Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22221 times)
Greendays (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
Merited by boranes (1)

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

You have put up the main points nicely in your post, i will add that the shorter the bounty camoaign the better reward we can get, so do consider this as well, personally i think biggest thing that matters is a genuine project with good team and practical use cases.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

I agree on most parts, just want to say that bounty manager has nothing with payments hence it is irrelevant if bounty manager is trusted or not, it only depends on team. Another thing is, you said funds raised are not important, I can tell you this is very important part because if project doesn't raise enough money they won't pay participants or they will pay less.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

One of the most important things about an ICO is the team behind it. They need to be real and offer more than just a profile pic which they can just download off any social media site
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:-
I couldn't agree more. This step is essential for choosing a good bounty project. You don't have to look anything else. Just make sure the bounty manager is trusted. If the bounty manager is good, he will make sure the bounty campaign is legit. And if the bounty campaign is legit, you have good chances of getting paid. Nowadays first thing I look is the manager. If the manager is no good, I just walk away. No point wasting your time on other aspects of the campaign if the manager can't be trusted.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 379

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:-
I couldn't agree more. This step is essential for choosing a good bounty project. You don't have to look anything else. Just make sure the bounty manager is trusted. If the bounty manager is good, he will make sure the bounty campaign is legit. And if the bounty campaign is legit, you have good chances of getting paid. Nowadays first thing I look is the manager. If the manager is no good, I just walk away. No point wasting your time on other aspects of the campaign if the manager can't be trusted.
You hit the nail on the head here guy. Supposing all bounty managers have the same guiding principle of project success, it will be easier for hunters. But it is looking like a free for all marketplace with little or no barriers for trusted managers.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

I usually look to support in participate in the projects which are backed by venture capitals or have collaboration with the fundraising platforms like LeekICO, KickICO, Liquid , Tokenomy, tokenplus etc or ICOs which are listed on ICOdrops which looks realiable to be as there are so many scamp ICO which can result in waste of energy as well as precious time.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Sometime you still can't choose a good bounty even you applied all these steps Smiley. You should know that it's not the same all the time, sometime you should believe in what you feel and depend on your luck. Although you follow good bounty manager but not all bounty campaigns managed by good bounty managers are good Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████