Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:33:33 AM

Everyone in bear market understand that this type of market can't bring a lot of profit, especially to newbies who want to get a rich quickly.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:45:50 AM

The bearish has taught us so many lessons which has made us to be strong in the crypto sphere,it has also help us to make better decision unlike the way we make decision base on others opinion before now.
and we taught how to face the bearish market.we could trained our mental and emotion, on market outside we could be the better human.this bearish trend not only  taught us as good trader, but also be a good human.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:18:32 PM

I learn my hard lesson in the bear market. When i felt that my holdings won't go down because i see a growth in the past but suddenly it down. I had not sell some of my holdings before that's why some of my tokens get down and as a result. I loss big time in the past and only sell within loss to cover up my investment. Now, i'm beginning to accumulate once more because the price is too low and if ever the bull run come back i will sell half of it to have an assurance that i will earn a percent of my investment.

wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:34:18 PM

If you are in cryptocurrency for a long time, you would not be able to protect yourself from losses. Either way, you would have lost most of your investment. But on the condition that you do not trade and use the strategy hold.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

I learn only one thing about this market and that will be anything will not be stable here if we think about we have to do this in this situation then the next day will be not suitable for that and some other day it will be useful again so we cannot predict anything properly in this field.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:55:22 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.

I am pretty sure that an average cryptocurrency fan or investor always predict the possibility of a bear market. Most people have actually taken advantage of it whenever it occurs to accumulate a lot of cheap coins.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:30:38 PM

Before making any investment in crypto you have to prepare your self for the worst. Because anything can happen in the crypto. So always remind yourself before taking any actions in crypto.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:56:10 PM

I think that it is more correct to say that this was a lesson from the bull market, as many came when the market grew and Bitcoin cost 12,000 or more dollars.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:46:11 AM

Lesson learnt from the bear market is that one should keep an open mind when it comes to any kind of business, in as much as we would want and hope for the best, we should also expect the worst. This is applicable also to the crypto market. The bear market has taken long ,it is normal to get a bit worried but not too much, this is because you kept an open mind, the bull will come when we least expect it. Learn to expect whatever happens in the crypto space.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:10:27 AM

Before making any investment in crypto you have to prepare your self for the worst. Because anything can happen in the crypto. So always remind yourself before taking any actions in crypto.
Right, we must initially be ready to part with the money, either for a long time or forever, then in the future you have nothing to surprise
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:36:17 AM

Of course, we must be aware that Crypto has risks, especially market conditions that collapse. However, we must be prepared because in this crypto market changes occur very quickly. So I prefer to trade every day because it is more profitable.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:04:24 AM

Dont be greedy and risk management is become the most important to learn by all trader who been loss much money from this long bearish. So trading is not enough to have skill about technical analysis but also we should be have good psycology to control natural emotion of greedy and unpatient.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:29:09 AM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

Lesson from bear market I guess based on my own opinion is simple, bear market is unpredictable and we should always be prepared and willing to risk our investment when bull spikes happen, then sell ahead immediately and do not regret our decisions.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:33:58 AM

Dont be greedy and risk management is become the most important to learn by all trader who been loss much money from this long bearish. So trading is not enough to have skill about technical analysis but also we should be have good psycology to control natural emotion of greedy and unpatient.
in such a market is better not to trade at all. but just wait and buy more crypto. do some work in the fiat world and stop thinking about trading

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:42:52 AM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

In that case, we should learn to predict prices so we can be prepared on what might happen in a crypto that we are supporting, try to execute market analysis and news analysis.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:17:13 AM

Absolutely, crypto is just like been in the military. You stand to fight or you die hard. That is why you are not supposed to give up so easily, the market trend is nothing new and most people are worried simply because they are young in the crypto world.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:32:06 AM

Even we don't matter other assumption this bear market is un expected to happen and worst is too long until current days. The income here  is not worth so for me, I will keep my coins specially on on those coins good as shitcoin due to bear market. We dont know when to the moon so lets just protect our investment and get the right target which is the bullrun market .
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:36:31 AM

All applies on kind of trading and investment but we all got to admit that crypto is where you can make millions faster than any of those others combined. OP is right that and even newbies should accept the possibility that they all win because this market is not for those who are willing to win but also are willing to lose in some point.
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:00:36 AM

positioning in the market is sometimes difficult, but what I do is not to spend my money to buy, I prefer 45% to buy and 55% I hold, I don't wait 100% to make a profit, and I survived a big loss
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 03:07:55 PM

Just be ready at any time now on this world of cryptocurrencies. No one can predict when will the bull run is going to happen so before investing or doing such a thing, do some massive research first and be prepared for the risks that you will encounter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: