bounty project. So we should choose wisely so that our time and effort or even money wont be wasted.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:31:02 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, The bounty manager has important aspects for us while selecting the bounty campaign. That's why we should have to join those bounty campaigns who has been handling by the reputed bounty managers.

Although i agree with the above but that is not enough yardstick to measure the genuineness of an ico, yes, bounty manager may try hard to do proper research on everything regarding a project he/she wants to handle before striking a deal but that is not enough for some project not to screw you over.  It is tough world in ico's.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:52:45 PM

I often choose good projects with a rating of 5/5 on trackico and icobench. I am interested in projects with premium labels. Because they had to spend a lot of money to get it and it was good projects to join the bounty campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

It is best to choose a bounty company that are not fraudulent, but unfortunately it can not be reliably determined, so you should choose a bounty company projects that you like best.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:32:12 AM

When i am choosing better bounty project first i look at the team behind this project and then their website, whitepaper, roadmap and token allocation for the bounty, so that we can avoid the scam project and not wasting our time to do work.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:45:40 AM

I think all the points you say are very true. Because for now many ICO projects experience delays and can even fail. They have difficulty raising funds. And this is inseparable from the collapsing market conditions. And for me to choose a project, of course, a project that has a good website appearance, and has a good Team and developer.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:00:06 AM

One of the most important things about an ICO is the team behind it. They need to be real and offer more than just a profile pic which they can just download off any social media site

Agree. The team is one of the deal breaking factor when it comes to investing and in the potential success of an ICO. The core team should have a proven track record of success in their own industry. To the eyes of potential investors, a showcase of their incredible knowledge and experiences within their field of expertise clearly explicates the purpose of the project. Having such team not only add confidence but also acts as a guarantee that the project isn’t a scam.

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:11:49 AM

For me its better to find a bounty that pays you weekly or monthly of your work because some of the bounties today after the work is done the dev of the project will be quiet and worst they wont give your bounty work just look for bounty managers that has a good record in handling bounties Wink
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:19:44 PM

Before i want to join any Bounty, check their allocation token  and number of their participants. I think a token sale is not effect to their project. Because not all project with success in their token sale will success too when their token listed on exchange.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:43:07 PM

This are good picked points, personally I check on the above points when or before participating in any bounty project. Most especially I consider the amount raised, number of participants,  and % of allocated tokens

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:47:44 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

The things that you say are really needed in choosing a bounty, as are bounty managers. Most people choose the bounty that will be followed based on who the bounty manager is because they don't want to get only a scam. I think there are still many people who choose the project bounty without seeing these things and what you say will really help them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: