Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:50:29 PM

Grin How to choose a project? Choose a good manager who does not let you down. And work on his projects. Choose projects that are not rated according to which they stand for him (after all, ratings can be bought). Try to understand if this project can be useful to the community and whether it is real to create it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:50:54 PM

I have a lesson to share with you all ,if you want to choose a better bounty always make sure the project is capable to attract many investors or else you will be in my shoe cos right now I'm stuck with a bounty reward that I can't even sell because no one is buying and what shock we is the project is good enough to me ,I don't know what happened but I will be more careful next time

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:14:09 PM

Choosing a good bounty programme is very difficult now because scammers are using different method to deceive us in order to attract community.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:20:54 PM

Bounty manager is an important "part" of the Bounty campaign. So it should pay attention who is the manager. It's better that he\she has enough high rank and trusted reputation  at the forum

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

This are good picked points, personally I check on the above points when or before participating in any bounty project. Most especially I consider the amount raised, number of participants,  and % of allocated tokens
in my opinion the number of participants and allocation tokens does not affect the success of the project because it is a consideration of what you will get at a time.
in my opinion the concept and team are the main things that must be considered because that is what will attract investors to invest in them.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:33:00 PM

For me, a good bounty is a reasonable bounty allocation and their roadmap works well too. besides that the whitepaper must also be considered. don't forget to check their team and sales tokens that have been obtained from investors.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:56:11 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

The things that you say are really needed in choosing a bounty, as are bounty managers. Most people choose the bounty that will be followed based on who the bounty manager is because they don't want to get only a scam. I think there are still many people who choose the project bounty without seeing these things and what you say will really help them.

I will disappoint you,but even after completing all these steps,after listing on the exchange and another dump, Your work is ultimately valued very low.In addition to all the steps you need to token that you get as a reward had the demand and value.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:01:50 PM

To choose the best bounty project, I think you need to carefully study the project itself.
Deal with the requirements that you must comply with and most importantly explore the development team.
It makes sure that you are dealing with reliable people who are not deceived you, you can take part in the campaign.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:49:01 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

The things that you say are really needed in choosing a bounty, as are bounty managers. Most people choose the bounty that will be followed based on who the bounty manager is because they don't want to get only a scam. I think there are still many people who choose the project bounty without seeing these things and what you say will really help them.

People often choose a bounty manager to make a decision to participate in that bounty. But for me, I made a decision to participate based on the project, I learned the project well and asked the management of Telegram management that it was their bounty, then I would join
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:22:04 AM

I always skip bounties that don't offer at least a million dollar in value of rewards. Everytime I see anything that offers only $20k or $50k or even less than $100k then it is big NO for me. Because if you think about it, marketing needs a lot of money so if they don't have that then it's going to be much harder to collect funds.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:55:24 AM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.

As a bounty hunter , I always choose a better bounty project where I can participate with and gain some much rewards as I can based on my pròof of works. But I always checked it first before joining to avoid joining scam bountìes and there are some factors I consider ; the position of the bounty manager or the bounty team, the roadmap , the duration of the bounty program, the allocated amount of rewards and etc.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:16:52 AM

Bounty selection has become very tricky ,just because the project you selected is good doesn't mean you will get paid ,there are many things to be worried about e.g softcap ,hardcap ,investors willing to invest in the project .there are some that will pay the hunters but there won't be demands for the token ,bounty rely on lucks now more than any other thing.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:38:35 AM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.

I think this i the most thing i like, i usually also look for the bounty manager that managing the bounty campaign. Also i keep some of the trusted bounty manager in my personal list, so when ever i'm looking for a new bounty campaign, i just need to find the thread created by those bounty manager.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:20:27 AM

I choose my bounty campaigns the same watt hat I choose my ICOs to invest in, I always concentrate on the team and their activities, if they are very active in making sure the world know about the project in conferences and meet-ups, then I usually know it is good and won't turn to an exit scam.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:22:44 AM

Luck also plays a great part in how a bounty campaign would turn out after listing, you might follow those steps very carefully and upon listing either the price goes down before they distribute to bounty hunters or they might just decide to lock the bounty tokens for months.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:43:42 AM

What  a kind of a great way to solve the humanity error. This should be a better way to reduce the people who get scammed by the bounty campaign nowadays.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:52:11 AM

Choosing a better bounty is not a difficult tasks, just firstly check project website, then it's team, then whitepaper, and then last ICO ratings. If this all points are ok, then you will get your best project. But sometime despite all this, the bounty goes in vain. So little bit luck also depend!

The scammers nowadays are very keen on introducing more projects that very naked in the eye of public that so smooth we can never guess whether the campaign is hoax or real. They even can sent some photos of blockchain events but sometime these are just grabbed photo and photoshop if youre not careful you can be lured and fooled by this scheme.

MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:02:26 AM

Choosing bounty projects where the tokens have intrinsic value within the product's ecosystem (of the project)
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:20:52 AM

I choose a good bounty project by checking their whitepapers whether if it's professional or just a copy paste. That's the easiest way to check if the project is legit. While many aspects should be evaluated because most ICO are scams.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:11:24 AM

With the increasing rate of fraudulent ICOs, choosing a good bounty to participate in is becoming harder. There are quite a number of things I consider while choosing a good bounty.

1 the progress of the ICO: before I partake in any bounty I check to see that they have met at least the softcap of the project

2 the credibility of the bounty managers

3 the integrity of the team

4 the number of participants already participating  in the bounty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: