Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Something really weird happening on the market right now, many old wallets full of BTC started to decide the volume of the coins to some smaller wallets.
I read a few hours ago that these movements were related to coinbase and they simply moved their money to new addresses. Nothing special

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Stop spreading the FUD, all you need is to wait, all will come back in a couple of years, listen to head ob Binance and other
wise people.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

As long as you haven't sold your bitcoins, you haven't lost anything, we still have it ahead of us. The rule that I learned for myself - do not buy anything on the bear market.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Most important lesson is to never go emotional and believe all predictions, exit earlier while you can and always ensure you convert all in fiat. Good enough there are a lot of options in most exchanges that provides the fiat base for crypto such as Tusd, usdt, usd, pax and so forth. Never sleep on any coin if one is trading and always have a good exit strategy

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

I think for those who bought currency for long-term trading, there is no point in worrying. Your plan was to trade long-term, so stick with it. Crypto market will recover. But this is about investing in promising projects, as scam projects may not survive this long bear market.
For those who constantly trade, the situation looks better. After all, knowing how to trade, you can earn in any market.
But in general, I agree that we always need to be prepared for any situations, and the year 2018 in crypto showed for everyone that.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Never hold for a long time, always make the 50% of your holdings moving in the market or doing buy and sell.
Make sure that you will have the patient needed and the funds to buy more at very deep.
Bear market is not losing time, it is harvesting more tokens.
Actually holding coins and tokens for a long time can bring profit if based on analysis and correct investment techniques. It is useless if we make an investment without consideration and clear time frame references and price limits. The important lesson is that we must always prepare plan B and analyze it well.
First, make sure that the coins and tokens to be invested have potential, don't just be tempted by low prices.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

As long as you haven't sold your bitcoins, you haven't lost anything, we still have it ahead of us. The rule that I learned for myself - do not buy anything on the bear market.
I agree the main mistake of beginners is to buy at the top when the rate is at its peak , or buy now on the bearish, you need to learn to trade all the people that are associated with the cryptocurrency, and try to buy at the beginning of the bullish movement

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

The biggest lesson we learned in the bear market is not to believe in any celebrity statement because it's just a big trap. Do not invest in Bitcoin when it reaches too high prices because it will fall immediately because of price adjustment. This is one of the riskiest investments so do not lure your friends.

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

Before that, almost all the crypto were on the big ship in the bull market. Now the ship is sinking. The bear market has made many altcoins take off their gorgeous coats. They look like a group of chicks that can't swim, and soon Will drown in the bear market.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

When the market goes bearish, you have only 2 options: first is to hold, second is is to buy the coins. But under no circumstances allow yourself to panic, or even worse, sell the coins.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

Thank you for the information, I don't really understand the bear market. with this information, I will be more careful and continue to explore the ins and outs of reducing risk.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

the lesson I got at the bear market was the way I had bought before the market began to recover. always wise in making decisions and never panic at prices that suddenly fall.
sallasvve

Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

BTC is a big disappointment to me. I want to sell everything and forget about Crypto. Or forget about BTC for one year, and in a year to look at its price.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

Bad times tend to always stay around for longer than good times ,I guess that's how this world is programmed ,nothing is ever for free in this world ,sad times stays longer than happy times ,we need to just stay strong and always remember that all fingers are not equal ,things will surely turn around

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

I have experienced more than 95% of losses in 1 year and my portfolio is very sad now, but it doesn't matter because I just learned crypto 1 year ago and it made me learn a lot of things, besides that I learned to make myself avoid frustration and I learned to make profits not only from investment but also began to learn to become a trader.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

it will be depending on the capacity of every investors if they can stand to hold their coins for how long until this bear market leaves us and welcomed the bull market again.because for me this cant be applicable for those who needs crypto for daily living,cryptocurrencies are volatile and unstable not like regular work that has fixed value and may be depend on your skills and ability
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

The lesson i learned is i should study trading too, because i focus on bounty and aidrop! Now we know what the test can give us from crypto so it should always be ready. I'm still blessed even the bear month now, focus on trading and explore your self. I hope this bear will end as soon as possible.

The lesson that I got is patience. The bear market made everything to teach me patience. Soon after the cryptocurrencies stated their fall, I understood that I would better wait and hold not to lose all.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

What i learnt is that if you are Lucy than you get múltiple return but that is rare France. The real things is you have to invest in proper coin And dont be too greedy. Be patient And hold for Long term. Only Then you will get good return

jonhn772

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

i understood the importance of stop losses during bearish runs. because there were so many sudden drops during this market so it is better to exchange to bitcoin in sharp moves. if not, hodling is the only way.
Exactly that Stop loss is very very important during bearish trend. Cause by following this we can safe our big losses.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

In this crypto market, we must always be ready to accept bad, because the value in crypto is never the same always. Price one at a time. Sometimes or better again or again . So we have to be ready to accept both good and bad.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: