Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

Yeah, definitely.Only bitcoin is now able to cope with this task.We can only support him in this.This technology is designed and has the ability to completely replace all other currencies,especially in the online territory.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Bloodseekers

Activity: 746
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?
Yes, i think bitcoin will be future payment system but cryptocurresny cant remove fiat money, because fiat money is typical currency of each country. Happy to hears bitcoin already can use for pay pizza restaurant, order online etc. In my country we still cant do that, we just using crypto for investment or trading
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

Yes, I also think the same as you. Bitcoin will be a future coin but not a complete replacement for fiat. Bitcoin will be widely accepted and will be a convenient coin for online exchanges. You can buy a lot of things with just a click, but I prefer bitcoin to use for larger value exchanges because of the convenience, quickness.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

Yes, bitcoin would certainly become the world's digital currency that would be widely accepted as a means of exchange for goods and services. I believe as blockchain technology becomes more popular in the world, the drive for bitcoin would also increase and the world would certainly appreciate the philosophy behind bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

We knows people some people have doubt in bitcoin because of this recent bearish market
For me very possible will bitcoin be the currency of our future
In the help of people and the support of the expert to promote bitcoin as new opportunity came from new technology

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

bitcoin can now target the payment system position, including in some restaurants in some countries, but to be used as world money I don't think that is something that can be applied in the world, I believe that bitcoin cannot be used as a commodity of money in the world now but for the future it cannot be predicted.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.

Bitcoin can pay a currency that accepted in online store. Bitcoin growing more bigger and more people understand about bitcoin, it will make merchant interesting to accept bitcoin. I am believe when technology on blockchain and payment system improve, we can use bitcoin in any merchant in the world
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

We might think about how to buy something in the future, how to buy it with Bitcoin. But in future it will be seen that the shopkeeper or restaurant owner tells us that peyment must be done through biyecoin or litecoin.
Then how will it be said!  From now on we understand that Bitcoin is the main driving force of the next currency.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

Hey,

Yes l believe that bitcoin will be the world currency in the future because this really helps many people to have income especially the unemployed person.Bitcoin really works to survive this world in poverty.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

For bitcoin lovers bitcoin is still the currency for them, in coming time more people will become bitcoin fan and thus will use btc on larger spectrum.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Bitcoin proved in 2017 that it has great potential to break all previous record, and yes we can say that bitcoin will be the future of all currencies because investors from China and Japan showed their interest to invest again in bitcoin so definitely by their investment demand of bitcoin will increase so the price of bitcoin also increases.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Hey,

It is very good and your country is a country with a fairly good level of freedom. In the end the purpose of using crypto is to become a financial medium so that the currency becomes a crypto goal in the future. Crypto offers a digital system that can make financial transactions much easier than when we use a financial system other than crypto. by digitizing the transaction becomes much faster, safer and simpler. Many benefits that we get and crypto have a bright future.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

I believed it will because it has been used by a lot of people and even though the rate my change at times, people still able to hold on to their on wealth.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I believe it so, as long as a lot of countries adopt bitcoin widely in a good presence, we could say it willl be able to be trusted and provide what the strategy of taking as the currency in the future. Perhaps, the market consistently grown with volatilization, we could only hope about its fast development and its plenteous adoptation nationwide.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

I believed it will because it has been used by a lot of people and even though the rate my change at times, people still able to hold on to their on wealth.

Good to be a positive mate, we have to engage people to keep using and keep bitcoin as it can be a reliable asset. In the mere future, bitcoin will excel as the currency and I bieve it will happen.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Why not?Who else has that chance?Nothing better has been invented yet.This technology is optimal for all types of online payments.Moreover, the world is slowly but surely immersed in technology more and more.Online shopping has become incredibly popular.This is just the beginning.I think that bitcoin can become a world currency.
why can't, all that will happen if everyone knows how to invest in bitcoin. and the government agrees if bitcoin is based and is a world currency. and don't spread negative hoaxes about bitcoin.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

Hey,

If in relation to the digital world as means of making payment online then I may agree with you but with regard to daily expenses, it's a big NO. No matter what maybe, fiat will always remain the number one currency globally.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

yes, that is possible, but it will take at-least a few generations as most of the governments fear Bitcoin as they can't control it. maybe Bitcoin will get more and more features and stay decentralized just as now and mass adaption will push governments to think about it seriously. but not in near future.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Hey,

I am waiting for good news from crypto world. Hopefully bitcoin will become the currency of our future. From my point of view, Bitcoin will soon be accepted by the government and become our official currency.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I would like to see bitcoin as our future currency if it is then we crypto holders will have many advantages to play with bitcoin. We could transaction bitcoin easily and also could use bitcoin for making any kind of payment. But it is not an easy task because the world leaders first need to accept bitcoin but still many countries frequently banning bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: