Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23422 times)
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

I believe people have never been caught up like they are this time and this is as a result of the last Bullrun. In my opinion, people should quit checking their portfolio now as 80% loss is too much to bear.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

Being in cryptocurrency world means we need to keep our eyes and ears open, cause information about cryptocurrency could came from anywhere and those information could possibly affect the current market condition of cryptocurrency.
but not all of the information is valid about the truth of what was said, sometimes many false issues are made to panic investors, and the news cannot be used as a benchmark for market price movements. because almost all of them are affected by demand and supply
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

All those who lost 80-90% of their investments didn't follow and don't follow the strategy. It's necessary to hold 70-80% in bitcoin and Fiat (in extreme cases in the USDT or other stable coins) , and only 20% to invest in altcoins. It will be possible to change this proportion only when there will be a season of altcoins growth, but now I observe , generally , falling or flat.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Bear market gives a lot of lessons. everyone has their own lessons.
It seems to me important to say that in a bear market it is necessary to turn off such emotions as hope,
I mean hope that the market will soon turn around and everything will be fine. I think hope is a very bad helper for a trader.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

If the current trend is the same as what happened in 2014 then it will sink even lower. But that was a long time ago, and history doesn't always repeat itself
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

I came to the market for the first time and I was engaged in bounty work. With the accumulation, my wallet saved a lot of tokens. With the continuation of the bear market, my wallet is bleeding every day. I feel that my patience has been ruined!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

If the current trend is the same as what happened in 2014 then it will sink even lower. But that was a long time ago, and history doesn't always repeat itself
all depends on market conditions, if the market continues like this plus a lot of bad news circulating then it might be repeated as in 2014 could happen. we can't guess for sure so we have to prepare for the worst results so we won't lose too much.
The important thing is we always monitor market movements so that we can anticipate if the market slumps.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

My mom told me that I should always  run from bears. No my mom, I love bears particularly when they throw up bargains like CanYa coin CAN at 0.04usd https://canya.io
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

Probably the main lesson is to enter the market when everyone leaves and believe in the idea ! For example, at the moment, people are running from the market and when the trend will change again to invest money!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

You're right.  A lot of people just did not expect such a fall in the market, although it was necessary because this market showed such falls very often in past years!
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

the story repeats, but not exactly, so at this time the market can draw a different chart. But in any case, now the market continues to decline and has not yet turned up.
I think it is still dangerous to do new investments.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

My lesson from bear market is - need to control my greed, must take profit when market give it, to plan my trade in long term period.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

The bear market will not last so long. No one expects that after the end of 2017, when the bull market was more pink than ever, the bear market would hit us all. As every foot in the bottom is a step forward, we just need to be confident and patient. As everything has changed quickly in the wrong, it can change as quickly and for the better. The bears market at this moment is something we can not control, we do not know when it's over, but I think it's the right time to invest.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

you are right, worse can always be.
like yesterday, for example) no one expected such losses in such a short time
moreover, it is not yet clear because of what happened such an unpleasant price jump down

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.

In every downfall of a hero, there is always a new tomorrow to it. There's no reason to lose hope, always remember, wave travels in a horizontal direction through means of ups and downs. Even though the market is down, we should still expect that it will rise in the future soon.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

The bear market has destroyed the confidence of many people, and the funds that followed the influx of the bull market at the end of last year are being largely withdrawn.
Therefore, now the price is getting closer to the real value, because the bubble in the crypto is too big, and the bursting of such a large bubble is normal, nothing fussing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

I heard someone say yesterday they had over 200k around January, and after some selling his pf was now worth 10k only. Grasping at straws to find a project that brings back his old pf ath again. The reality is that this may never happen. Or at least not based on the actions taken right now. He never sold and never got to enjoy the spoils for even a tiny bit. I wonder if I would be able to do things different. Let's say my pf reaches 200k on the next run. I did a lot of research and think I invested in high potential projects. Will 200k mean it's time to get out before the next crash? In general there were many signs back then, but when you are invested in a business with high potential, I am not so sure it's that easy to see the signals. I am anxious to find out next time Smiley.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

We must learn how to accept the fact that the market also fall. Not all the time market can see GREEN, we can still see RED in the market and we should know that it is part of it. A lot of us now lose money but there are also some who became millionaire because of cryptocurrency, so maybe it is still not the right time for us. Let's just be patient for those who still hold their coins and wait for the market to turn GREEN again.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Well, I've been expecting that the bear would take this long.

I know its quite odd but just because of the analysis that I've heard, it made me believe that this bear will definitely stay longer than we are expecting.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

I think we all learned this lesson. Hold strategy does not always work and is effective. but any, even negative experience is good, because it will allow us not to make mistakes in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: