Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23417 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:14:00 PM

The biggest lesson I received from bearish market was connected with my strategy. I realised that margin trading is a tool, but my portfolio can suffer as well!
That's why I am sure that in crypto currency you should care about risks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:15:19 PM

The bearish trend has indeed brought a lot of regrets and anguish to traders and investors alike. I for one have learnt so much from this. I have always been a lover and believer of long term holding. Unfortunately, this bear has thought me that, holding may not always be the wisest thing to do. You have got to take profit when you have the chance to do so. Going forward, I have learnt my lesson the hard and definitely going to reassess my believe.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:48:12 PM

I realized that you shouldn't try to get into something you don't understand. I think that cryptocurrencies will not be constantly in a downward trend, so for many people it's worth just waiting until the market starts to recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:45:45 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Yes anything can happen and I think everyone who invests in a cryptocurrency must be prepared for something that can happen later. For myself it is difficult to predict what will happen to the market, and I myself continue to observe market developments to make decisions that I will take in the future whether holding it is the right choice or not.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:34:39 AM

The most important lesson of the bear market is that you can never predict when the bear market will come and when it will end. This means that one should not be greedy and place too high hopes on cryptocurrency even at the peak of its popularity. Be flexible.

Be flexible mean open to interpretation. It could mean, dump all you have while the price is at its peak and wait til the bear market is almost over. If I was flexible last year, I would have dumped all the BTC I got and complelely collected almost 50BTC in my wallet if I buy today. Not regretting actually but it would be a lot better to do so.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:50:36 AM

Nobody announces to you in advance that we will go to a bear market within a year, sell your coins. You cannot guess what the next fall will follow. And suddenly, if you sell your coins, tomorrow the price for them will grow. By this principle, most people act.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:07:19 AM

The lesson I've learnt from bear market is to always buy only when the market price hits a all time low ,this is the only way to acquire lots of good coins at cheaper price

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:11:20 AM

People have to realize that most gains have been due to manipulation and FOMO. Since this is an unregulated market, a proper price discovery is not in place.
Zapitmyname

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:11:04 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

You don’t make decisions based on the experience you had in the past, things are going to be quite different. So what you need to do is make proper research before you invest any money and talk about hodling. Some people are making mistake and have been seeing a lot of them making the worst predictions and it never works, and I know they are just saying it based on the experience they had before but it all doesn’t work like that.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:21:22 AM

It's not just about preparing for the worst, is about how prepared and alert one is. What level of discipline has the bear season taught one. Money was made heavily in this bear season by some individuals than they ever made in a bull run. It's about following the trend not just preparing.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:21:50 AM

The most important lesson of the bear market is that you can never predict when the bear market will come and when it will end. This means that one should not be greedy and place too high hopes on cryptocurrency even at the peak of its popularity. Be flexible.
we have to understand that the thing we predict before will not run as our hope.it could run opposite with out hope.for this bearish trend we should patience and wait till all price recovered.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:39:06 AM

Yes, in bearish market conditions, it is very difficult to make a profit. And if it's stuck in it it's hard to get out because if you go you will definitely suffer losses. But you don't give up because if you are patient, surely the market will rise again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:48:21 AM

It is clear to all that the market will go up, not everyone just survived. Previously, I did not understand how cruel trading can be, how many people can lose their finances, and how much nerves they can spend.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:49:33 AM

Yes, in bearish market conditions, it is very difficult to make a profit. And if it's stuck in it it's hard to get out because if you go you will definitely suffer losses. But you don't give up because if you are patient, surely the market will rise again.
well i agree on that , if we are in a bear market i think we need to hold and wait for the next update of the price. There are so many lesson that we can get from the past few years when the bear market occur we can really possibly lose if we are going to so panic selling so then from the start we need to be more temperate because everything in crypto may change without a prior notice.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:52:22 AM

Nobody announces to you in advance that we will go to a bear market within a year, sell your coins. You cannot guess what the next fall will follow. And suddenly, if you sell your coins, tomorrow the price for them will grow. By this principle, most people act.

Everything we have is just a theory in our brains, it's not necessarily going to happen or happen. But look forward to the most important of these strategies, practice patience to see that everything is simply time  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:04:37 AM

yes, this adjustment gave me a very valuable lesson. We are not subjective and negligent in our portfolio. I kept thinking that my life had changed, I was richer, but I didn't expect the market to regain all of me.
We need to be alert at all times and not subjective. otherwise we will lose everything.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:07:43 AM

yeah, you are right . This bear is too long. The most investors and traders are loss because they not prepared for the bear market. I think market will recover in 1-3 years forward. The crypto market is very volatile. we must always carefull.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:13:29 AM

Patiently waiting is the best lesson to be learn while the market is struggling.
Self control and accurate analysis is the best lesson to be learn when the market is blooming.
Both season have its own specific lesson that very necessary and good to follow.
Impatient should be stop to save your investment.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:42:10 AM

Patiently waiting is the best lesson to be learn while the market is struggling.
Self control and accurate analysis is the best lesson to be learn when the market is blooming.
Both season have its own specific lesson that very necessary and good to follow.
in any case, only after a certain time this lesson will be appreciated when Waiting and long-term storage of coins will bring real results. But today we have to pay attention to how new users of cryptocurrency acted foolishly when they sold all their property in order to make profitable investments.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:45:01 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 11:42:39 AM by Psynthax

in any case, only after a certain time this lesson will be appreciated when Waiting and long-term storage of coins will bring real results. But today we have to pay attention to how new users of cryptocurrency acted foolishly when they sold all their property in order to make profitable investments.
But how long? Can you be patience for that? some people might not able to be patience person and they are taking short term as their choices. In fact that you must see that about the fact anyone has its own emotional. They must only invest what they afford to lose it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: