Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23423 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

I totally agree with all people above. From this point of view, the uncertain crypto world is a mirror of life.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

In bear market, its hard making good decision. Crypto price movement very high and the price is very unpredictable. I think the best decision to make right now is holding our coin for long term. Most people lossing more than 70% on their portfolio and i think the best thing we can do is just patient and waiting market recover again.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

The paradox is that not everyone has the opportunity to wait long. The cost of the portfolio continues to decrease with each passing month. We do not know what fate awaits the crypto market, and it scares .. Once there will be growth, I'm sure of it. But not every one of us can wait for this moment.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

We have to be positive but always have plan B and be prepared for each scenario. Bear market can last for years
as it already did once from 2013-2017. I am listening the whole year that bull running is coming next week . This year
has proven that there are many experts in crypto but not many aware what will happen the next day.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

During this bear market,  the only thing you can do is to hold the coins you have in your possession and anticipate the bull run which will be coming soon.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

During this bear market,  the only thing you can do is to hold the coins you have in your possession and anticipate the bull run which will be coming soon.
You have also another option and that is to buy more while there's time.

Holding is the best option but you have also a chance to buy while the market is dumping. You can buy more a lot of your choice depending on your budget and learn this thing from most of the traders and investors in the market. Don't just let this pass if you have a chance to do.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

The first lessson is for someone to make used of this opportunity to buy coins and the second lesson is to be patience

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

It turns out that the world of crypto-currencies is very cruel and does not allow all its participants to get rich quickly, most likely it is very easy to lose your money if you do not have the proper experience, so you should think and not invest borrowed funds or those that you are afraid of losing. It seems to be a truism, but many forget about it, especially beginners.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

In fact, the best way to deal with a bear market is to wait patiently. No one in the bear market knows the bottom of the coin price, so only patient waiting is the best way to invest. Unless you are a professional trader, it is difficult to make a profit.

If they are trader, they really do not care much about the bear market, because they can still earn money in any situation. As for holders, this is the time they should ignore the market and pay attention to their main job
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Bear markets are a test of patience and perseverance of investors. Hold on through it to enjoy the rewards on the next bull market.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

Undoubtedly, during this period of the bearish trend, which has been going on for a long time, I also learned several important lessons that I learned as experience. I was not ready for such a market situation and was very upset for a while, but now I have become stronger and more vibrant, so every moment and my decisions need to be analyzed and conclusions drawn.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

In fact, the best way to deal with a bear market is to wait patiently. No one in the bear market knows the bottom of the coin price, so only patient waiting is the best way to invest. Unless you are a professional trader, it is difficult to make a profit.
Very good comment. Correctly wrote that in the bear market it is necessary to wait only, and professionals earn on it.
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Of course, I'm trying to keep hope and wait for the best! I’m sure it will. But this bear market ruffled nerves for everyone ... What lessons I learned from this:
- the word stability is definitely not about cryptocurrency,
- you need to have alternative sources of income
- never invest more than the amount I'm afraid to lose.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

It is all clear that after such growth no one expected that the bears would drag on for almost the whole year. And there are still investors who have not yet sold their assets and are hoping for bulls. But not novices understand that by investing in this market they will have to endure and wait.

Indeed. This year the bears ruled the crypto currency world. They pulled prices down during months. In May and August 2018 there were two bull runs, but the general direction of the trade movement was downward. It should be noted that Bitcoin looked good compared to altcoins. BTC did not fall so drastically and cost more than $6000 over several months. The lesson from bear market is, do not buy crypto currencies when the hype is going.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Waiting until the market is stable again would be the best thing especially in such a hard bear market. Besides, we should invest only what we can afford to lose, but never invest in something we don’t understand.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Perfectly wrote,the worst is really the order of the season as far as crypto is concern now,who knows what to expect tomorrow, nothing will surprise me anymore.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

The most important lesson I think is that " Keeping the main money is the prorarity" , Always try to save the main money from losses and don't greedy on that , Accepting risk is good as far as we have some stop loss in everything in our mind .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

I had only one really good lesson from this infinity bear market. If you would to be enough patient, you would to reach something.

vike

Activity: 411