Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:29:03 PM

During the bear market, most coins fall very low, even lower than expected. But if you are able to hold your coin during their time, you can sustain all the hurt that comes with crypto when price falls.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:53:23 PM

I am very glad that the market is gradually waking up. I really like that around the cryptocurrency there is a lot of information. So it began in 2017. We're probably at the line when we can wake up.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:27:18 PM

It is all clear that after such growth no one expected that the bears would drag on for almost the whole year. And there are still investors who have not yet sold their assets and are hoping for bulls. But not novices understand that by investing in this market they will have to endure and wait.

But I can say, cryptocurrency and the market is not just about the financial assets that we want to grow on our own, hodl and make profits. The cryptocurrency is also for those who want to make their daily transaction even better and much more efficient. In that case, we cannot blame those who do not wait because they might thinking about crypto in a different manner.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:09:19 PM

The main lesson I learned was that you never need to be greedy. I can say that it is from greed that you and I need to give up and panic, which leads to great losses. Be sure to keep this in mind before investing.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 05:12:18 PM

The main lesson I learned was that you never need to be greedy. I can say that it is from greed that you and I need to give up and panic, which leads to great losses. Be sure to keep this in mind before investing.
I agree. Greed never painted a man. But precisely because of greed, we are ready for anything. It seems to me that all the same, it all depends on the person.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:21:05 PM

I have learnt never to be greedy in bear Mar conditions.
I also Leant that a beariish market condition can move to bullish trend with a minute courtesy of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency .
Again, I learnt that no matter how bearish a market becomes that I should not be emotionally attached which would make me make an emotional decision that could get me bankrupt.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:29:54 PM

In the course of life should we definitely prepare for unexpected events, because if we caught by surprised at such an event, we will suddenly be surprised and will not know what to do, It's good thing that we're always ready.
Expected events are not good or valuable for investment purposes in my opinion. What is unknown is more valuable than what is known in investing decisions. Considering this approach, we need new blood in this bull market.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:32:56 PM

From bear market we teach the lesson that we should sell on bull run, and not wait for more if we see a massive grow, in bear market we can buy a coin and hold for long if the price is down compared to history.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:41:17 PM

This are deep lessons I have also learnt but I think crypto enthusiasts should try not to get scared of taking risk because of past mistakes and misfortune experienced during the bear market but rather should pay more attention to carrying out dip and thorough personal research before investing. Lastly using the stop loss or stop limit more often will do a lot of good for crypto enthusiasts.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:53:59 PM

What of the greatest lessons I learned from the bear market is that in life one needs to be Patience in what ever thing he/she is doing.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:03:33 PM

It is well known that perhaps one of the only constants that we can find in markets is unpredictability and uncertainty, and that is why many study the financial sector from the theory of gambling; I therefore agree that we should never take for granted that when things go well, they will continue permanently that way and therefore we should always take all the necessary precautions, and one of them should be to forget the "hodling" and learn to sell after any important rise.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:35:40 PM

I am very glad that the market is gradually waking up. I really like that around the cryptocurrency there is a lot of information. So it began in 2017. We're probably at the line when we can wake up.

Yeah I agree market has started to rise and this time market is rising so high, many new investors are now joining and we can see the price graph is moving ahead, 2017 was the best year when the price was so high and those who sold in 2017 are really enjoying now as they become so rich because of buying in 2016 and selling in 17 so maybe we gonna see history once again.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:38:08 PM

During the bear market, most coins fall very low, even lower than expected. But if you are able to hold your coin during their time, you can sustain all the hurt that comes with crypto when price falls.

If you see that your coin falls in price and the fall will continue further, then it makes sense to sell it and then buy at a cheaper price. Thus, you will have on your hands the same amount of coins, as well as profit from the difference in the price of sale and purchase.

0xmiau

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

If you see that your coin falls in price and the fall will continue further, then it makes sense to sell it and then buy at a cheaper price. Thus, you will have on your hands the same amount of coins, as well as profit from the difference in the price of sale and purchase.
Your advice sounds easy at the first view but is very difficult to do. How are you sure that the price will drop further? It's also possible that the price will go up again just after you sold. Do you have a strategy to know if the price will keep decreasing?
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:49:07 PM

The bear market or a negative market sentiment can come at any time and it's almost impossible to be prepared for it so what advice my team to do is this; whenever you are having the positive market trend and making profit is always good to take out a portion of the profit in to physical fiat.

I advise this because cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable and the market trend or sentiment can be looking positive but it can also turn and reverse anytime so; take profit and also occasionally invest in stable coins to hold the value of your tokens and also to be able to position yourself for a good buy back in a case of a temporary dip in price.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:54:41 PM

For many investors, the bear market has really been able to provide useful lessons. First of all, do not panic - be sure to be patient, the situation will improve with time. Despite possible falls and financial corrections, the crypto market is always recovering over time.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:56:24 PM

The bear market gave me a lot of levels last year.  When the market was at the bottom.  Then I understood a lot of things, which I still use now.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:55:58 PM

I think what I am learned from the situation of beer market is I need to control everything in all the situation if I got the opportunity only I do the best otherwise keep calm and composed is always needed for the Crypto investors.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:40:27 PM

bear market has help to understand how to use bull market, In bear market, intelligent investors looks for the lowest price to get back. It  produces the weakest traders hands and remove them. I still dont understand how to handle altcoins in bear  market but only wise project thrives, the last bear produced a strong exchange token with more adopted strategies in IEOs and more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:43:59 PM

I believe that the lessons of the bear market are very few.  It is necessary to develop in the cryptocurrency exchange.  Need to read news and about new technologies.  This is important if you want to become a professional.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: