Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

The crypto market is very turbulent and will be difficult to predict, I don't put my money in one basket and also I prefer crypto that has potential. We don't need to panic with the decline, because it is a natural thing and in the future it will also be able to grow back.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

In order not to fall into such situations one should always try to leave a certain amount of fiat money in case of emergency. And invest them only when the bearish trend finally ends and will show signs of a turn up. This can guarantee you the absence of too big problems in case you initially invest do not at the right time.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

You should always be very patient and to believe in crypto currencies, even if the market is falling. I have no doubts that crypto currencies have a very bright future and we should hold our assets for at least several years from now on.

It's better to be smart and quick, not patient. The experience shows learning to work with the purchase and quick sale is better than waiting. The balance between quick money and long-term investments is a middle ground!
usually long-term investments do not take into account the market conditions because the money they invest outside of their needs or money is idle, and for daily traders must be able to take advantage of deteriorating market conditions and must be able to see the right moment to be able to get bad conditions.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

The crypto market is very turbulent and will be difficult to predict, I don't put my money in one basket and also I prefer crypto that has potential. We don't need to panic with the decline, because it is a natural thing and in the future it will also be able to grow back.
what is happening now it is not the natural trend of the market. this is an artificial movement that is created to make money to big people

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

all things must have important lessons to build us forward and better. we had trouble overcoming the bear market which had been going on for a long time because all prices were low and most projects failed or were deceived, but that didn't mean there was no chance or we ran away. Talking about the life of the cryptocurrency is endless because everything is not planned but fate, we ourselves will win the agreement, optimistic and believe there will be days when the market strengthens.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Unfortunately, I lived same scenario like a lot of persons in bear season and now, i am living regret for why didn't i convert my capital to cash from crypto market. If i think about that, i find same answer with you because i had trusted market  to not catch again bear.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

It doesn't make sense to keep money forever.I learned a lot during the bear season.And most importantly, be patient.I hope we never make the same mistakes in the bull season again.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Those who are caught up are mostly the hit and run type of investors. They heard crypto was booming so was coming for their share. Things don't really work that way and everything comes with it risk. All they have to do now is to be patient and hope for a better day.

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

One of the lessons in this market was that investing in new projects is a big risk. Even strong projects lose value and weak projects die at the start.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

I had found one good lesson from bear market. If you want to have a good price of your wllet and you know such thing in Exchange - hear yourself and all will be ok soon.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Being prepared for the worst is probably the best lesson I've learned in this market. Previously, I was a little high goals and expectations, but the market showed who's boss)
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

you must understand that you can lose your money if something happens wrong and be morally ready for it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Bear market ensures that crypto Market is unpredictable. If anyone takes very lightly, market will destroy the person.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 697

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

we really have to think about the worst possibility because in reality crypto is very volatile so the price reduction is something that is very vulnerable to crypto, for example if the current crypto price looks stable and fine but crypto will definitely experience fluctuations in the future and we must ready so that our money is not trapped when the market is bearish

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

Holding too much is not health for any coins, you should know the limitation to hold and sell it before it gets too late.
Bear market is a very long season which the tokens might get worthless, we should make sure that we are on the balance even the boat is sinking.
We should learn how to sell high and buy low with guts and knowledge from the community.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

Holding too much is not health for any coins, you should know the limitation to hold and sell it before it gets too late.
Bear market is a very long season which the tokens might get worthless, we should make sure that we are on the balance even the boat is sinking.
We should learn how to sell high and buy low with guts and knowledge from the community.
It is always easy to say that you need to sell expensive and buy cheap. very few people can understand when it is expensive and when it is cheap.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

A bear market gives a good lesson every new cycle)) It is necessary to master trading and set sliding stops in order to always be at breakeven. This lesson is a good experience that we buy for our money.

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

I party agree. If people are screaming it needs to go to $1000, will those same people start screaming it needs to go to $500 after that? I mean, when will they accept their new average buying price, without the risk of killing it completely for the next few years?

Right now below $3k is expected, people are all waiting for it to happen. But earlier this year, when btc was $6k, most were saying they were waiting for $3k....so yeah.....lesson from bear market is that everyone gets even more greedy...?
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

the lesson I got from the bear market is never HODL. this is the wrong choice, it's better to sell before prices get worse. I lose because I trust too much with HOLD.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

For me I think the bear market never affect me negatively because the coins I hold is of long term and there's no need for me to scan the wallet time to time. Secondly I believe in bear market you gain more from trading by buying the coins you trust when the market is totally down and wait for a little bust to get your interest it has really been helpful to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: