Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23417 times)
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:46:50 PM

Well first of all, I just really hope that bear market is really over and this is not a bull trap. Then, I wish every trader/investor out there learn their lesson after 1,5 years of bear market. For me I have to learn it the expensive way by losing all of my profit, so next time I will sell at my target and I hope greed won't stop me this time  Wink
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:15:15 PM

For many investors, the bear market has really been able to provide useful lessons. First of all, do not panic - be sure to be patient, the situation will improve with time. Despite possible falls and financial corrections, the crypto market is always recovering over time.

Really. All those who managed to survive in the bear market and did not lose all their money - will be able to take advantage of the bull market and be able to earn good money. Skills acquired in a bear market will be very useful.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:19:21 PM

After last year, a lot of investors learn a lesson. Prices of cryptos don't only go up. We should still manage carefully our coins. But currently, i think we are in a bull market.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:33:28 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

my learning is always important for me and it teaches me how to hold my pressure and tension with my patience in this situation and after a long time I got the profit for investment so when the bear market games totally reduced all overconfidence but now I learnt how to take over again.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:14:16 PM

The bear market was good for daily trading, because trading is most profitable in a standing market or a falling one. Thanks to the bear market, I learned to trade.
Now the bull market begins and I will learn to invest.

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:33:01 PM

Crypto currency market movements are very fast and fluctuating so anything is possible in crypto currencies. We must always think of the worst so that we are ready for whatever will happen. I always think of risk management before I take action or make a decision. For me, this risk management is important to anticipate my loss. If I don't do risk management then I can experience a lot of losses and I can give up. Indeed the bear market gives me a great and extraordinary lesson that I should not relax the price of crypto currencies will always rise. This unpredictable market situation made me always have to anticipate and prepare for all the risks.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:14:32 PM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

That is right crypto prices in the market was volatility anything could happen we should responsible for our loss if maybe happen, we should know how to predict or to analize the flow of the price chart in order that our investment will not loss when the bear market comes.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

That is right crypto prices in the market was volatility anything could happen we should responsible for our loss if maybe happen, we should know how to predict or to analize the flow of the price chart in order that our investment will not loss when the bear market comes.
difficult to predict correctly, because no one knows the Cryptocurrency movement.
we can only see now so we can only guess what will happen next.
we have to pass the bear market because after the bear market then it will become a bullish market.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:35:47 AM

For many investors, the bear market has really been able to provide useful lessons. First of all, do not panic - be sure to be patient, the situation will improve with time. Despite possible falls and financial corrections, the crypto market is always recovering over time.

Indeed, better not panic in any market condition. When bear market, we can see it as an opportunity and buy coin or token at cheap price and when market on bull run, better get a right price to sell and realizing our profits
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:39:32 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is risky no matter what market are we in,bear or bullish market  we still have alot of risk to take in investing in crypto.Prices cant never go forward and rise everytime volatiltiy may rekt us all even if we are in the bull market

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:44:14 AM

The bear market was good for daily trading, because trading is most profitable in a standing market or a falling one. Thanks to the bear market, I learned to trade.
Now the bull market begins and I will learn to invest.

For a lot of alts, there was little or no movement during the bear market. For me, the bear market is a good opportunity to accumulate quality tokens at ridiculously cheap prices.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:55:32 AM

One common lesson every investor or crypto enthusiast must learn is the ability to identify the positivity in bear market in order to utilize it very much anytime it comes. Many investors have the misconception that bear market is all bad. However, bear market presents great opportunity to get the valuable coins on the market at very cheap prices, after which these same coins can be sold to make huge profits when the prices rise.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 01:44:07 AM
Merited by ansarose1 (2)

Investors should consider bearish market as a lame situation that they might not earn from what they are investing because of the dropping price during that time. The only lesson learned during bear market is when investors plans to invest before it, but if they are too patient, they can wait until such time market would become stable again and makes a turn into increasing prices.

For me, the good thing about bearish market is that it is the good time to buy or invest because of the low cost coin at that time, then hodl it for future investments to earn profit.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:31:36 AM

During the bear market, most coins fall very low, even lower than expected. But if you are able to hold your coin during their time, you can sustain all the hurt that comes with crypto when price falls.
On the other hand, the bear market, which lasted more than a year, showed that in many cases, simply keeping coins and tokens is ineffective for profit. It is necessary at least in moments of significant rises or descents in the price, respectively, in part to buy or sell our cryptocurrency.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:54:11 AM

In 2017, it was not traders who came to the investment market, but people to get rich quickly. They do not know how to work,and can only wait.That's why there are so many disappointments. Many have invested other people's money. Would not have lost such amounts if they knew how to trade.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:21:15 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

For the past year which is 2018 the bear market was prevailed and lot of community investors loss their coins and capital, it is because majority of the altcoins price together with Bitcoin value was totally crashed its price in the market. And the lesson I got from it was We should maintain our belief in holding our coins or We should apply only day trade if We know the proper way of doing it.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:47:22 AM

I said it last year that this year lost can't stand it last year own, as those who hold from late 2017 till late 2018 must have lost 80-90% of their funds base on the fact that every coin did that and this year is going to only be a slide of dump and we see recovering which we are seeing now and soon the bull market will be here for all to recover.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:10:09 AM

The bear market in 2018 was very bloody for all of us and many of us are suffering with our holding crypto but in my exprerience i was getting panic selling in that bear market, we should have to make more patience when bear market happen.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:14:26 AM

It's each territory of fixation we would dependably have a couple of exercises to learnt on various events. Such a large number of individuals learnt through hardship in various cases. Actually, an agent/lady ought to dependably be set up for such time yet when the opportunity arrives shouldn't yield. The buyer advertise is en route and nobody would foresee it
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:26:03 PM

the lesson i've learned from the past bearish market is have your patience and let do the market work  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: