Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23417 times)
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

That is why it is very important to know how much you can afford to lose. Meaning you must invest also what you can afford to lose. Cryptomarket is a very unstable market, The stockmarket is a lot easier to read, but people there lose thousands or even millions even with that state. What more in cryptocurrency, that's why everyone should be cautious & ready at the same time. Moon landings come at a very bumpy ride too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

You sounded like an earthquake or some disaster is coming  Grin

Anyway, if there is anything I have learned in bear markets, that is not to panic and always look for that opportunity to take profits whichever the market goes. Most are just content holding their coins/tokens and not selling at a loss while others are looking to make short term trades and gain profits. Even Dead Cat Bounce.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.
Some coin/token even lost 95%. Now that we reached this point of time, if you are not into trading then the best thing to do is to hold unto your coins/tokens until we reach the next bullrun.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

The loss in Bear season was more than 60%. I'il wait for the bull season. No matter how long this time is, I will wait.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Many people expected after All time high in last year 2017 market still bullrun and they are many new comer( me too) that would make huge profit to join and buy some coin without preparation. they don't know what should to do when bear market would come for so long. Because they didn't learn how to fight this condition. But in my experience after lose we should to know how to management risk, learn about technical and fundamental at trading or how to choose good coin to invest. And this is true we still can make some profit if we now situation and calm at trading there wilk be some coin will grow up. So just learn about your experience and always make some note
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

The loss in Bear season was more than 60%. I'il wait for the bull season. No matter how long this time is, I will wait.
I have also lost more than 60% since May. The market has quickly fallen since May when I reinvested in it. Sometimes I get lost in the direction and intend to panic but I did not do that, Until now I still hold and wait for the bull market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

Bear market can always happen but when bear stays for long time, you can make adjustment and take the opportunity to make money from it. Not only in the bull market can investors and HODLers make money, they should take advantage if the bear market stays long. They have to find strategy how can this become profitable for them. One lesson I learned is to be patience in the bear market season. This the time to buy the dip and HOLD or HODL for long time duration of it until bull take over.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.

There is an element of truth in what you have said. One of the things that keep amazing me, as if the trend in cryptocurrency if fixed for every year, is when people keep comparing last year with this year, to the extend of comparing prices on fixed dates.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Yep. We should brace ourselves to the worst that can happen in our investments. Keep in mind that our money is invested in a currency that is volatile. Any day, any hour, it can change a lot. Today might be a good day but we can never say the same for tomorrow.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

My main lesson from bear market is that you should hold the promising coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others, because there is no sense to sell coins for a low price.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Many people paid a high enough price for this experience, anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency, and you need to learn how to accept even the worst result, and not give in to panic.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I think you are correct because for every great venture in life, there is always some level of preparation,because without adequate preparation you might not be able to avert the dangers of loses.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

It is already November, and the market is bearish for ten months now. This is very disappointing for others especially after the biggest year so far in cryptocurrency where significant coins hit all time high. With this turn of events, two things must be learned. Cryptocurrency is volatile and unpredictable.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

Bear market can always happen but when bear stays for long time, you can make adjustment and take the opportunity to make money from it. Not only in the bull market can investors and HODLers make money, they should take advantage if the bear market stays long. They have to find strategy how can this become profitable for them. One lesson I learned is to be patience in the bear market season. This the time to buy the dip and HOLD or HODL for long time duration of it until bull take over.

That's a great plan in this ridiculous market situation we need to think wisely and need to take advantage of this bear market as investing in it and sell at when the market turns green else we will lose money if we panic and sell. Patience is key here, good days are very near let's have faith in this.
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

That is why it is very important to know how much you can afford to lose. Meaning you must invest also what you can afford to lose. Cryptomarket is a very unstable market, The stockmarket is a lot easier to read, but people there lose thousands or even millions even with that state. What more in cryptocurrency, that's why everyone should be cautious & ready at the same time. Moon landings come at a very bumpy ride too!

Yes you're right that stock market trading may bring you a huge loss considering its stability. What more with cryptocurrency where volatility is a very dstinctive characteristic of crytpocurrency. The bear market only shows how prices may change without any assurance when will prices go up again. If you're just new with cryptocurrency investment and trading, don't forget to always do due diligence before investing. During bear market, be calm so that you can think of the right things to do.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

It is very important to understand that in the market of the stability that we encounter in fiat money, so of course you need to be careful!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

So is the worst is yet to come? I thought we're already passed the worst.

No one really did expected on how long this bear would be and no one knows when its exactly going to end. But base on the past bears, there's a significance for this bear that we are experiencing. Because there's also a long bear that happened for the past year if you just don't know.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

how would you not want to make quick money, 70% of your investment capital must be kept in Bitcoin

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

whatever the business must be at risk, what is clear is that determination must be prepared before we move forward, let fate determine, the important thing is that we continue to work hard and try, no one wants to be in the bottom, therefore must be prepared to bear all the risks that we will get later
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

Yeah, you're right. We should be ready for anything happen if we have decided to join crypto. The price is unstable, any possibilities can happen anytime. So, just prepare yourself to face that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: