Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23417 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

This should be a division of all investors and participants in the crypto market. Anything can happen in the crypto market. We do not control it. In 2017, everyone fell into euphoria and confidence in a bright future, but as practice shows, the market has its own opinion.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

well, yes, it usually works like this, one day you are the king of the world and the next you feel as the last slave. we have to understand that it's up to us to change our views to whatever is going on

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

The most important lesson for me is to diversify your wallet as much as possible. And not only between different cryptocurrencies, but also (although I love the crypt) in gold and other investments.
I also think that, although I'm always claiming that hodl is the best, next time I will sell some coins depending on the situation - Maybe even half of funds.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

My decisions always based on previous experience and this is the right way to do at this dangerous market
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

Honestly, I sold all my coins at the beginning of the week. I think that I will not be able to trade in such a market..
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

yes i agree, always have a contiguous plan dont fall inlove with the alts you are holding always learn to take profit keep in mind what the goals you have set in and execute it with swift decision

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

A bear market provides a great experience to traders and investors because when you see on your deposit -60% you either sell your coins under the pressure of stress, you lose the whole bank or you wait and earn in the future  Wink

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

There is one lesson and not for investors, but for the market - we need to improve and do not hope for one demand, otherwise we will never see the flourishing and acceptance of the crypt.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

Cryptocurrencies are high risk investments, so everyone should be ready to lose up to 99% worth when investing. At the same time, if you are clever enough, you can earn a lot of money on this market.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

What i've got from the market condition these days. It teach me when to act and when to hold, to avoid any mistakes that could result on getting a loss on our fund because we makes the wrong moves.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

The are only two kind of preparation needed in your cryptocurrency investment and trading, preparing for bear market and bull market.  The natural order of coin in the market could either go up or down, so,  we should not be blinded by temporal gain or loss, we should always be at alert!

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

A bear market is really not that nice and i do not like it.
I find it harder and harder every day to continue when the prices just fall.
I do not want to give up, but something positive would not be bad to sustain the motivation.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

i am totally agree with you, worst can be happened and we should not make assumptions on past trends. it is always better to take out the profit.but all are thinking this way because market is totally red and people assumptions will be changed when it will be green again.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Generally it is not good to be emotional about any coin, sell and move on when the market goes against you, holding can be profitable only in a bull market but the bear market is a killer. The bear market do not hold but trade. Set a stop loss or take profit as the case may be

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

Sadly, I must admit I was caught with this bear trend twice - in 2014 and in 2018)) That was so stupid to repeat this mistake, I am angry with myself but it's too late now) All I have to say is "I definitely won't do this next time"))
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

I think the most important thing that can be learned is learning from experience. Many people have never learned anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves. I think many people who entered the crypto world before 2015 have passed this phase including me and I'm not worried now.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

During a crisis, people know that sooner or later it will end. In cryptography, no one can tell when the bear market ends. Maybe in a few years, and it’s too long to believe in the success of a crypto.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

The lesson i learned is i should study trading too, because i focus on bounty and aidrop! Now we know what the test can give us from crypto so it should always be ready. I'm still blessed even the bear month now, focus on trading and explore your self. I hope this bear will end as soon as possible.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

Learned lessons form bear market ? 1) use only usdt(or other stable coins) trading pairs , do not use crypto/crypto pairs . 2)always use stop-loss function 3)do not think that the market has reached the bottom , because bottom exists only in your mind  Cheesy
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

right. If you have entered into the crypto market. We need to be familiar with how it works and make money from it. Our market will not die and it will still have many ways to make money. Large profits will come to those who have patience.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: