Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23422 times)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

For me in the crypto there are only 2 strategies, hodl and expectation bullish market, or even leave the market and do not torment yourself.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

The main lesson I learned from the bear market - you should always think about profit-taking and not be too greedy. In May I could make a profit of 60 percent of my portfolio, but did not, I hoped the market would continue to grow. As a result, I am at a huge loss because of my own greed.

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

At this condition, i used it to collect as many altcoin as possible while the price is so low. Cause i had a wish that in the future the coins will be back up to at least to the real value or even better.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

IMO, bear market is a good reminder that there are risks in every investments. Therefore, always be prepared to lose the money invested and never invest more than what we can afford to lost.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

This bear market has thought me a whole lot of lessons, a lesson I will never forget in my entire life, it has thought me to always be settled for what I have. I have learnt from it and won't make such mistakes in the future.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

lessons from bear market?
i am looking for gain at bear market.
i am looking forward about the bull market and who doesnt?
look, if we are at the bear season now then there will be another what? season?
that will be a bull ones, then it must be gaining time, that is why we need to be greedy now with right knowledge!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

We should atleast consider many things that would help us in investing in crypto. We should also consider the things that would make us loose our investments. But the important thing is that never make yourself to be consumed by greed. Being greedy really hit some of the investors in our market, specially this year. Let's just stay on being informed and act at the right time, let's be patient and keep on learning.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

That's just the simple truth every one in crypto needs to accept, some people thinks crypto is all about going up, in cryptos anything can happen and it could be for good or for bad, so prepare to take what ever outcome it brings.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

You are right either during bull run or bear there is always the need to understand how volatile the market can be and at that one should always expect any thing whether in the right direction or wrong direction and always don't invest all your money but invest only what you can afford to let go in case of any eventualities in the market. And in doing so either the market turn positive or negative you can coup easily.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Hi, I think this bear market has become a lesson for many traders who have lost 80 percent of the portfolio. the main thing is not to leave the market now and buy tokens.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

I totally agree with you! We have to be ready for any market events and no matter what the situation on the market is, we must believe in the future of crypto-currencies.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

Hi, I think this bear market has become a lesson for many traders who have lost 80 percent of the portfolio. the main thing is not to leave the market now and buy tokens.
in most cases, newcomers who did not take into account the volatile mood of the cryptocurrency market failed. There was no need to rush to the embrasure and buy all of their money in cryptocurrency at the end of 2017.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

A lot of people got burned during the bull run in December and January. There was too much greed, people invested in shit ICOs and they had multiple returns, that was not normal.

Always invest only in serious projects with a real product and usability case.

Check out this video by FUD TV where he shares his list of coins that he believes will survive the bear market. I agree with him on 0x Project and Binance Coin, can't go wrong with those IMO.

Video: https://coincodex.tv/videos/310/which-cryptocurrencies-will-survive-the-bear-market

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

The current situation in the cryptocurrency market should serve as a lesson for those who have lost their investments. It is necessary to make decisions in a timely manner.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

This year at bear market I have done many wrong decisions. I learn a lot but it makes a big pain. I can see some of my coins even 1/20 of beginning of this year. Last two months I am trying to just keep may capital stable as possible. I have more then doubled the quantity of my coins by trading them  that gives good signals for future bull run.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

in most cases, newcomers who did not take into account the volatile mood of the cryptocurrency market failed. There was no need to rush to the embrasure and buy all of their money in cryptocurrency at the end of 2017.
sometimes the market can indeed be very obscene so we are eager to invest and finally the assets are held for long because we buy at high prices.
all of them make a valuable impression and experience. hopefully with this we can be better in the future.
The most important thing now is to wait patiently until the market recovers.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

I agree with you, since the cryptocurrency market has repeatedly proved that it is unpredictable, but I still tend to believe that growth can begin soon, because I think that some people will not be profitable that the market can plunge into such a deep depression for another year, so most likely a small increase at the end of this year will happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

The crypto world is indeed very full of surprises, even what we have predicted and we believe that something good will come soon but in reality it's just a shadow. But behind all that crypto teaches us not to give up easily and be wiser in making decisions so that it does not lead to loss.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Sounds like you are caught in the rinse cycle, like most currently are.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

You can expect ever more 'artificial'  wild swings in the crypto markets until further notice, with enough time in between to cause this type of sullenness towards crypto in general.  As long as the money men have control of the crypto markets (and they sure do) the sentiment for crypto will continue to degrade causing more and more people to capitulate.

If people understood this is a battle for our future and that our enemies have more time and resources on their side, I'm sure more people would be more patient and less worried about the immediate future.

The slave dollar has lasted so long, people are desperate for yields of any kind.  So desperate, they can't see the forest for the sake of the trees and attempt to make money in a space occupied by our worst enemies.

I got caught up in the swoon early in 2018.  You can't help it.  But in retrospect, I learned the crypto markets are still too immature to support our dreams yet.

When the masses realize what we already know, the amount of money flowing into crypto will be staggering and when that happens the money men lose control and we start seeing cryptocurrencies finding their legs.

Until then, the best thing to do is tons and tons of research with conservative investing, maybe getting involved in a few passive income schemes like signature bounties or what have you to augment your investments.

Not only that but getting involved and working for projects is the best way to get to know them and judge their worthiness for investing.

And, as always, playing in this market means you will lose money now and then.  Just make sure you keep those losses to a minimum and never invest what you can't afford to lose.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

It is all clear that after such growth no one expected that the bears would drag on for almost the whole year. And there are still investors who have not yet sold their assets and are hoping for bulls. But not novices understand that by investing in this market they will have to endure and wait.

The problem with this market is not the fall in prices, but the fact that no one can answer the question when it will start to grow. This is the most difficult. Many people lose their patience, sell their coins and leave the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: