Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

Indeed all your steps are very good to choosing a better bounty project. For me i check out for the team behind the project, the use case ,the social media handles of the project, i check the white paper, when i am satisfied that the project is worth it, i go in for the bounty but before that i check for the duration and bounty allocation. if i am satisfied, i go all in.
This is also the right approach. if there is a strong confidence in the project, then you need to be included in the project at 100 percent and work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:21:12 PM

I strongly agree, with point number one, because the appearance of the website also greatly affects the desire to join, that's my main point in choosing a bounty, then the contract in etherscan, and the thing I often see is the roodmap of projects, most of which I examine , many are successful, a natural thing when a bounty hunter researches before joining a project.

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:36:10 PM

i have tried all this yet not able to yield much in this struggle. the quality of the project, the whitepaper, website. the project owners and so on. i believed the current market situation played a big role on the out of some icos. many bounties failed due to not being able to reach hardcap. some never make it to ICO. some sold out there project.
we just have to try our best and do not focus much time on bounties.

My advise for bounty hunters. stay away from bounties that last More than 3 to 4 months. you will earn very little unless the bounty manager decides to limit the number of participants.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:49:21 AM

I spent over 6 months to see if bounties were worth it. And I can say, 99.9% of them are not. You may find a diamond in the rough but those are increasingly difficult to find. I gave up after 3 months because my time is better spent doing things which have a much higher ROI like day trading.

Work smarter, not harder.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:52:52 AM

Look for a bounty project that has a large allocation and of course the most important thing is the project is good or not. You can analyze it yourself before participating in the bounty. And also the bounty manager usually affects a little whether the bounty is good or not. The most important thing is that you have to see the project yourself or not. We here only suggest how good the project is or not.

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:00:49 AM

A good project, for now, is very difficult to find. But we must continue to try and choose a good project if in my opinion looking for sales that are already Soft Cap. And you should pay attention to the appearance of the website and then study the Whitepaper. Then join the social media flow, the admin must be very active.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:25:59 AM

I agree with all the points mentioned and that's what I often do when I join a bounty, but sometimes I also choose a bounty that provides a very large amount of dividends Grin

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:41:16 AM

I agree with all the points mentioned and that's what I often do when I join a bounty, but sometimes I also choose a bounty that provides a very large amount of dividends Grin

Yes, the points presented are indeed good and will provide convenience in finding potential projects.
With bigger dividends, there are certainly many who are eyeing, surely the participants will be more crowded.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:58:51 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

At the moment, I would choose projects that have just collected softcap, as I would still choose a project with a good bounty Manager, as the probability of the bench is very small

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:43:00 PM

Especially a project that has reached Softcap, because it is very important for the continuation of the project to continue to exchange, because most projects currently have failed to achieve Hardcap, so at least Softcap is when I search for Bounty campaigns.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:28:16 PM

I am searching for a great bounty manager and in 90 percent of cases this decision solves all the problems. When you have a trusted manager it almost guarantees that you won't take part in a fraud project.
I would advise you not to rely 100% guarantee on the words of the Bounty manager of the company. To date, even the very authoritative names of managers already have a tarnished reputation.
Actually they have also a great bounty manager but sometimes the bounty he/she handle was going to scam in the end. But we cant blame the bounty manger because they are only manage to us and trying to give us some good news from the bounty we participated. So must better to us finding some good bounty campaign.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:29:35 PM

Factors such as team composition as to legitimacy, background and experience should always be on top list first before believing what was being said about their project and their promises. The idea of the ICO on how its product differ or would compete against other in the market should also be taken into consideration.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:38:03 PM

For me I always read whitepaper and knowing the project perfectly. Because you need to explore the project avoid such scam and loss of money.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:11:08 PM

You have to study carefully the ICO project itself firstly, before participating in its bounty campaigns. If the project looks shady or not really promising then avoid joining its bounty, because you will waste your time and effort, most likely. In fact, the number of promising ICO projects decreased lastly, unfortunately.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:39:32 AM

Choosing right project is always tough because in the begining team seems to be very active in answering to the question asked by the community. We have to cross check the accounts of the team members and whether they have  any previous experience in which they want to raise money. We have to watch carefully about their progress and giving more conference by getting more awareness about the project.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:16:37 PM

Choosing right project is always tough because in the begining team seems to be very active in answering to the question asked by the community.

This is so freaking true  . almost all bounty ico are seem to be legit at first and you cant just recognize that they are shady . this is the reason why its tough to choose a bounty ico campaign that will last until the end of their designated plans  . we have no choice but to trust our own instincts  because this is a game of trial and error  .
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:02:27 AM

Factors such as team composition as to legitimacy, background and experience should always be on top list first before believing what was being said about their project and their promises. The idea of the ICO on how its product differ or would compete against other in the market should also be taken into consideration.
besides considering quality of the product, for now what must be considered is projects have potential partnerships and their activity in participating in blockchain events to promote their projects.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

First look at number of participant, team, and look whitepaper. You can join bountyhive to choose  better bounty
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:34:54 AM

At first chek project topic and related service. you can check different ico/ito related website Rettig official twitter, facebook, telegram, social media activities. one of the major facts is website performance and value. whitepaper, Roadmap, Partner, Team Member activities. and the last thing trusted Bounty Manager
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

If you ask me today choosing Bounty is like a gamble. Since most of the Bounty campaigns today are no guarantee if we paid with our promotional task for months. and because of these reality its very hard to choose a better and good bounties thats what i see in the context of doing Bounty marketing works today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: