Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:04:24 PM

I believe that the first thing to check is the project itself, if you are confident in the project, then you can safely join his bounty company and be sure of the result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

If you do not know how to choose a campaign bounty, then be guided by the number of high-level members of the forum, the more there are, the more promising the project is.
I used to do just that. Later, I myself began to study in detail new projects, began to evaluate their chances for success, and learned how to find good bounty campaigns.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:14:30 PM

I agree with you on all the points you have indicated. I would also add that you can see the social networks of the project and the activity in the telegram chat. This, too, can prompt you to certain thoughts. After all, if the project does not release any news and updates about the project for a long time, it is not very good for us.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:16:10 PM

Lately I've been trying to choose those bounties that pay in more reliable crypto like bitcoin or Ethereum. Also one of the reliable criteria for me is that the coin is already traded on the exchange.Of course, this is not main criterion, but it gives me more confidence in the project.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:18:41 PM

I agree with all your point (especially with the bonus one), but I think that you underestimate the power of money that have been raised. Of course, quality of the project and team are two very important factors that are actually connected with that point. Nowadays, finding a project that would fulfill the soft-cap easily is like a rush for El Dorado. I am not interested in wasting my time just to come up with empty hands at the end of the bounty  Wink.Others might have different points that they are keen on, but this is mine point of view.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:35:05 PM

Yes, now it is very difficult to choose a good project to participate. But you should carefully study several projects and choose the most promising one.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:41:47 PM

You are very right the most important to see if the project was good and nice was base on the campaign manager because even we see the token distributiom, budget and many more you cannot base on this because everything will be change specially on token distribution that in how many time they change and even the trading time you are always wait for almost a year.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:49:44 PM

I believe that the first thing to check is the project itself, if you are confident in the project, then you can safely join his bounty company and be sure of the result.

Choosing good bounties is difficult for this days or bearish period, so very important to pick those who've been active with social media like twitter and facebook as well as telegram channels. Because of that reasons you will acquire trust and courage to participate with their bounty projects. Also check the supply of their tokens, because if that's huge it won't gain expensive price on trading site after the project succeed.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:01:34 PM

Sometime you still can't choose a good bounty even you applied all these steps Smiley. You should know that it's not the same all the time, sometime you should believe in what you feel and depend on your luck. Although you follow good bounty manager but not all bounty campaigns managed by good bounty managers are good Smiley.
Not everything depends on the bounty of the project manager, a lot depends on the team. They are more important. If the team says not to pay the remuneration, the manager will not calculate and pay anything.

NLO

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:06:29 PM

definitely luck is there still we can minimize the chance of failure to some extent.
To minimize the chance of failure, you must comply with all the items that are written in the first message. Well, and more experience, of course.

NLO

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:11:22 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

Date the token distribution in the ANN bounty is incorrect. I picked the bounty saying they would distribution 30 days after the bounty ends, but now it's been 4 months and I still don't get anything. We should choose the bounty that their project has achieved softcap or hardcap

The project will pay a reward if softcap is compiled. Now many projects do not pay remuneration and do not go on the stock exchange, waiting for the market to turn.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:35:15 AM

Thank you for sharing the information. This is so useful. The bounty activities involved in the bear market are of little value.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:41:58 AM

Because indeed many unclear projecks of this kind of information are indeed very helpful. right now there are so many projecks that have died and many bounty hunters have suffered considerable losses

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:49:41 AM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

What i usually done in order to choose a project is the bounty manager. Any well known and trusted bounty manager can be one of many parameter to choose on a project to join into it's bounty. Then i will check on another parameter after choosing the trusted bounty manager.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:28:46 AM

What I always pay attention to is by seeing how the developer delivers and presents their project. I usually see the background of the team at the project. when the team has a good track record, I don't hesitate to say that the project will be close to success. choosing bounty on a project is not an easy thing, but when we have the ability we can reduce the risk of failure.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:33:53 AM

What I always pay attention to is by seeing how the developer delivers and presents their project. I usually see the background of the team at the project. when the team has a good track record, I don't hesitate to say that the project will be close to success. choosing bounty on a project is not an easy thing, but when we have the ability we can reduce the risk of failure.
background team shows that they have experience or not in blockchain world..they must have this point cause it will represent their capability building projects.and now much failed projects due this point , their team has no skill and knowledge in blockchain.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:50:40 AM

Check who bounty campaign manager before you are joining at bounty campaign, always joined bounty campaign manage by experience bounty campaign manager, never trying for joining new bounty campaign manager.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:03:57 AM

By choosing some better bounty projects, you need to read the whitepapers of their projects, but now 90% of bounty projects are scam and not paying you.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:28:55 AM

In addition to all this, you also need to pay attention to who the bounty manager is and try to work with a proven manager!
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:09:17 AM

Now find a good project how to play the lottery. Sometimes even skills do not help, and luck plays a crucial role.
I agree with many that 50% of whether I choose a project or not are decided by the authority of the manager. There are managers who have a bad reputation, and even if the project is good, I bypass it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: