Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23417 times)
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

In my opinion the bear market will continue for a few weeks, until bitcoin and the overall market stabilize, plus a few months to consolidate before the next bull run.
"Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing" ~Warren Buffett

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

have already learned from my mistake though I never expect the bear market to last this long. At the beginning of 2018, I had about $12k in my portfolio but I was hoping the rally of 2017 will continue and I have to invest in some selected coins at that time. Within few days after days the bear market commenced and i was hoping the market will soon reverced till when I almost lost a third of my portfolio.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

At this point of time, the only one thing one can do is keep patience. One thing should not be forgotten, if you take any bad decision and panic-sell, you will lose most of your investment. As the market is volatile, it is natural that the market keeps going up and down. So be patient.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Far back in June I said it going to take us some year before we see new face of market but many said December is bull time and with what we are seeing I think many have leant their lesson , I knew we not going to see $10000 in btc by ending of this year and here we are , only that it took so long before it break $6000 and breaking it has nothing to do with the fud by Craig cause I don't believe in those fud but the reaction in supply and demand also TA rules.

ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

thanks for this essential findings! i do like the way you express your wishes, especially about not giving up and i am totally agree here. the market is indeed unpredictable and we should be prepared for everything

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Waiting until the market is stable again would be the best thing especially in such a hard bear market. Besides, we should invest only what we can afford to lose, but never invest in something we don’t understand.
It is better to just HODL while the market is not yet stable and is in bear market then buy some extra bitcoin for additional profits since the prices are too cheap and is getting down. Don't worry about the drop of price this is how the market works, it is either rise or fall. So, it is better to just take the opportunity that is given already during bearish market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

And I don’t even see any point in selling coins now or even when they fall in price even more, even when the portfolio’s decline reaches 90%, there’s no point in selling something

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

The best valuable lesson I learned from the bear market happened in 2018 is always save money earned and don't waste it because I don't know the variable of cryptocurrency market. It bumps and dumps continuously. Therefore, if you have profit in cryptos, please create detail plan for using it, avoid wasting money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Never panic sell and everything will be great. Due to the market conditions, it is not simple to let your deposit in calm and to not worry about your coins, but we should act like this, otherwise we will lose a lot of money.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

The best valuable lesson I learned from the bear market happened in 2018 is always save money earned and don't waste it because I don't know the variable of cryptocurrency market. It bumps and dumps continuously. Therefore, if you have profit in cryptos, please create detail plan for using it, avoid wasting money.
You are right, you need to have a plan for how to act in this or that situation, and also have a supply of fiat money, because the crypto-currency market is very unstable and unpredictable. I had to look for work, although before that the only source of income was a crypto-currency, now I will only combine work and crypto.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

I also think that basing your decisions on past experience would be quite problematic in such an unstable market, as we can see prices change quickly from one day to the next, i think everything can and will happen now, that's why the historical graphs on which many people base their predictions are useless.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

I agree with the first statement. You should be ready for everything. But the second one is incorrect. Past experience is very important, we shouldn't do the same mistakes like in the past.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

I agree do not need to relax , and use the strategy to keep, you need to adjust to the market every time a new strategy, now I think to sell of course not necessary but in the future I think it will be a lesson for everyone
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

You are right, you need to have a plan for how to act in this or that situation, and also have a supply of fiat money, because the crypto-currency market is very unstable and unpredictable. I had to look for work, although before that the only source of income was a crypto-currency, now I will only combine work and crypto.

I have a similar situation. I was not ready that the market would fall all year. This is my first such experience and I now regret that I did not sell all my altcoins in time. I will keep my altcoins that I have left and I hope that sometime they will give me a good profit.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I have a similar situation. I was not ready that the market would fall all year. This is my first such experience and I now regret that I did not sell all my altcoins in time. I will keep my altcoins that I have left and I hope that sometime they will give me a good profit.
In terms of, bear market don't just be greedy to sell or trade coins because anytime market has a chances to explode again and repeat there current prices. This technology is getting stronger so don't be worry just because of bear market eveeything will be fine.
You're right,  it must be patience anytime because this technology is unpredictable and we can't determine how it goes in coming days. If you try to look they're absolutely has a potential to grow it certain value.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

It is also important to believe that the market will start to grow upwards. However, this can happen after a very long time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

Cryptography, patience and the ability to expect these words are synonyms, now everyone is losing in this market, and I think the best decision to make now is to keep our coin for a long time.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

I believe that the current bear market really gave me important and useful knowledge for more successful work in the future. Yes, the situation may worsen. But in any case, the crypto market will regain its growth, this is an indisputable statement. Most likely, we will see the first prerequisites for the restoration of the former positions already from the middle of next year.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

In terms of, bear market don't just be greedy to sell or trade coins because anytime market has a chances to explode again and repeat there current prices. This technology is getting stronger so don't be worry just because of bear market eveeything will be fine.
You're right,  it must be patience anytime because this technology is unpredictable and we can't determine how it goes in coming days. If you try to look they're absolutely has a potential to grow it certain value.
They have a lot of potential but the speculators will decide how much price for all of these cryptos. Speculators will always try to generate more and more money by doing anything. Have you seen what happen to the bitcoin cash? it can be a very good example. Speculators are driving crypto right now that's the fact.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

Bear maket gave market participants different knowledge. The most important of them - in any case, you need to maintain patience, do not rush to hasty decisions. After all, now the sale of their cryptocurrency involves large financial losses. Therefore, it is better to continue to hold and wait for growth to recover next year.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: