Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:00:12 PM

I believe that many were not prepared for a bear market, everyone was waiting for growth to last forever, no matter how funny it sounds, but it's true. As a result, people invested a lot of money at the wrong time, and in fact they could earn a lot of wait just a year.

yes, not all people ready for the bears
because at the beginning they put their money in cryptocurrency, they don't think about the worst conditions my friend
people only think about profit,,
but i hope the last bear market will teach all crypto investors to think about the risk before droping their money  Wink
last bearish condition will make their mind opened.they will not able to thinking about profits only if they bought something.start buying means they have to ready worst condition that might be happen in future in their investment.we have to take this important lesson as our valueable experience.
Bear market wasn't that bad, coins was stable, no spectacular evolution, and nobody selled important values because they had to wait for a positive response from the market to minimize the losses. It is true people lost money but it was a good lessen. And regarding the risks...if you read any investitional book they all say the same thing, you have to take risk but be smart.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:45:20 AM

The bear market was worst from 2018 until the beginning of this year and i learned something.
What i learned is, when there is bear market, there will be correction after its over.
Now the situation of the market is not in bearish anymore, but more bull and already showed some corrections from last month.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:51:11 AM

The bear market was worst from 2018 until the beginning of this year and i learned something.
What i learned is, when there is bear market, there will be correction after its over.
Now the situation of the market is not in bearish anymore, but more bull and already showed some corrections from last month.
now you can learn to keep trusting crypto even in the bear market. Even if you believe and invest in the biggest decline in the crypto market in the past year, maybe you have become very rich with the investment you are making.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

that is the fluctuating crypto world where prices can change significantly over time. as a trader must be able to learn about it and understand that all can not be fully in accordance with what was previously expected. when the price drops in the market we should be able to use it to buy as expected of course by analyzing it first before deciding to join in it

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:10:04 AM

Agree, the worst bear market occurs in 2018. Bitcoin prices even plunge to 80% from highest prices and many altcoin prices plunge to 90% from highest prices and many ICOs don't reach the target. I think now the market start recovering and there's a chance to buy a good altcoin

anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:38:14 AM

The bear market in 2018 really tested the crypto holders mentally because of the sharp drop in prices. This becomes very valuable learning for those decision makers, both those who release their fortunes and those who lock them up tightly. Increase and decrease are two sides inherent in crypto and full of risk, so don't be greedy.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:46:43 AM

For me, one thing for sure in bear marker season, we should be patient when we invest before that time because having patience is the only key to not giving up on what you invested are going to slip down its price and dont feel disappointed and take the risk to sell or trade it sinve you cannot have profit in bearish market.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:24:23 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

For those caught up in it, giving up should not be an option. The best thing to do is to hope for the best. Cryptocurrency is full of ups and downs. And one has to be prepared for all these trying times. Someone once said that tough times never last, tough people do
So, let's prepare for the worse at most and be hopeful that things will turn out fine

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

For me, one thing for sure in bear marker season, we should be patient when we invest before that time because having patience is the only key to not giving up on what you invested are going to slip down its price and dont feel disappointed and take the risk to sell or trade it sinve you cannot have profit in bearish market.

I totally agree with you, no one knows what is really going to happen. The best thing to do is to trade when needed and hope for the best

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:41:07 AM

Dont lose hope  cause bear market is only a part in the world of crypto,  you should stay calm and take that as an opportunity to buy cheap coins.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:06:30 PM

I did not invest a huge money, but put them on some coins before they start to go up really fast. So made around 8000 dollars. When i saw that its all, sold it (but less than 8000$). And every income i sold as fast as i could, cause its bear market, everything drops of too fast. It was my lesson. In winter time i have nothing in crypto already.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:31:59 PM

From bear market I learnt a lot, the main lesson is that you don't have to buy coins thinking that it is deep point.
I thought 300$ was deep point, but eth reached 80$ finally...
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:47:11 AM

It is all certain that after such development nobody expected that the bears would delay for nearly the entire year. Furthermore, there are still investors who have not yet sold their benefits and are seeking after bulls. Be that as it may, not learners comprehend that by investing in this market they should suffer and pause.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:39:06 AM

What i learn from bear is, 1. AFter big pump there is always a big correction. 2 Market always following the pattern of recovery which will get a new high 3. Hold for long term is good way against bear market if you hold good coin with real project and not only hype coin. 4. Beware with euphoria of coins which could be a rug pull for you.

viananda2525

Activity: 1045
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:10:21 AM

there are alot lesson from bear market :
1. Did we close our position when price reach its peak before reverse to bearish trend
2. Did we trapped in bearish market due our confidence that market will move up only as many expert said?
3. Did we do proper money management in our trades , so we avoided from liquidation or huge losses.

if from points above we faced, maybe we need to take lesson and improve our trading skill and psychology controlling.

EvieLannister

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:55:24 AM

A bear market is normal. No investment is always rising. In a bear market, we have to keep our mind clear and patient. We believe it will pass soon. We can choose to buy coins at the lowest price and wait for the price to rise.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 04:36:36 PM

Bear nor Bull market has a lesson that we must learn, they are both want to teach us how to hold ourself and emotion because if we are not able to control our emotion, definitely we are going to lose.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 05:00:50 PM

if we are not able to control our emotion, definitely we are going to lose.

Indeed, it's about controlling our own emotions whatever bear or bull season is going on. Not only emotion, it's also about the trend/hype which can be useful to us if we take advantage of that situation as trends/hypes can be done in both bear or bull season. As always, "Buy the rumor, Sell the news".  Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:24:38 PM

The best lessons I have got from bear market are:

1. Emotions are our enemies when trading, we should rely only on strategy;
2. After a big rise it will be a big correction as well;
3. Only hodling brings you long-term profit.  Roll Eyes

camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:29:18 PM

The best lessons I have got from bear market are:

1. Emotions are our enemies when trading, we should rely only on strategy;
2. After a big rise it will be a big correction as well;
3. Only hodling brings you long-term profit.  Roll Eyes
The three points you said are very true because most people always have uncontrollable emotions when trading so they often find losses when the correction is in large numbers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: