Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:37:02 AM

The lesson which i learn in bear market is how to buy more reliable coins, i have miss buy low and sell high time  which mean i have learn my lesson.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:50:54 AM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.
here the main thing is to understand that the main task of the major players in the market is to make money and not to allow the rest of the small players to earn money; therefore, I always watch what the crowd is waiting for and do the opposite)
to get that, we are required to be good at using moments. with large volatiles we can quickly make a profit. avoid greed and patience waiting for the bear market to occur. and at that time we can buy back

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:56:39 AM

Lots to learn always. But waiting patiently is the best idea during these bear market time. Benefits would be higher in the end.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:47:20 AM

My major learning from bear market:

Use a stablecoin to preserve value if you are not ready yet to convert to fiat or can't convert to fiat. It's a good that the market has lots of stablecoins now. Before only Tether was the stablecoin and there was so much FUD on it. Now we have options to somehow preserve gains/value if the value dips a lot.

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:50:21 AM

The lesson which i learn in bear market is how to buy more reliable coins, i have miss buy low and sell high time  which mean i have learn my lesson.

What I learned the most from the market is that I should not be greedy and should preserve my assets as much as possible. Because then you can do everything to earn profit later
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:46:52 PM

Major lesson i learnt during this past bear market was never to panick sell your hodlings, you can only actually loss money when you sell but if you are patient enough (although very hard) you will eventually regain your money once the market has bounced back,
Keep a positive spirit and occupy yourself with other activities offline and don't listen to trolls who will want to make you panick to sell, and remember there is light at the end of the tunnel Grin
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:42:51 PM

What I learned the most from the market is that I should not be greedy and should preserve my assets as much as possible. Because then you can do everything to earn profit later
It's a good lesson to be learned. I also found out that flat on bear market is a good time to invest in projects. It will give a good profit when market trend will change.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:58:06 PM

the lesson that I can take from the bear market is, patience, and certainly good at choosing coins that I have to buy when the price is cheap and has a good future so that if the pump happens I can get multiple profits from my investment.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:13:23 PM

The lesson I learnt in the bearish market is not to hold a particular coin till eternity because what goes around comes around. Its possible a coin keeps going high in price and that same coin can come down at anytime. I learnt to stop loss whenever my holdings is decreasing in value. I learnt not to hold too much.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:03:03 PM

The interpretation we give to the different situations of the market is quite different. The bear market in the crypto space should be seen as an opportunity. Despite some people having the fore knowledge of the different trends in the space, yet they will get manipulated to sell at loss, instead of being patient or buy more with the advent of the bear market. The secret about it is, if you cannot buy, hodl.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:10:39 PM

Instead of trading in the bear market on the spot exchange, why don't you at the bearish market trade with margin futures and predict further downwards of the price of the coin.That is the most important bear lesson anyone can obtain. 
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:47:51 PM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

You're right sir.... We should always ready for cryptocurrency market... Because it is not always gain time.. Sometimes it is more loose than gain especially if we are not aware of doing it just like trading... So better be knowledgeable in everything we do in terms of crypto..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:56:14 AM

My major learning from bear market:

Use a stablecoin to preserve value if you are not ready yet to convert to fiat or can't convert to fiat. It's a good that the market has lots of stablecoins now. Before only Tether was the stablecoin and there was so much FUD on it. Now we have options to somehow preserve gains/value if the value dips a lot.

If want to trade in bear market, its better using USDT pairs. Stablecoin help us to maintain our portfolio value during bear market and when we think bullish sign, we can buy bitcoin or good crypto again

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:00:54 AM

Lots to learn always. But waiting patiently is the best idea during these bear market time. Benefits would be higher in the end.

What I learned from a bear market is never sell youre coins who depleted much. Learn the word patience. Sometime bear market is very tricky, if you sell it on a low price then youre dead but if you wait for a good price then youre good to go. Thats how you play with a bearish scenario. Many people are dissapointed right when the bull run event suddenly drop like a wind but some already figure out that this will happened and just play.

crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:23:59 AM

Bear market gives us a lot lessons that we can apply in our next journey in cryptocurrency that we even its a bear market we can still make investments but in projects that can actually grow in the future like Dencoin tokens so if you are looking for investments must try this project and do investments for our future profits.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:01:39 AM

lesson is you can never predict how long a trend will continue. entrance point or buy point can be look very cheap but if you buy it in a bear season it can go even much much cheaper so you may have to wait so long for market to recover.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:05:36 AM

Always buy your coins and tokens in bear season ,it's the wisest move and there is no way you won't make profit out of it ,and its a bad idea to trade in bear market because it can be really hard to predict market movement

Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:15:34 AM

lesson is you can never predict how long a trend will continue. entrance point or buy point can be look very cheap but if you buy it in a bear season it can go even much much cheaper so you may have to wait so long for market to recover.
That is true, that we cannot predict the crypto market and even everyone is very difficult to predict. However, if we are sure to buy altcoin for example and hold it until the market recovers, of course there are very many benefits that we get. Unfortunately, when bear markets occur. not many people buy and store their assets.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:02:56 AM

That is true, that we cannot predict the crypto market and even everyone is very difficult to predict. However, if we are sure to buy altcoin for example and hold it until the market recovers, of course there are very many benefits that we get. Unfortunately, when bear markets occur. not many people buy and store their assets.

Yes also true. But it is quite normal. this market is quite new and people mostly joined to this ecosystem very newly. so they are mostly want to be in safe side and try to exit when the market is reddish. but of course holders usually win with their patience.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:09:49 AM

Indeed, patient is the key. When bear market, its happen to all investor and portfolio drop more than 80% because price decline happen on bitcoin too. When bear market, i think there is an opportunity for buying and accumulating more good coin.

It is difficult to say patience is key when most people entered thinking of x100 or go to the moon in a few days or weeks. I remember when I was still joining a lot of Telegram channels, everybody said "patience! a few more weeks!" and I thought,,, wow and here I am thinking when I bought I had to be waiting 2 years minimum.

Do not just accumulate any coin without logic too, recipe for big, big failure.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: